• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Beating ADP Has never felt better, especially with little sableye

    Pokémon TCG Beating ADP Has never felt better, especially with little sableye


    Beating ADP Has never felt better, especially with little sableye

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Even PTCGO Doesn't Like ADP

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    To the trainer playing double-Vileplume

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    If you're going to double-stall and not make an offensive move for 20 mins... you should at least let me get my last KO because you wasted both our time already...

    You never had a chance. You just made the game not fun for the entire match that you lost... and then you quit.

    submitted by /u/SkateSessions
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mmr system in standard versus or some kinda ranking?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Hi. Been playing for a week. So i created my first budget standard deck and im facing lots of scary decks full of ex gx v and .. is there a factor to match players whit similar skill levels or game randomly matches players? Win/ lose ratio matter or not?

    submitted by /u/m1375
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for HGSS Double Colorless Energy

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Hey all, im looking for HGSS Double Colorless energy. hopefully reverse holo or the promos. Ive tried posting on PTCGO trade lists to no result. anyone here can help me? message me please!

    submitted by /u/JohnnyButt0ns
    [link] [comments]

    New member and wanted to say a few things!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I'm a new member of the PTCGO online community and wanted t say hi! I decided to play the game after the 70+ pack codes I had stored and I am excited to get to know the community.

    I wanted to ask. How do you all organize your cards? I tried to make a deck (I have played the physical card game many times) and I found it hard to find the pokemon I want/are finding. How would you organize your ex/gx/etc types or sort by energy cost?

    Anyways I hope to enjoy this community and game!

    submitted by /u/AKA_Beest
    [link] [comments]

    Poll to see how many people log onto this sub in a 24 hour period (as a rough estimate) out of the 39,000+ joined. Question - Which Sword and Shield era set is your favorite overall?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Events vs Versus

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    What are the differences in these two modes beside that events require tickets. Are events' rewards better? Are the opponents harder etc...?

    submitted by /u/Khanh247A
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a starting player

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Hey there, I'm completely new to this game and just want to ask you, on which way u get new cards best? I'm feeeling like having nearly no chance with the early card decks and dont know how to obtain some better cards in hopefully short time... Would be nice if u can drop some help here :D

    submitted by /u/DerMo3ll3r
    [link] [comments]

    Weird question

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to beat platinum league britney (the magmotar, electivire deck) with xy basic green deck in trainer challenge?

    submitted by /u/Khanh247A
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get a 90 damage reduction on your Pokemon?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    I remember playing against a metal deck the other day and they were able to reduce my attacks by 90 damage. Now that I've started playing Zacian LucMetal, I'm wondering how they did it. 30 from Full Metal Wall, 30 from Metal Goggles, but what about the other 30?

    submitted by /u/SecondSonata
    [link] [comments]

    What just happened? This really jumpscared me lmao.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    What are pokemon v, ex, gx and tag pokemons?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Hello ive started playing pokemon tcgo and game didnt explain this this type of pokemon. Can someone explain diffrence comparing to basic pokemon and each other as simple as possible. Thanks

    submitted by /u/m1375
    [link] [comments]

    Winning in theme decks is fun, but i want to play the other half of the game

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I have been playing theme for about a month now and it has been really fun, but it's reaching the end of its life for me as I just get a little annoyed with how certain decks are built. So I guess my question is to build a good deck for standard should I just cave and buy booster packs online or can one effectively bud a good deck with just in game earnings of packs.

    submitted by /u/apocalipticpie
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy Card Hunting

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Which of the following cards should I try to obtain?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheFallenDunsparce
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player who could use some help.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Hey everybody, as the title says I'm a returning player and I'm slightly confused. I know some cards and packs are worth more than others. Should i keep them for trades and such or just go ahead and open everything to get the cards? I have 4 hidden fates, 4 burning shadows, 4 xy evolutioms, and 40 swsh

    submitted by /u/Mtndewman20
    [link] [comments]

    Log in problem

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Hello fellow wobbuffets,

    my friend from pakistan is having trouble getting into the game. He installed it, downloaded all the cards, but can't get past the first loading screen before the actualy log in. It just loads till like 60% and then it says server timeout. He already diasbled firewall option for the game and of course his pc is able to run the game. Any tips on what to do from here?

    submitted by /u/Libelldra98
    [link] [comments]

    5 of 8 spots in top 8. Go on. Tell me how this card isn't making the meta stale. #BanADP

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Hiding your deck list

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    How do some players hide their deck list so it can't be viewed after the match? If you are a player who does hide your deck list, why?

    submitted by /u/tylezaar
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I trade any of my cards?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Hi all, just started playing online. Got 500 coins and bought a deck. I was hoping to do some trades but when I try to do so, it says I "don't have any valid items in this category that are tradable."

    Am I not allowed to trade cards unless I bought them in a store?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/zzzachattach
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do with 30 DAA packs?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Wether it be a good deck I can make, or flip some cards to get more packs. I was going for ZADP but I quickly realized 30 packs isn't going to get me there. I already have 1 locked ADP and a mawile Gx but that's it.

    submitted by /u/TechnoBo_YT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment