• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Show-Off Posts are allowed from now until Sunday 11:59PM Eastern Time US.

    Pokémon TCG Show-Off Posts are allowed from now until Sunday 11:59PM Eastern Time US.


    Show-Off Posts are allowed from now until Sunday 11:59PM Eastern Time US.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I understand many of you want to share you pulls, and other forms of excitement from the launch of Darkness Ablaze.

    I think going forward, including this release, when each set drops, we'll allow show-off posts for that day, and the rest of it's week. Then we will go back to Saturdays only.

    Enjoy friends, and good luck with your pulls, trades, & deckbuilds!

    Please still use the "Show-off Saturday" flair if you choose to post pulls, etc.

    submitted by /u/OU7C4ST
    [link] [comments]

    First pack of DAA. Let’s gooooooooo

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Not a DAA pull but my gosh...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Looks like a Draw...

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I built the Eternatus VMAX deck and it's as strong as I thought

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Eternatus VMAX deck list

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 18

    * 3 Crobat V DAA 182

    * 4 Eternatus V DAA 116

    * 4 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117

    * 2 Koffing RCL 112

    * 1 Galarian Weezing RCL 113

    * 4 Eternatus VMAX DAA 117

    ##Trainer Cards - 33

    * 2 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 3 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 4 Marnie SSH 169

    * 2 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 1 Black Market {*} TEU 134

    * 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 3 Great Ball SSH 164

    * 2 Switch SSH 183

    ##Energy - 9

    * 2 Capture Energy RCL 171

    * 7 Darkness Energy SWSHEnergy 7

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    I opened around 150 packs today so I can't say I was particularly lucky, except for that Eternatus VMAX rainbow :) I'm still lacking 1 Crobat V, but so far this deck seems to be very strong. I'm using Galarian Weezing to counter potential mirror matches.

    This is my Win/Lose rate so far

    Win/Lose rate

    I played against many Pikarom decks and I confirmed that that deck doesn't have anything to do in the new meta. Vikabolt is very very annoying and the only deck I lost to is the Hitmon-combo (plus weakness).

    submitted by /u/romangonzalez7
    [link] [comments]

    Any Decidueye/Inteleon post-rotation lists?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    I'm referring to the Deep Forest Camo Decidueye and the Inteleon with the trainer search ability. I've seen one deck list but it uses Rainbow Energy which (as far as I'm aware) is rotating out. The main problem of course is that Inteleon requires one water energy.

    I like the idea of using 4-1-4 (or 4-0-4) for Decidueye and 2-2-2 for Inteleon but am unsure how to make it work if I need water energy in the deck as well. Any suggestions?

    I've also heard of using Greedent instead of Inteleon. Any thoughts on that?

    submitted by /u/JLikesStats
    [link] [comments]

    Poor choice of set abbreviaton for Darkness Ablaze

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Why is it abbreviated DAA? It doesn't roll off the tongue and additionaly it could've been DAB. There's no good argument supporting choosing DAA over DAB. Dab.

    submitted by /u/Alt_for_nerdy_stuff
    [link] [comments]

    Times like this is when I wish we can buy singles in game with coins, etc.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    I know it's super early but the prices for everything are through the damn roof - even worse if you are holding onto Rebel Clash packs. To make a competence deck, or anything with Eternatus/Crobat/Turbo Patch/etc - costs and arm and a leg.

    Yes I know you can get codes from places and I plan on doing more so - but the ratio from RC to DAA is nuts (anywhere from 4:1 to 6:1)

    submitted by /u/theharleyquin
    [link] [comments]

    When will DAA booster be available on tournament prizes?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Is it today or only at 08.28?

    I know DAA cards will be legal in tournaments only at 08.28.

    submitted by /u/fgaia
    [link] [comments]

    My only sr in 100 packs -_-

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Any idea when we can use coins to buy packs? In Oz, the real cards are delayed till Monday and can’t get any online in the game either!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Didn't even get a turn. (used fast raid after using 37 cards in 7 minutes and 20 seconds)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Not bad for the 2nd opened pack...

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    THE GAME JUST ATE MY BATTLE BOX. I got NOTHING!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I had a prerelase kit, and opened it once it was time. and It showed me nothin and just lowered it -1.

    I looked at my notifications and it was a transparent card with a banned sticker on it, like you get on reset stamps.

    What the hell!?

    submitted by /u/Ahdilable
    [link] [comments]

    Flip Decidueye now, use later?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I got two Decidueye promos in pre-order packs yesterday and although I want to use them eventually I'm wondering if it's worth flipping them instead right now and buying them back later. Would they be overvalued right now and come down in price later? Also, how many DA packs is that one worth right now?

    submitted by /u/LordOfTheNerds42
    [link] [comments]

    Pulled the centi-boi today, enough of them to make a deck with too

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Bug? I knocked out a Pokedoll (active) and a Galarian Meowth (bench) with Inteleon VMax and was awarded two prize cards.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Is this a known bug? Possible new bug? Or a rule I'm unaware of?

    I saved the game log on my iPad and couldn't find anything to explain it. I don't know of any reason I should have gotten a prize for knocking out the doll. I don't have ADP or jirachi prism star in the deck to give me two prizes for knocking out meowth.

    It was my first two prize cards taken that game. The opponent had a couple of damaged Zacian V on the bench. They put down the Meowth on the bench and used Intrepid Sword right before my turn. Standard format.

    submitted by /u/sWiitcharoo
    [link] [comments]

    I pulled a SR energy on my third pack and traded it.Was this a good trade ?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    When does Darkness Ablaze come to tcgo?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Recently got back in the game and have been saving up coins for darkness ablaze, does anybody know what time it comes out today?

    submitted by /u/dwr223
    [link] [comments]

    Players cup stuff

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Yo guys!! For how much is the Players cup stuff going? Ive seen a lot of trades but dont know if theres any concence (sorry if I mispell some words english is not my mother lenguage)

    submitted by /u/aimeza
    [link] [comments]

    Opened 30 packs, did I get insanely lucky?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Good single prize deck?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Do any of you have a good single prize decklist? Besides blacephelon, what's good? Any of u got a post rotation excadrill list? Or maybe bird keeper and friends? What single prize deck do you think I should build?

    submitted by /u/Pokedudelol
    [link] [comments]

    Getting this error since just updating....

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    PTCGO updated, now it does this...

    "Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0).

    Most likely data file is corrupted, or built with mismatching

    editor and platform support versions."

    submitted by /u/jamiedix0n
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting deck

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Do you think breloom mareep with slumbering forest is viable? 120 dmg for one energy, and ohko dedenne, crobat, vikavolt, and base eternaus seems good to me

    submitted by /u/Pokedudelol
    [link] [comments]

    Opened my first DAB pack and I get this...

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    What time do DAB packs become available

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Title. I've got a lot of coins saved up and can't wait to buy the new packs

    submitted by /u/VmVortex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment