• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Pokémon TCG every single time

    Pokémon TCG every single time


    every single time

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I finally finished my Legacy Weavile deck! I have been wanting to use this deck for so long, and now I have all the cards to do it. If you have any suggestions, comment down below!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    The upcoming Barraskewda is a little ridicolous

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    In the next set there's a barraskewda for a stage 1 for ONE water energy does 20 damage to a bench pokemon for each counter it has. That's espurs attack for 2 less energy at the cost of being a stage one.

    To put in this in perspective with inteleon vmax doing 60 to a bench, this pokemon can snipe dedenne or crobat doing a total 180 for 1 energy the following turn. That seems way to good to be true. Play a grimsely and move that 30 damage from that 160 and suddenly you can snipe up to 270 to any bench pokemon. Not to mention each zizagoon is basically giving you 30 damage. Might be good enough to make people start playing mew more often

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas for a deck around this guy

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQsl7GJgR3m0nXHCxCZUXvUSNsxTP8uAmyX9w&usqp=CAU

    Hi, I am kind of new on the game. I play it several years ago for a while but then I stop for whatever reason. Last month or so I started to get really into it once again and I like to build a deck around one of my fav pokemon of the latest generation. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Gmaster132
    [link] [comments]

    Going from standard to expanded, what are some staples I should be using?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    I'm playing a baby blacephalon deck

    submitted by /u/JoshJoshson13
    [link] [comments]

    Good deck for theme tournament?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Almost everyone uses charizard deck. I have it as well i dont want to run it its miror every time and i get bad draws. What other deck you suggest? Thanks

    submitted by /u/m1375
    [link] [comments]

    Fight the bots and make it fun. A random digit has been blacked out of each code. Good luck

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    What are some resources for determining the pack value of cards?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I remember there was a site that had a pretty good list but I cant remember the name.

    submitted by /u/JustABit999
    [link] [comments]

    Any Spicy techs for lucario Zacian deck?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I have been using the list that won that player cup tournament. However, I feel like its lacking something but cant put my thumb on it. I seem to lose alot to Zacian ADP.

    Any one using any techs against other meta decks?

    submitted by /u/ads230
    [link] [comments]

    What other decks besides zacian are viable with ADP's?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I only have one adp and no zacian and was wondering if they fit in well with other builds. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/JoshJoshson13
    [link] [comments]

    How to Update my Night March Deck for Expanded?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Darkness Ablaze Wigglytuff?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Okay, okay. Before I write the rest of this post, I realize that the new Wigglytuff in DAA is inherently not a good card. It's a Stage 1, coin flip, etc.

    But hypothetically speaking...if I were to build a Wigglytuff deck for standard rotation to just play with friends and new players. Mainly because it's my favorite Pokémon. Any idea of other mons, trainers, stadiums that might work well with this card.

    I just need a bit of a jumping off point for the deck other than Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff. Any creative ideas that could be cool?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ok_ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Arcanine (RCL) thoughts

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    I haven't seen it talked about too much on here and wanted to get peoples thoughts on Arcanine from Rebel Clash. 230hp single prizer (with burning scarf) seems pretty good. Plus heat energy giving you more hp. Unfortunately it just doesn't quite have the damage output to be a real threat to anything in my mind.

    One issue I'd love to solve would be a way to get 10 more HP with scarf + 1 heat energy to survive a hit from an altered creation boosted Zacian. Obvious answer is a second heat energy but that prevents you from going Welder plus heat energy to power up in a single turn.

    Anyways what your guys thoughts on it?

    submitted by /u/Shuckninja
    [link] [comments]

    PikaRom post rotation decklist help

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Hi. I bought the tournament deck for PikaRom and I've been trying to make it work in standard but it just feels kind of awkward. Jirachi feels weird without escape board. I tossed in 4x switch to try and compensate. I tried having one tech Vikavolt V which does work sometimes but its not always clear which matchups I should be building him up.

    I'm thinking about dropping the Jirachi's to go all in on Boltund V but not sure if that would be a mistake.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 14

    * 1 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 2 Boltund V RCL 67

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33

    * 1 Raichu & Alolan Raichu-GX UNM 54

    * 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51

    * 1 Vikavolt V DAA 60

    * 3 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 1 Marshadow UNB 81

    ##Trainer Cards - 32

    * 1 Cherish Ball UNM 191

    * 2 Tag Switch UNM 209

    * 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 1 Bird Keeper DAA 159

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Big Charm SSH 158

    * 3 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 1 Electromagnetic Radar UNB 169

    * 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 2 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 4 Switch BCR 135

    * 1 Great Ball SSH 164

    * 1 Energy Switch BLW 94

    * 1 Great Catcher CEC 192

    * 1 Tag Call CEC 206

    * 2 Marnie SSH 169

    * 1 Tool Scrapper DRX 116

    * 3 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    ##Energy - 14

    * 10 Lightning Energy XYEnergy 6

    * 4 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/vuxra
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment