• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Pokémon TCG What do you guys think about my disgusting Mill Deck?

    Pokémon TCG What do you guys think about my disgusting Mill Deck?


    What do you guys think about my disgusting Mill Deck?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    How can you see your opponents deck list?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I've been wondering how I can actually see the opponents deck list. There is an option to allow your own list to be shared, I used to have this off but now I switched it on - thinking this would allow me to see other players lists that have it on... Am I supposed to be able to see the list on the post match summary screen?

    submitted by /u/negmate
    [link] [comments]

    2 Free codes

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Friend opened some packs for fun and I took the codes off his hands cause he didn't want them. I don't play pokemon (used to play the ds games but not anymore), so here are the codes. First come first serve:

    JGW-YHWY-HNV-BK2

    JPJ-Z6BG-PNK-2HC

    submitted by /u/Sogekiwa
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away 2 codes tonight!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I'm giving away one Rebel Clash code and one Sun & Moon code. All you have to do is guess the first generation Pokémon I am thinking of! First two to guess the Pokémon get the codes.

    Giveaway ends 11:00 pm CST on 8/25. Good luck!

    Edit: You can guess two Pokémon each!

    Winners: FunkyMonkeyFresh and Floxtrop

    The correct answer was Sandshrew! I went to a random number generator for a different pokemon since we only had one correct answer. RNG picked 19 which was Rattata.

    Hope to be doing another one soon!

    submitted by /u/provslim
    [link] [comments]

    Fairy and Dragon type decks for daily challenges

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Hi, Today I reached trainer level 20. In the way to achieving this, I had to choose other types that Fairy and Dragon for my dailies cause I don't have good decks for these types and completing challenges is really annoying. Besides, with no new fairy or dragon cards being released, theme ones are super weak now. I need to lvl up these types in order to reach lv30...

    Could you recommend me some decks to build for these types? I really don't care about the format but If possible, it'd decks that have both decent damage and evolutions.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/romangonzalez7
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain why i couldnt use Bolt Storm? Ive checked the log but nothing indicates that i could not use my attack...

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Greedent deck list I made

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 17

    • 4 Skwovet RCL 151
    • 4 Greedent DAA 153
    • 2 Crobat V DAA 104
    • 1 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117
    • 1 Goomy FLI 91
    • 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
    • 1 Phione CEC 57
    • 2 Wishiwashi CEC 62
    • 1 Dracovish DAA 53

    Trainer Cards - 35

    • 2 Vitality Band SSH 185
    • 3 Pokémon Catcher BKP 105
    • 3 Cape of Toughness DAA 160
    • 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 3 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
    • 4 Lillie's Poké Doll CEC 197
    • 2 Rare Fossil DAA 167
    • 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 4 Switch BCR 135
    • 4 Marnie SSH 169

    Energy - 8

    • 4 Twin Energy RCL 174
    • 4 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 190

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Jpanda37
    [link] [comments]

    Flapple is probably my favorite pair up for Decidueye in tackling meta decks (except Mad Party ��). Sharing my list in comment section for those who wants to test it.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Mad Party deck unlimited

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Tourneys

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Besides the Online Ticket tournaments, how can I find about other tournaments outside of ptcgo? Ive been wanting to join something more official (or unofficial even)

    submitted by /u/Floxtrop
    [link] [comments]

    Rulings

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    I inow that attacks such as drgapault's shred and reshizard's gx goes through decidueye and the like, but does it counter disgusting pollen vileplume? Will it still be able to use those moves?

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Boat
    [link] [comments]

    I can't install the game.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    I haven't played in a while and decided to jump back into the game but kept getting an error and was told I needed to re install the game so I uninstalled and deleted every file on my computer related to PTCGO and then tried to do a fresh install but I still get the

    Could not access network location property. USER_PROFILE

    error, anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/RidGaming
    [link] [comments]

    New player here, what would be a meta deck?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    New player hoping to get into the game more, what would be a meta/good deck I should work on building. Also what is a good theme deck to build myself up with?

    submitted by /u/7Circ
    [link] [comments]

    Realllllly liking my new Eternatus VMAX deck! (Deck list and photo inside)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    So far I'm winning a good 95% of my matches with this deck! It's early so there's definitely room for improvement, but so far I'm loving the crazy early game potential. Before you know it it's turn 2 or 3 and you're dealing 200+ damage with a 340 hp Eternatus vmax.

    Let me know what you think and if you've tried out an Eternatus deck yourself!

    Eternatus VMAX Deck

    Eternatus VMAX deck list

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 17​

    1 Hoopa UMM

    1 Hoopa DAA

    4 Crobat V DAA 182

    3 Eternatus VMAX DAA 117

    4 Eternatus V DAA 116

    4 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117

    Trainer Cards - 34​

    1 Black Market {*} TEU 134

    1 Mallow & Lana

    2 Air Balloon SSH 156

    2 Switch SSH 183

    3 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    3 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    3 Great Ball SSH 164

    3 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    4 Marnie SSH 169

    4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    Energy - 9

    2 Capture Energy RCL 171

    2 Hiding Energy

    5 Darkness Energy SWSH

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/WanderWut
    [link] [comments]

    For Review

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    So what does tagging a card for review actually do? Does it serve a purpose? And is it useful to use and if so how would one use it correctly?

    submitted by /u/Jaysgirl123
    [link] [comments]

    DAA Decidueye Vs. Stunfisk V

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Will the effect of Stunfisk V's Trapping Bite attack work on DAA Decidueye and place 12 damage counters to latter if the latter attacks?

    submitted by /u/kitttttkattttt
    [link] [comments]

    Dark flood using Hydreigon

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    With the new Hydreigon from Darkness Ablaze, I see some real potential for Greninja&Zoroark GX to put in a lot of work, however im struggling to refine my list. Here is what I have so far, and I would love some input from the community to try and get this list to be the powerhouse that I believe it can be.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 15

    * 2 Deino DAA 108

    * 2 Greninja & Zoroark-GX UNB 107

    * 2 Sneasel UNM 131

    * 2 Umbreon & Darkrai-GX PR-SM 241

    * 2 Weavile-GX UNM 132

    * 1 Zweilous DAA 109

    * 2 Hydreigon DAA 110

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    ##Trainer Cards - 31

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Pokégear3.0 HS 96

    * 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 200

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 1 Energy Spinner UNB 170

    * 2 Piers DAA 165

    * 3 Bird Keeper DAA 159

    * 3 Rare Candy SSH 180

    * 1 Black Market {*} TEU 134

    * 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 2 Dark City UNM 193

    ##Energy - 14

    * 14 Darkness Energy SWSHEnergy 7

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/SublimeJustice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment