• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Pokémon TCG This happened completely by accident

    Pokémon TCG This happened completely by accident


    This happened completely by accident

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    November’s League Battle deck will be ADPZ. Just like Pikarom and Reshizard, the code should unlock the entire deck.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    My girlfriend wanted my cute cards so we worked out a fair deal

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Follow up to my last post asking for deck help, the suggestions really improved the deck! The best addition was probably the oranguru, it has won me many games against stuff I wouldnt normally beat like, most Tag Teams. Thank you all for the help

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Initial investment

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    I wanna make an initial investment and buy some online codes BUT im so LOST, can you help me and tell me what i should be getting? Thank you for the ones helping me, loving the community so far :)

    submitted by /u/dani4tm
    [link] [comments]

    [New Player] Just need advice in general

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    First I wanna say thank you for the suggestions on my post a day or two ago! I ended up getting Soaring Storm (i think that is what it was called, the one with Dragonite/Thunderus/Tornadus). So far it's been a big improvement!

    I have enough coins (700+) to get a new deck. Should I (is it better to get booster packs?) or should i save them (anything else i can use them on?)?

    Also, i joined my first event! Unfortunately i lost but thats okay. So, i got an uncommon chest and its the first thing i have thats tradable (unless i have no idea how to trade)! Would it be worth any good cards or is it pretty low currency?

    Ty again!

    submitted by /u/theBrokenFox
    [link] [comments]

    Getting into constructed?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Hello all! I'm a new player and I've pretty much only been playing theme decks to learn the game. Is it possible to transition to other formats through this? I would like to try Standard but my collection is basically limited to what I can acquire through playing theme deck versus.

    submitted by /u/fenix421
    [link] [comments]

    WHY ADP SHOULD BE BANNED!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Hope you guys can use these!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Legends of Galar tin online code content

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    I'm considering buying a code, but haven't found anything about the contents online.

    How many copies of Zacian/Zamazenta V or extra cards are included? I remember the Tag Teams codes came with 2 copies of the card + a deck to play with. Thanks I'm advance

    submitted by /u/MGSketches
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter Keldeo GX’s Sonic Edge attack in a Mewtwo & Mew tag team GX deck while playing a Decidueye/Obstagoon deck?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Hello guys I was wondering if there is any counter to Keldeo GX's attack which bypasses Decidueye's and Obstagoon's abilities in standard format?

    "Sonic Edge" [1WW] Sonic Edge (110) This attack's damage isn't affected by any effects on your opponent's Active Pokémon.

    submitted by /u/DoctorNeoCortex3
    [link] [comments]

    I can't seem to get Carracosta GX to show up in the deck builder

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Other GX cards from the same codes work fine. Why won't it show up?

    It seems Deck Wizard is bugged

    submitted by /u/ametalshard
    [link] [comments]

    Learning to build decks

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Hey! I've recently gotten more into actually playing online rather than just redeeming my code cards, but I'm still pretty average at building decks. I had the Rayquaza GX battle arena deck which I really enjoyed playing, but now that it's out of rotation I don't have any "good" decks. Are there any good guides on deck building that have come out recently that might be able to help? Whenever I've looked up decks online I've found that I'm missing a bunch of the cards, and I'm also still not all that sure how trading works online. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/EUPHORIAS_
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, I need some deck help (expanded guzzlord gx)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    My deck is an expanded one that uses Guzzlords GX's "eat sloppily" to get 5 energies for its 180 damage attack by turn two. I have since edited it removing lysandre and any supporters I had before, and replaced it with guzma and hala. The reason for this, is because I need the random receiver item card to always give me the guzma and hala if it comes opening turn. It's pretty important because I can use guzma and hala to grab: 1) muscle band giving +20 atk, 2) beast energy giving +30 atk, and 3) devoured valley / reverse valley stadium giving me +10 atk (couldn't find any better stadium for damage). This allows the 180 move to instead be a 240 one on turn two, this was extremely helpful as before one of my weaknesses was being a turn late to pikachu & zekrom tag team, causing me to lose sometimes, where as now I one hit ko. I am relatively satisfied with this deck, but is there any other cards you guys would suggest I replace? The pokemon catchers are an attempt to keep the control that lysandre used to give, but since it's RNG they've only been clutch a couple of times so I'm trying to figure out what to replace that with. So far, my worst matchup is against marshadow and machamp gx as it has 280 health meaning I can't one hit ko, and it's fighting type so it has my weakness. Sorry if I made this too long, just wanted to detail it to clear up any confusion and provide as much context as possible.

    https://preview.redd.it/18uey6tkc8l51.png?width=1398&format=png&auto=webp&s=26ed6410040e51f7b92ba24da8adac146ae288f6

    submitted by /u/Lucasorino
    [link] [comments]

    Is Champions Path going to be available in the shop on September 26th?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    I have a bunch of coins stockpiled and I'm wondering if I should keep getting DA packs, or if Champions Path will be released IG? Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/User303720
    [link] [comments]

    Current Meta State

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Hello Pokémon TCGO players!

    I want to know what is the current state of the Expanded lader.

    There are no public Elo system so I would like to know what are the most powerful decks we can encounter on Expanded ladder.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Jowpac
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into the game, any suggestions on my expanded deck?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 26

    * 4 Bunnelby DAA 150

    * 2 Oranguru SSH 148

    * 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 77

    * 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 1 Jirachi {*} CES 97

    * 4 Dedenne DAA 78

    * 1 Mr. Mime DET 11

    * 4 Sinistea SSH 89

    * 4 Polteageist DAA 83

    * 4 Galarian Mr. Rime DAA 36

    ##Trainer Cards - 27

    * 3 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113

    * 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130

    * 2 Acro Bike PRC 122

    * 1 Rose Tower DAA 169

    * 1 Scramble Switch PLS 129

    * 2 Roxie CEC 205

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92

    * 2 Special Charge STS 105

    * 3 Professor Juniper DEX 98

    * 3 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 1 Lysandre FLF 104

    * 1 Field Blower GRI 125

    ##Energy - 7

    * 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114

    * 3 Twin Energy RCL 174

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Webear18
    [link] [comments]

    Scoop Up Net worth?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Hello, I play this game incredibly casually and just pulled a Scoop Up Net from a pack. A friend told me its really valuable but didn't know its exact worth. So out of morbid curiosity I figured I'd ask here.

    It looks like this: https://puu.sh/GpqPu/e25fda70e5.jpg

    Can anyone help inform a newbie?

    submitted by /u/TLKv3
    [link] [comments]

    Ptcgo guide site unavailable

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    The main site works but the other tabs seem to be down.

    submitted by /u/capolot89
    [link] [comments]

    Tcgo event/tourney help

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I got back into ptcgo recently so ive been playing expanded since i got the staples for it and all that jazz but i want to work on my standard collection.

    What would you guys recommend on standard decks for ptcgo events/tourneys?

    submitted by /u/charistraz95
    [link] [comments]

    Knockouts from V and VMax dont count towards psychic daily challange.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Dragapult V MAX and Wobbuffet V when knocking out pokemon do not give you progress in the daily challange to knock out pokemon.

    I havent tested it with regards to other types but as of right now psychic V cards cannot make any progress on the challenges.

    Is this a known issue?

    submitted by /u/BleepFTB
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a fair trade?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    So, I have a rainbow rare Eternatus VMAX but I wanted to trade for the regular version as I actually prefer that one. However, since the rainbow rare is at a higher rarity I also wanted to throw some packs onto my asking trade.

    I'm thinking like, the rainbow Eternatus VMAX for the normal Eternatus VMAX and 2-3 packs.

    submitted by /u/Munchlax-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment