• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Mission completed

    Pokémon TCG Mission completed


    Mission completed

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Testing with my ADPZ with Mew3 for Post Rotation is going well!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Is there a card that forces the opponent to play a Pokemon from their hand?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Sometimes I need to allocate some bench damage.

    submitted by /u/beattrapkit
    [link] [comments]

    Results after grinding 20,000 token. I'm just grateful i got the Crobats

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Most underrated Trainer?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Edit: I am mainly referring to Expanded since that's what I play, and since Standard is obviously limited to cards in rotation...

    We all know Boss's Order is amazing for bench sniping KOs. Cynthia is IMO the best hand-cycle card because it draws 6 and doesn't discard your hand.

    But what is the most underrated?

    I think Acerola is my most powerful trainer not listed above and I don't see it used a lot. The ability to use a Mon down to the brink of KO and simply scoop it up has been incredibly useful across all my decks. I tend to run 1-2 in every build.

    What do y'all think is the most underrated? What is your favorite "unique" trainer pick?

    submitted by /u/SkateSessions
    [link] [comments]

    Video Sharing: Meet the tech card for Mad Party List that can ohko almost any Dark type pokemon including Eternatus VMAX... none other than (Fight Alone) Crabominable (finally found a good inclusion for him!). This is my favorite own tweak for Mad Party Standard List so far.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    What is a good deck to buy from the store for theme deck event tournaments

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Help with Standard decks post rotation

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I've never played standard, to be honest, I never even knew they existed. I started playing 4 months ago, and dived straight into expanded (for ignorance about being anything else) Just the single player and expanded.

    I kept grinding daily challenges, theme tournaments and buying packs as soon as I hit 200 coins.

    Now, I have built a lot of tier 1 decks (including ADP, mew3, dragapult, centaskorch, Pika rom) and win 1st place in expanded tourneys majority of the times.

    I started to look for online tournaments, so I can expand my fun a little :) But all the rules say that format is standard, when I try to switch, I lose majority of my cards that help me win. And post rotation it's even more ridiculous. Do standard only use most recent packs?

    To sum things up, is there anywhere that can help build standard decks, or to copy from, and then start tweaking around them? I usually like to have my own thing, not just the same exact damn deck as every other player I face.

    submitted by /u/xgussx
    [link] [comments]

    Where are you from? [Poll]

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    For the sake of your privacy this is just a poll to find out where most PTCGO players (at least here on Reddit) are from.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Lysandresupport
    [link] [comments]

    This is daunting.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Giveaway!!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    I am giving away some codes. Comment a number from 1 to 1000 and the closest person will win. Good luck!

    submitted by /u/Bushcraftman1
    [link] [comments]

    How does the mute by moderator system work

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    So the mute by the moderators ban time will accumulate over time til a ban. But if i like adhere to the rules for a period of time will like the ban time restart to the first ban time of like 3 days is it?

    submitted by /u/Nugetbean
    [link] [comments]

    How can I Improve these expanded and standard falinks decks? I don't have an ace spec unfortunately.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Asking for info

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Uhmm.. I'm a newbie that only played for 3 weeks.. I got a Magikarp and Wailord GX SM black star promo card, I searched for it and I was tod that it has the RR rarity.. I want to ask whats the best, the second best, and the worst between the RR, HR and SR rarities. Thanks alot for the answers and information

    submitted by /u/Frien_DRequest
    [link] [comments]

    How do IUnlock the option to trade cards with diferent rareties?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    I am trying to do atrade on ptcgo but it says I need to change it on pokemon.net, but i don't see that option anywere

    submitted by /u/PedroKlein_
    [link] [comments]

    Video Sharing: Rogue Standard list Energy Denial Trevnoir and RCL Clefable crippling ADP Zacian's nearly completed energy setup and forcing a concede on my third turn.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Dead decks after rotation?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    So I've never got to play nuzzle but based on what I've seen. It's quite reliant on 1-2 snuggly generator turns but with it leaving the format, is there no more reliable energy acceleration? I mean you have koko prism but it gives you 2 energy.

    By the way, how viable is Excadrill post-rotation because I think you have to rely on Cinccino to draw per turn. I don't think it is aggressive as zebstrika used to be but I mean by means of research you could still hit 3 cards in deck fast.

    submitted by /u/spritzee86
    [link] [comments]

    Server Update | Aug. 27, 2020

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    What improvements could I make to this deck?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Opening packs

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Quick question, when you open packs on PTCGO, does it open the trade locked ones first?

    submitted by /u/SecondSonata
    [link] [comments]

    Online global championships

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    How do you know when the next championship is and is there anyway to get updates on it? I saw they added an eternatus deck list and centiskorch deck list and I'm curious as to what will be topping after rotation tomorrow

    submitted by /u/JohnnyLongNuts24
    [link] [comments]

    I got a shiny charizard from hidden fates

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    I have no clue what it's worth and I need somebody to tell me in usd or cad (it's in the online game not the card)

    submitted by /u/javdgnxj635
    [link] [comments]

    Events Standard Format

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    So the current standard format in the events tournaments is Team Up-Rebel Clash? Was this intentional? Would any irl events have ever used this? What a weird limbo format...

    submitted by /u/tylersusername
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment