• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Pokémon TCG It's ... tympole gx!!!

    Pokémon TCG It's ... tympole gx!!!


    It's ... tympole gx!!!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Popplio Is Going on an Adventure Through Reddit. Try To Keep Up With Him!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Love Vikavolt! And my fave art in the set!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    So...after 1.5 yrs or so i returned to this game...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    And goddamn the early GX meta I was at 1.5 yrs ago doesn't even hold water anymore compared to this V and Vmax pokemon meta.

    Like i wanted to believe that there has to be some ways right? Maybe some kind of strategy or anything from old cards to keep up?

    Nah. Say that to that turn-one-200+ HP basic Vpokemon (yeah yeah a few V pokemons are 170ish but you got the point). I won't even say abt when it evolves to Vmax.

    Yes it's the classic style rant post. God knows what'd happen if they didn't ban Wally with this meta.

    Am I missing something? Like, did PTCGO announce something abt "rebooting" with new generation with new power level? I feel like old-days evolution system (stage 1 - 2 pokemon) was at least fun to achieve. Now you put one evolution card and you got 300+ HP wailord wannabe pokemon.

    submitted by /u/Kevinlafriday
    [link] [comments]

    ADP counter

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    What do I do against adp as a single prize deck?

    submitted by /u/Pokedudelol
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Ablaze Codes! :)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Hello! :)

    I have 108 Darkness Ablaze codes to give out. I will give each person 3 codes! :)

    Please send me a chat request if you would like some codes. Don't send me messages or reply to this post. I wont be checking them so you won't get an codes. The chat request is easier for me to keep everyone in the same place, so I know what order I got messaged.

    If this post has a line through it, then I am out of codes and will not have any spare. So please don't message me asking for codes if you see the post has a strike through.

    Thank you, I hope you all get good pulls!

    submitted by /u/Shobuffle
    [link] [comments]

    New player here

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    So i been grinding theme deck versus and using my tickets to get unlocked packs (i have 5 so far). How do i go about making a standard deck finally and what are yalls suggestions for a player just starting out whose completely unfamiliar with the meta and the pokemon tcg in general.

    submitted by /u/drippy_josuke
    [link] [comments]

    4 rcl codes

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Grimmsnarl vmax deck help

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    I have a Grimmsnarl vmax deck that I use a lot, but I don't win nearly half the time. Can I have suggestions to make the deck better?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 14

    * 1 Crobat V DAA 182

    * 3 Deino DAA 108

    * 1 Galarian Slowbro V DAA 99

    * 2 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117

    * 2 Grimmsnarl V DAA 114

    * 3 Hydreigon DAA 110

    * 2 Grimmsnarl VMAX DAA 115

    ##Trainer Cards - 32

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 2 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    * 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 3 Energy Spinner UNB 170

    * 2 Rose Tower DAA 169

    * 3 Piers DAA 165

    * 1 Black Market {*} TEU 134

    * 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 2 Professor's Research SSH 201

    * 4 Rare Candy CES 142

    * 4 Switch SSH 183

    * 2 Rose DAA 189

    ##Energy - 14

    * 11 Darkness Energy SWSHEnergy 7

    * 3 Hiding {D} Energy DAA 175

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/A-Bomb_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    What Are The Current Decks In DAA Standard?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Perhaps I'm missing the thread where this has already been discussed, but I can't seem to find any info online about the current best decks in the format.

    submitted by /u/Seech303
    [link] [comments]

    Decks After Rotation

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Rotation is coming up in the next week and I want to play with a top tier deck, does anyone have suggestions for websites that will have the best decks?

    submitted by /u/Savage7364029
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy cards to invest in?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    So I recently got into the Legacy format, but have only been playing with what I have... which isn't much. I'm currently running a normal/dark deck with DarkraiEX/Bouffalant. DarkraiEX is my only EX card(x2 in the deck) since I got them through the ladder a while back.

    I normally play Standard and have cards to trade around for Legacy cards, but I'd like to know what would be easy to build around. I'm looking to play with other EX or even a Prime card (I was thinking of going with Ursaring Prime maybe)

    submitted by /u/CmmtThis2Mmry
    [link] [comments]

    New player confused about what I should do with coins

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Hey there, sorry if this isn't allowed here. I just started today and was wondering what I should spend my coins on? I'm always scared to spend currency in new games, can it hurt to just save up all my currency?

    submitted by /u/Sebaku
    [link] [comments]

    Mystery Code!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    GONE

    So I was at Target and I found a code on one of the shelves just all by itself. I don't know if it works but I want to give it away. So the first person to DM me gets the code :) (It's a Gengar EX Box btw)

    submitted by /u/i-am_chandler
    [link] [comments]

    From my first darkness ablaze pack, should I try making an unknown damage deck if I get some more stunkfisk?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Just played against this ever deck in STANDARD. I beat it 6-0 prize cards, but I started wondering, is there any chance of an ever only deck? Would like to see any recommended deck lists, as it’s something I’d want to try out.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    What can I do to win against fire decks with my zacian deck?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Weakness energy wont count toward zacian attack I dont think so itd be a waste. Idk I'm sick of getting owned by fire decks

    submitted by /u/JoshJoshson13
    [link] [comments]

    Crobat v

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    What makes crobat v so valuable? All i see is a weak attack and a pretty basic ability

    submitted by /u/JoetheShmoe07
    [link] [comments]

    So, I just finished playing in an event tournament and I got 2 Darkness Ablaze packs. However, I’m conflicted on what to do with them. That’s why I came here to see what some others would recommend doing.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Psychic deck

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Never built a deck before but im thinking of using wobbuffet v and use sword and shield gengar and forbidden light malamar as support. Dont know how well it will work though. Any thoughts? I guess I would need a stronger attacker maybe dragapult instead. Help appreciated

    submitted by /u/embeddedbacon95
    [link] [comments]

    Does Stealthy Hood work against Decidueye from DAB?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Can I hit a Decidueye with a hood on my pokemon?

    submitted by /u/MilkSkin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment