• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I just milled 24 card on single turn! (Should've used TAE, i forgot that card exist)

    Pokémon TCG I just milled 24 card on single turn! (Should've used TAE, i forgot that card exist)


    I just milled 24 card on single turn! (Should've used TAE, i forgot that card exist)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    A victorious pack!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    What's the max number of packs one can get after a game?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    What are some good energy disruptive pokemon?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I'm trying to make a meme deck with arctozolt. The point in the deck is to constantly discard or put energy back in their hand while they take between 20 - 80 damage everything they attach. I already found out about dragonair (flip 2 coins, for every head discard an energy) and about galarian stunfisk (when damaged with an attack if in active spot, discard an energy) but it feels like it isn't reaching it's biggest potential, pls help

    submitted by /u/Jortieking
    [link] [comments]

    Place to see tournament announcements?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I always seem to miss these online tournaments lol. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I'd really like to try and get on one. Help lol?

    submitted by /u/bravesfan1990
    [link] [comments]

    I'm in the top 5 for standard deck format this season...still grinding

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Finished my City Championship Trainer Challenge and pulled this beauty from the rewards packs

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Came across this today

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Different discord servers for PTCGO?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    What Discord servers do you go to for advice? And can I join too? I have plenty of trading advice to share and have a pretty large collection.

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn’t find any trades yesterday for a steam siege pack and got this from opening it

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I'm old....so the og in me will always love the original artwork of Pokemon cards.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Looking for charizard v and vmax (3 of each)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Looking for 3 copies of each card tons of older cards online and rare cards available lmk what you want. I dont have any of the new stuff from darkness ablaze sorry

    submitted by /u/dukietree90
    [link] [comments]

    Mad party hat decks

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Are not fun or enjoyable to play against I will not sit there as you shuffle and discard 3 minutes per turn and waste my time

    submitted by /u/Smightmite
    [link] [comments]

    new player help

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    hi i havent bought cards since before tcg online existed, do all packs have codes in them? specifically, do the darkness ablaze bonus packs (the ones that come with an additional swsh booster pack) come with codes too?

    submitted by /u/ScarletRose98
    [link] [comments]

    Getting started in standard

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. Ive been a collector for some time but have now got into the game. Seems like its extremely hard to make a standard deck from scratch!

    Stupidly, I just googled a good deck and ended up with pikachu and zekrom. I started making the deck through trades and when I had finally finished a rotation happened. I don't know what the rotation was or how often it happened but about 8 cards are now illegal in standard. Was disappointing since I finally got a deck to jump into standard with!

    Anyway, my question is, is it still a viable deck with substitutes? Does anyone have good deck lists? Or what are some top decks at the moment? I'm just looking at getting a decent deck and spamming some standard to get used to all the cards.

    Any help is appreciated!!! Thank you =)

    submitted by /u/Xandraz1
    [link] [comments]

    Just got artwork done for my card opening channel, let me know what you think!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Learning the things outside the game

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Been playing theme a lot and loving it. But I want to learn the other bits like trading and the other game types. Whats the the best way to learn trading and deck building techniques?

    submitted by /u/embeddedbacon95
    [link] [comments]

    Can I complete the ladder before the reset?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Drew this as tradable. Should I trade it now or will it get dearer, also for how much should I trade it for?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I am new to PTCGO and need some help :)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Hi, I am new to PTCGO and after reading some blogs and watching YouTube vids for starters I wanted to ask you kindly for some advice to a newby. I got 5 of the newest boosters and I know that I need to get lots and lots more so I can trade them for the cards which I need to create a competitive standard deck. Does someone of you have an advice how to reach this point in the most efficient way? Which are actual cards to flip at the market to get more packs? Which cards should I invest or bet ter: which is a good comp. Deck which I would be able to get in the lowest amount of time? I feel kinda lost with all those questions but I really want to get into how this part of the game works. Thank you so much ;)

    submitted by /u/Altruistic-Simple315
    [link] [comments]

    Got this from a locked pack. I’m not interested in playing the deck, but it was a nice surprise

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment