• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Glimwood tangle bugged?

    Pokémon TCG Glimwood tangle bugged?


    Glimwood tangle bugged?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    I decided to put together a Galarian Stunkfisk V deck, and threw an escavalier just to have an early starter. With one energy you get his coin flip attack for 150 I believe. I played a game, got 3 heads, and then my opponent reflipped my coins? It seems like whenever I play it my opponent gets to control my flips instead of myself.

    submitted by /u/ohmanimblind
    [link] [comments]

    PikaRom is still good

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Any card that has a 3 energy attack for 150 and can toss 3 energy anywhere is good. Damn good. It's GX attack is a game winner. Now that card is everywhere with it being available in the vs ladder.

    submitted by /u/beattrapkit
    [link] [comments]

    Will hand control return?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Best theme deck for tournaments

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Hello, i'm a returning player i need a strong theme deck to do tournaments and get some packs to trade for new cards, can you suggest me the best theme deck for tournaments? I've got some coins left so if there is any other useful deck to buy for collection any advice is welcome, tnx guys

    submitted by /u/passworth222
    [link] [comments]

    Budget standard decklist? Staples?!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    In a previous post about budget standard decks for noobs like me, I saw a deck list for a reasonable mad party deck. Some of these cards like crobat V and dedenne gx are not easy to get for me as a new player. Does someone have a good option B with cheaper cards? I also see that the biggest issue for me are the staples of some uncommon and rares... Shall I look for them in the market and but them for one or two packs of the latest set or better buying locked packs hoping for the staple cards? Thx! (Maybe there are other pricy decks for beginners which are good as well...)

    submitted by /u/Altruistic-Simple315
    [link] [comments]

    Vivid Voltage has a new card rarity: Amazing Rare - No gameplay differences but many have really good attacks for weird energy costs

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Those damned Bronzongs

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    So it started a few days ago. I began to see those inmune to fire Bronzongs which were not being used before. Then I knew whose fault it was: the Champion of the Players Cup.

    There aren't lots of people who play this yet, but it might become a problem for my Centiskorch VMax decklists in the near future. Centiskorch players! Did you think about the issue? Did you think about some tech pokemon to get rid of Bronzongs? Please, share your thoughs :)

    submitted by /u/FairyLandAlice
    [link] [comments]

    [New Player] seeking advice on which deck to get

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I just started playing yesterday and i hit 500 coins. I'm thinking of getting a deck, but idk anything about the meta or anything (last i played was when pokemon cards were new and i played the gameboy version lol).

    I also have a GX card that im pretty sure is my best card but not in any of the standard decks. It's Espeon & Deoxys GX (the one where they are next to each other).

    I also don't think anything i have is tradable, cause i tried creating a trade but it didnt list any cards (even after unticking the box)

    submitted by /u/theBrokenFox
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored so put together a bunch of cards for fun. Any thoughts?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 14

    * 2 Dubwool V RCL 153

    * 1 Moltres & Zapdos & Articuno-GX HIF 66

    * 2 Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX CEC 156

    * 1 Reshiram & Zekrom-GX CEC 157

    * 2 Boltund V RCL 67

    * 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33

    * 1 Galarian Stunfisk V DAA 128

    * 1 Indeedee V SSH 91

    * 1 Mewtwo & Mew-GX UNM 242

    * 1 Wobbuffet V SSH 86

    ##Trainer Cards - 30

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 2 Professor's Letter XY 123

    * 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 2 Chaotic Swell CEC 187

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 4 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 1 Guzma BUS 115

    * 4 Switch ROS 91

    * 3 Koga's Trap HIF 59

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 2 Tag Call CEC 206

    ##Energy - 16

    * 4 Rainbow Energy SUM 137

    * 8 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 13

    * 4 Aurora Energy SSH 186

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/vendicvenidic
    [link] [comments]

    Eternatus vmax deck list

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    What's the best deck list for a post rotation eternatus vmax deck?

    submitted by /u/Pearlmuffin
    [link] [comments]

    6 card packs

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    So I was trading for some cards for my deck and I got some 6-cards boosters (daa) as part of the deal. with literally no one wanting them, is it more worth it trying to open them for crobat V?

    submitted by /u/spritzee86
    [link] [comments]

    Servers down?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Been trying to get in game for like 30 mins and it keeps timing out... anyone else?

    submitted by /u/SkateSessions
    [link] [comments]

    I was gifted older packs and don’t know the best way to handle them.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I was gifted a ton of packs and I'm needing some advice. Plasma blast. Double crisis. Xy series packs. Black and white packs.

    Should I sell these or open? I'm new-ish and just looking for some advice. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HashtagSummoner
    [link] [comments]

    Which one?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    I'm a beginner so I want to know what's better to start off with, 2 trainers toolkit and 36 DAA packs or 1 trainers toolkit and 50 DAA packs? Please explain why you chose which aswell.

    submitted by /u/Cr1spyCookie
    [link] [comments]

    Reward cards Give-away

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Be the first 7 comments stating your favorite Pokemon and I will pm you a code.

    submitted by /u/reded1212
    [link] [comments]

    Can you guys give me suggestions for this Mew3 deck?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    I've been toying with this deck for a while, the main issues I have are the pokemon search cards, (how much do I use, which ones etc). And which GX's should I use, Sabletar is an option and so is Hoopa, thanks in advance.

    ##Pokémon - 18

    * 1 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 3 Deino DAA 108

    * 1 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117

    * 1 Greninja & Zoroark-GX UNB 107

    * 1 Umbreon & Darkrai-GX UNM 125

    * 3 Hydreigon DAA 110

    * 1 Incineroar-GX TEU 97

    * 1 Naganadel-GX UNM 160

    * 3 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 3 Mewtwo & Mew-GX UNM 71

    ##Trainer Cards - 30

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 3 Cherish Ball UNM 191

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 3 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    * 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 4 Switch CES 147

    * 2 Energy Retrieval PRC 126

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Big Charm SSH 158

    * 3 Rare Candy SSH 180

    * 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    ##Energy - 12

    * 10 Darkness Energy SWSHEnergy 7

    * 2 Horror Psychic Energy RCL 172

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/ThatAccount4
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me if this is valuable? Also looking for deck building advice.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Gardevoir v info?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Do we know when gardevoir v and its vmax are coming to ptcgo? I saw it and fell in love with and started to build a secondary psychic deck around it.

    submitted by /u/MedicinalToast
    [link] [comments]

    DAA or DAB?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    would you rather have DAA or DAB as the abbreviation of Darkness Ablaze?

    submitted by /u/spritzee86
    [link] [comments]

    Zacian Lucario Deck

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    How is this deck supposed to be played. Just jumping back into the game and I am able to make this deck after I obtain a few more cards.

    How is this deck piloted?

    submitted by /u/ads230
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment