• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Pokémon TCG My first attempt at the Galarian Stunfisk Deck! Any thoughts?

    Pokémon TCG My first attempt at the Galarian Stunfisk Deck! Any thoughts?


    My first attempt at the Galarian Stunfisk Deck! Any thoughts?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    How do I get these stars to go up?Like Ive beat Mick so many times and he is still only on 2 stars.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Has anyone acquired this new form of currency yet? Or know how they've implemented this new currency?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Is there an app that can see my ptcgo collection and let’s me see which decks I can build? Kinda like Innkeeper for hearthstone

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Quick Question about something odd

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Real quick wanted to know if anyone ran into what might be a bug. My friend was streaming some games to me and he was playing a Pikachu & Zekrom deck against Obstagoon. My friend uses the GX ability and we both understood that Obstagoon would be shielded from the attack because the opponent used obstruct in the last turn but when it came to doing the additional damage to a benched Sableye the game showed a shield effect and it took no damage. The total Benched roaster was Yveltal GX, Malamar V, and Sableye V. My question, is there anything we missed like an item or a supporter that could've prevented the damage to Sableye or did we encounter an odd bug that we should report?

    submitted by /u/thetaquitobrown
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Does the ptcgo code for the True Steel Premium Collection boxed set guarantee Zacian/Zamazenta?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Does the ptcgo code for the True Steel Premium Collection boxed set guarantee Zacian/Zamazenta or is it just for a random pack?

    https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/699-17020/pokemon-tcg-true-steel-premium-collection-zacian

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pokegirl888
    [link] [comments]

    What to invest in now?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    I have a lot of tradeable packs from the tournaments. I already bought two Dedennes, which u had now. I wanna buy cards from the new set that don't loose value any time soon. Maybe Eternatus VMAX? I see it on 20 now

    submitted by /u/MonoCanalla
    [link] [comments]

    Best packs to buy with gold?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    I'm most interested in getting into expanded. I'm wondering what the best packs to buy with coins are for getting staples. I'm currently getting XY Roaring Skies for the chance at a shaymin-ex and the altaria

    submitted by /u/Dracula192
    [link] [comments]

    Should I claim my packs now?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    So I am able to get the packs from all the guys from trainer challenge but I heard you can get packs that's in standard and I don't want to get anything that's rotating. Should I beat them up now or wait for rotation to happen. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/spritzee86
    [link] [comments]

    Knocked out a vmax while i had Altered Creation with the extra prize and only got 3 prize cards

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Possible glitch or something i missed. Playing against a centiskorch vmax deck. He used electrode gx to attach energies so i had 2 prize cards taken. I used my ADP GX move the turn after with both a water and metal energy attached. Fast forward to knocking out centiskorch vmax while i had 4 prize cards left and i only got 3. I still won, but something messed up somewhere.

    https://preview.redd.it/ye0q8cb67oh51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=5e3fb86d096df93c89f8e088729a1adc9565b43f

    https://preview.redd.it/e4ap0cb67oh51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a9d690ef57bf0395d1c3a74d4da8144a57ea8dce

    https://preview.redd.it/z8ysdhb67oh51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=78482c999e635b4482ea852f985bd62906227479

    https://preview.redd.it/khq4vnb67oh51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2a77454f7168479067c3bfbc7fadb3a960c81f8d

    https://preview.redd.it/b0fr0tb67oh51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=49dfd12222a04a84c218c638b4ad7c6dc7fb160c

    submitted by /u/TypoHouseGames
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back in... What do?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I used to play back in Fates Collide. Shortly after release, the game wouldn't open for me and I just gave up on it. Redownloaded it today and hoooo boy I'm behind now. I even feel outdated in theme versus.

    Got tips to get me back in a spot for updated casual play?

    submitted by /u/jehrik0
    [link] [comments]

    What are good cards to go for?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    So I'm new to the game and was wondering which trainer cards are good to go for and which set they are from.

    submitted by /u/Yaystar
    [link] [comments]

    I packed a secret rare Gold Big Parasol. Worth?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    This is my first SR packed. It is traceable and I was curious what I could get for it. I see so many different trades for these cards and do not know what truly is a good offer.

    submitted by /u/Laser_Bear_Shark
    [link] [comments]

    Any good 1 prize card decks?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    I made nuzzle and lost march before so I was wondering if there are any other good single prize card decks that can win quite consistently. Thx

    submitted by /u/wkwkwkwk72829
    [link] [comments]

    Confused about Trade Values

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    How do you figure out what different cards are worth on the online tcg version? I come from magic and am pretty new to pokemon tcg. There are sites like mtggoldfish that let you see what the average prices are for online cards, but I can't seem to find something similar for this game. I see people often end up trading packs for cards but what exactly are the normal ranges for this? How do you know if you're getting ripped off?

    submitted by /u/masterofletters213
    [link] [comments]

    What's with all the surrender bots in Legacy?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Im totally cool with it (makes ladder grinding a lot easier), but I'm curious as to why they even exist in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, you don't get much, if any, versus points for surrendering that fast. So why are they even there?

    I know there are also players who surrender if they lose the coin flip or don't get to go first, but I've also encountered a lot of players who surrender even before the coin flip is done, and who I'm assuming are just bots

    submitted by /u/MrUnderscoreCool
    [link] [comments]

    Dust Island not working?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I play dust island and poison opponent and on 2 occasions he uses switch and poison doesn't pass on to the new active.

    submitted by /u/eristas
    [link] [comments]

    Excadrill UPR-DAA help

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    I have been playing this deck for a good minute since I saw it in Trainer Chip/PTCG radio. I was wondering what else could I add. I was thinking a diancee prism star and reduce the research.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 18

    • 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
    • 4 Drilbur CEC 114
    • 4 Excadrill CEC 246
    • 3 Blitzle LOT 81
    • 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195
    • 3 Zebstrika LOT 82
    • 1 Phione PR-SM 220

    Trainer Cards - 35

    • 3 Crushing Hammer SSH 159
    • 3 Pal Pad SSH 172
    • 4 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 2 Tool Scrapper RCL 168
    • 2 Buff Padding TEU 136
    • 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 1 Brock's Grit HIF 53
    • 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 4 Marnie SSH 169
    • 1 U-Turn Board UNM 211
    • 1 Great Ball SLG 60
    • 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
    • 1 Martial Arts Dojo UNB 179

    Energy - 7

    • 7 Fighting Energy Energy 6

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/ckevinbm
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get banned for transferring card packs?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Hello I'm a new player,

    It has come to my attention that people can get banned for purchasing digital in-game, packs or cards from people online. It's assumed that they track these transactions via trade history and seeing plenty of one-sided trades, like 100 packs for a common card. This is NOT what I am doing.

    If I have two or three accounts (I have two and my gf has one), can we get banned for doing one-sided trades between them if the system thinks there is digital commerce happening? She and I both either purchase cards IRL or physical card codes from others and redeem them.

    submitted by /u/MelloMoka
    [link] [comments]

    did the game just go down for anyone else?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment