• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Pokémon TCG The craziest Evolutions pack I've ever seen

    Pokémon TCG The craziest Evolutions pack I've ever seen


    The craziest Evolutions pack I've ever seen

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    This is what you call an insta-concede

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    What is so special about surfing pikachu?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Saw a post on here earlier saying how rare surfing pikachu was, i have looked on trading sites etc and it isnt worth anything? Whats up with that?

    submitted by /u/BleepFTB
    [link] [comments]

    Best Theme Deck

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Is the best theme deck from the store still Soaring Storms?

    submitted by /u/Savage7364029
    [link] [comments]

    Codes! :)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I have a few codes laying around, so I want to share with you all. I have

    1x Sun & Moon, 5x Crimson Invasion, 2x Fates Collide, 8x Roaring Skies, 2x Unified Minds, 13x Steam Siege, 6x Evolution Celebration Tin (2 for each of Glaceon, Leafeon and Sylveon), 1x Rebel Clash, 2x Guardians Rising, 1x Legacy Evolution Pin Collection, 12x Celestial Storm, 2x Sword & Shield, 3x Breakpoint, 2x Cosmic Eclipse, 32x Hidden Fates, 218x Evolutions.

    I will be giving out 5 codes per person. Please send me a message with which codes you would like. :)

    Replying to this post wont get you any codes, as I will not be checking on it.

    submitted by /u/Shobuffle
    [link] [comments]

    Getting started

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    So after my first attempt a few months back I am trying to get back into the TCG.

    I am totally fine with an investment of 50-100 bucks and I have 72 Online Codes for Cosmic Eclipse.

    Should I sell those 72 Codes and buy Rebel Clash from them or should I try to trade them? Is it recommended that I start buying Boosters for trading now or should I wait for DAA to hit?

    Is my investement of 50-100 bucks enough to get 2-3 standard decks? Are the budget variants?

    submitted by /u/Korobar
    [link] [comments]

    Odds of energies in HGSS and CoL?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Would anyone happen to know the odds of pulling energies in those early packs? The artwork on the energies is awesome, so I'm wondering if worth spending some coins on those packs. What I don't know is whether it's foolish to go for the holos in CoL, or if I should just stick to HGSS.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/adjum
    [link] [comments]

    Pack Help

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I've been playing for a month or so now. I've only been playing theme deck versus.

    What packs should I dump like 8k coins into to get into the other game formats?

    submitted by /u/Thricearch
    [link] [comments]

    One kill win philosophy.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Im looking into trying to find a possible way for one kill win just to have fun exploring different cards as im new back. My highest im managing to figure out how to get would be 5 in one go. Dragonite with ancient trait killing a tag team boosted from ADP altered creation.

    Would love to hear some of what you reckon or what kinds of decks you build to keep it fresh and not run the same

    submitted by /u/ashleyroX2
    [link] [comments]

    How much is this card worth?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Does Tool Scrapper work vs Shedinja Vessel of life?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Just wondering if Tool Scrapper works vs Shedninja Vessel of life? Sorry, I googled and search subreddit but didn't find any results

    submitted by /u/GruxKing
    [link] [comments]

    Is Solgaleo-GX (S&M) a dead card (outside of Mew3)?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    I like this card just because. Apparently it pairs well with the other promo anti weakness Solgaleo-GX, but it seems like in expanded the Ultra Road ability just isn't that valuable with float stone and Keldeo, and then on top of all that Zacian V is better. The only advantage I think it has is being able to heal with Max Potion. I want to try a deck with it but I don't want to waste resources. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/throwawae44
    [link] [comments]

    Should DDE be banned in Expanded ?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Considering the fact that the Dragon type is discontinued and we will not be getting any more dragon type Pokemon,should they just ban it ? It would mean the end of turn one fully powered up Altered Creation and Necrozma (Which is borderline broken and seems to be everywhere right now).

    submitted by /u/S3raphim99
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best theme decks for each element for completing challenges?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I'm curious if there's an up to date list like this. I've found some older ones, but they're out of date by years.

    What theme decks are best for each element to complete challenges with, for those of us who prefer the theme format? I always liked the theme format the most for quick easy play when I don't have a lot of time (Which is most of the time anymore.)

    submitted by /u/Halitrad
    [link] [comments]

    Tips to improve Expanded

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Problems logging in?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Is anyone else getting login issues? I'm able to login to my account on my PC (typing in the password manually) but on my laptop and my tablet it keeps telling me my username or password is "incorrect" even after using it to login on my PC.

    I also can't login to the PTC to change the password as it too tells me that it's incorrect (which clearly it isn't.)

    submitted by /u/tomerz99
    [link] [comments]

    What cards currently in standards do you think or suspect are sleeper hits?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    definition of Sleeper hit: refers to a film that has weak or average initial box office numbers but goes on to become a major hit

    My guess is Oleana. For a main character supporter card. she got the whole rainbow and full art treatment for a sub-par effect. suspicious.

    What cards do you think have potential hidden in plain sight?

    submitted by /u/Ahdilable
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good trade?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment