• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Weekly Trade Post - July 27-02

    Pokémon TCG Weekly Trade Post - July 27-02


    Weekly Trade Post - July 27-02

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Post your in-game trade offers here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    AI Opponent is so bad that they still got 14 prize cards left and deck out

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    fireworm go brrrrrrrrr

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Saw another trade attempt in Public Trades which in my opinion is meant to possibly lure careless traders into giving their Tropical Beach away so be more cautious and review the trades carefully before accepting.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    What impact has Pokemon had on your life?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Hello friends, I have about 80 codes to giveaway today. Just post what impact Pokemon has had on your life or something to that tune. I will leave this open until 7:00pm EST (it's 4:38pm now) and randomly select 2 people to split the codes among them. Good luck!

    submitted by /u/Mnharden
    [link] [comments]

    How do you build a deck in Pokémon TCG?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    I'm new to the Pokémon TCG.

    What are things you have to consider when building a deck?

    What are some must have cards/abilities?

    I'm a Hearthstone player so I'm not entirely new to the card game genre. There you always should have some kind of hard removal and a nice curve.

    So what are some guidelines for building a Pokémon deck?

    Is there a good video or article?

    Thanks for your help :)

    submitted by /u/KillerBullet
    [link] [comments]

    My first opening. Did I pull anything good?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    As a new player: What is better?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    I started yesterday and wondered what's better.

    A lot of people want packs for cards. But I guess having a lot of different cards is still better.

    So what should I do?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KillerBullet
    [link] [comments]

    Best pack to open for Dark type?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Hey all, i recently got back into pokemon, and i am looking to build a dark/psychic deck, but i am unsure of the best pack to open for dark type pokemon, can anyway throw some advice my way?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Triage90
    [link] [comments]

    Does PKMN have prereleases?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    With Darkness Ablaze on the horizon (and me currently unable to attend MTG prereleases), I'm curious if Pkmn has these events either in person or online?

    Also, is the Japanese release indicative of what we get in worldwide releases? Or is it like Yugioh where there are some Japanese exclusives and US exclusives etc.?

    EDIT: Got the name of the set wrong lmao

    submitted by /u/sylvyon
    [link] [comments]

    Change card description language

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Hey

    Is it possible to change the language of the cards descriptions? or does it only change client language? I just changed the game language from English to Danish but the card descriptions are still in English.

    Thx

    submitted by /u/BAMoBAM
    [link] [comments]

    Dragpult V and 'gold' tool cutter worth?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    I'm new to playing, finally another use for my ipad, and opened up a few of the packs you get from doing starter challenges and a couple packs I baught from the card shop in my town. As i'm starting out, i still don't have a proper deck i want to use, just Mental Might and Born Of Fire - i'll probably be using themes for a while until i find what i like the most. My questions is what are these worth in regards to trading? I see alot of people are wanting them but not sure what's a good or a bad offer? I realise this opens me up to being scammed admitting this but i've got faith in the community not being shady

    submitted by /u/cheatingwolfman
    [link] [comments]

    I have 20 Rebel Clash Packs. What card(s) should I get that will hold value til Darkness Ablaze?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Here's a cool combo for darkbox

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Darkbox is one of my favorite decks. It has some of the strongest gx in the game like umbrai that for 6 energy it knocks out any pokemon and they cant play trainers cards. The problem is acceleration. A way to get around it is voltorb gx. For two prizes you attach energy up to 5 energy to any non gx card. Honestly it doesnt matter what you attach to since you will be moving it with weavile gx. I use shuckle since it sends 3 energy to the discard pile. I've gotten a max of 9 energy on my second turn although it was kinda lucky. And usually that advantage will snowball you. Greninja zoroak doing 200 plus knocks out anything you don't want to waste umbreon gx on. Sabletar able to steal an extra prize from dedenne or whatever gx they have a lot of times makes the game a two prize games. Just an idea if you want to spice up your dark box

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    What trainers can be traded for packs and where can I see their values?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    I have a lot of spare trainer cards, and was wondering what cards are worth trading for packs and at what ratio, like 4 Marnie's for 1 RCL?

    I'm not sure where I can find info regarding stuff like Marnie, professors research, metal saucer, quick ball, cherish ball etc. Any advice is much appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/xkp777x
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Golisopod-GX to work in Expanded

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    I have been trying out some alternate deck ideas for a bit and really want to get my Golisopod-GX deck to work in expanded. I know its never going to be meta but I would like some help if you you could give some, please! I know i should reduce the choice band and float stone by one but beyond that what do I replace them with?

    Pokémon - 13

    • 1 Oranguru SUM 113
    • 4 Wimpod BUS 16
    • 1 Golisopod GRI 9
    • 3 Golisopod-GX BUS 17
    • 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
    • 2 Keldeo-EX PR-BLW 61

    Trainer Cards - 37

    • 1 Computer Search BCR 137
    • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123
    • 3 Ultra Ball DEX 102
    • 3 Acerola BUS 112
    • 3 Virbank City Gym PLS 126
    • 4 Float Stone BKT 137
    • 2 Field Blower GRI 125
    • 3 Guzma BUS 115
    • 2 N NVI 92
    • 1 Colress PLS 118
    • 1 Brigette BKT 161
    • 4 Choice Band GRI 121
    • 3 Professor Juniper BLW 101
    • 3 VS Seeker PHF 109

    Energy - 10

    • 3 Double Colorless Energy HS 103
    • 7 Grass Energy HS 115

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/Groggyme
    [link] [comments]

    What are the current exchange rates for packs?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    I checked PTCGOguide, but its not showing for rebel clash.

    submitted by /u/Ahdilable
    [link] [comments]

    Good Competitive budget deck for new player?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Just got into ptcgo again. Looking for recommendations for budget decks. Also, I noticed buying codes is super cheap, should I spend money on packs or is it still better to just buy the singles online? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/sylvyon
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon TCGO Beginner

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    hello, I recently got really into online card games. I used to play the Pokemon Trading Card Game a few years ago, and I want to get back into it. Can someone please explain the meta to me, and any beginner decklists/tips?

    submitted by /u/Lion2005chen
    [link] [comments]

    Which deck should I make

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Looking for a post rotation deck

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/nckcmpbll
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your most fun deck right now?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I haven't played in a while and my kids are getting back into playing again. I'm looking around at the new cards getting ideas for fun decks. What's your favorite?

    I don't need a tier 1 competitive deck. We just like having fun with cool card dynamics.

    We just picked up some rebel clash packs to trade for whatever we want. I'm just not sure what to trade for. Give me some ideas!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/lampshade9909
    [link] [comments]

    What are some techs against Expanded Trevnoir?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Particularly, for a deck running DCE and Twin Energy but I would love to hear any ideas really.

    Here are some of my ideas:

    There's leaving ability denying Wobbuffet in the active but you can't really win from there. There's a Chimecho that with an attack for 1 psychic that says your opponent can't play pokemon with abilities (Milotic) next turn. Gengar Tag Team GX attack can stop it for a turn. Giratina Tag Team with Silent Lab will let you snipe a Feebas and stop Ditto Prism from evolving. Mew lets you put 3 damage counters. A one time energy denial from Articuno GX or Lucario Tag Team GX might be nice. Cobalion GX attack can stop their attack next turn. You can try to item lock with Seismitoad EX.

    submitted by /u/darkenhand
    [link] [comments]

    About Oricorio-GX's Dance of Tribute ability's conditions?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Case: My 170hp pokemon, is only 30hp left. It was a Steelix CEC.

    I was playing against a Toxtricity VMAX/Garbodor Poisonous puddle deck. He only had one energy on his Toxtricity V, but activated Poisonous Puddle from his Benched Garbodor. He hit for 20, and then the 1 dmg counter from poison killed me off.

    I couldn't activated Oricorio-GX like I was expecting.

    There were no other conditions besides plain dmg attacks and poison the whole game.

    So did this NOT satisfy Dance Of Tripute's condition of "Once during your turn (before your attack), if any of your Pokémon were Knocked Out during your opponent's last turn, you may draw 3 cards"

    Or is something else up?

    I have the saved gamelog if it was something else.

    submitted by /u/Ahdilable
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment