• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I had 21 packs and 1 trade lock packed...

    Pokémon TCG I had 21 packs and 1 trade lock packed...


    I had 21 packs and 1 trade lock packed...

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    is it better to run different typings in one deck than multiple?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    i made this whole deck with electric/fighting pokemon with some eevees/eeveelutions of other typings (vaporeon, flareon, jolteon) and the fennekin line as well but i dont know if this deck is harder to use because it has multiple typed cards, can somebody help

    submitted by /u/GoldenFennekin
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for advice

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Hi guys, Ive been playing with theme decks (I have unseen depths & leaf charge) for a while and I don't know what to do next. I've had some success and I'm constantly getting more and more resources. Right now I have around 2k coins and these are my relevant cards:

    2 X blastoise & piplup gx 1 X celebi & venusaur gx 1 X celesteela gx 1 X cobalion gx 1 X dedenne gx 1 X latios gx 1 X marshadow & machamp 1 X morpeko v 1 X morpeko V Max 1 X muk & alolan muk 1 X nagatel & guzzlord gx 1 X raichu & alolan raichu 1 X regirock v 1 X reshiram & zekrom gx 1 X Rowlett & alolan exeggutor 1 X volcanion

    I know it is not much but I also got some good trainer cards like Welder, professor support, Pokémon communication, Sonia, bede, 4x draw energy etc

    I just need someone to point me in the right direction

    What should I look for? Any advice?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Wintoplosegame
    [link] [comments]

    Why

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    FTP Alolan Eggs deck

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Thought I would share a cheapened version of the Alolan Exeggutor deck I've been using for a while. If you're one of the people wondering how to get started in the game, I'd recommend this deck for a couple of reasons. First, it's cheap. I've never bought a pack of cards irl or a code from an online set. I was able to afford everything in this deck either because it's available in a theme deck or because it's plentiful and cheap. I think the Lurantises might be the hardest to get, but even they cost about a pack for the pair. Any cards not in theme decks you can trade for with packs from theme tournaments. This deck is also very easy to upgrade. As you come across good deals on the trade market or get lucky in opening new packs, you can add your better cards to the deck as you get them. I personally use 2 Shrine of Punishments and 1 Turffield Stadium instead of the stadiums in this list. I also switched an Oranguru out for a Jirachi when I traded for one cheap. Basically, even if you don't have everything on this list, or you have better than what's on this list, you can switch it out for a good deck that easily hangs with Tag Team-GX's and VMAX's.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 16

    • 2 Oranguru SUM 113
    • 4 Exeggcute CIN 4
    • 2 Fomantis SUM 14
    • 2 Shuckle LOT 16
    • 4 Alolan Exeggutor FLI 2
    • 2 Lurantis PR-SM 25

    Trainer Cards - 31

    • 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
    • 2 Switch CES 147
    • 1 Rose Tower DAA 169
    • 1 Acerola BUS 112
    • 1 Nest Ball SUM 123
    • 1 Tate & Liza CES 148
    • 1 Gardenia UPR 124
    • 4 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 2 Guzma BUS 115
    • 3 Sightseer LOT 189
    • 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
    • 3 Net Ball LOT 187
    • 2 Lillie UPR 125
    • 3 Muscle Band XY 121
    • 2 Turffield Stadium RCL 170

    Energy - 13

    • 1 Psychic Energy SWSHEnergy 5
    • 1 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
    • 8 Grass Energy SWSHEnergy 1
    • 1 Water Energy SWSHEnergy 3
    • 1 Fire Energy SWSHEnergy 2
    • 1 Lightning Energy SWSHEnergy 4

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    In case there are any truly new players looking to use this deck, I'll explain how to use it. Alolan Exeggutor's attack requires 1 grass energy. It does 20 damage plus 20 more for every type of energy in your discard pile up to 100 extra. Shuckle has an ability that lets you search your deck for and discard 3 energy when you place it on your bench. Lurantis has an ability that gives grass Pokémon's attacks 20 more damage. Basically, you try to get an energy on Exeggutor and using any means possible, get all 5 types of energy into your discard. With both Lurantises set up and a muscle band, you get a 160HP Stage 1 Pokémon that can do 180 damage (used to be 190 when I used Choice Band, but the presence of V's and VMAX's make Muscle Band a better choice). Because they only take 1 turn to set up and are only worth 1 prize card, a lot of the big Tag Team and V decks just can't keep up. Everything else in the deck is just draw power to get the cards I need when I need them.

    Good luck!

    PS: For any more experienced players, here is the version of the deck I actually tend to use based on what I have. I'm always looking for new ideas.

    Edit: I realized Ditto{*} probably isn't as accessible as I'd like this deck list to be, so I switched it out for a nest ball

    submitted by /u/dalnot
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the Best Way To Accumulate BW and HGSS packs

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Recently I've found myself blown out by the boring hell hole that is Standard Format. I really want to get into legacy and like I thought. It's next to impossible to find tradable bw packs. And as of now there are no tradeable HGSS packs in the game. Plus it's just fun and nostalgic. How do I get started?

    submitted by /u/Bone_Apple-Teeth
    [link] [comments]

    Any help or suggestions with my deck please?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    I'd like some help with a standard deck im building, been not doing good at standard battles, probably 40% win/loss (including conceded matches) in VS which I assume isn't going to cut it in tournaments. What is a good decks win/loss ratio, and what are some things I could do to make mine as good as I think it should be? I've been modifying as I go, but it seems like every change that makes me feel better about it ends up getting wrecked another way. I like the mewtwo deck build idea and I'd like a good one...

    Pokemon x 11

    4 x Mewtwo & Mew GX

    1 x Muk & Alolan Muk (Have replaced with Espeon/Deoxy for mad party)

    1 x Latios GX

    1 x Gengar & Mimikyu GX

    1 x Dragonite GX

    2 x Persian GX (Replaced one with greninja for deciduye)

    1 x Mega Lopunny & Jigglypuff

    Trainers x 39

    2 x Energy Retrieval

    2 x Energy Spinner

    2 x Great Catcher

    3 x Quick Ball

    1 x Reset Stamp

    2 x Switch

    2 x Tool Scraper

    2 x Dust Island

    2 x Viridian Forest

    2 x Bede

    1 x Guzma & Hala

    2 x Hapu

    2 x Kogas trap

    3 x Mallow & Lana

    3 x Professors Research

    2 x Red's Challenge

    2 x Skyla

    2 x Sonia

    1 x Air Balloon

    1 x U-turn Board

    Energy x 10

    9 x Psychic Energy

    1 x Weakness Guard Energy

    submitted by /u/jonwaw1221
    [link] [comments]

    So I've been playing for a while now and I git into making this deck because I somehow got 2 Copperajah VMAX HRs. But I cant help to get the feeling that something missing here. What cards can be added here? Thank you so much!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 16

    • 1 Oranguru SSH 148
    • 1 Pidgey TEU 121
    • 1 Pidgeotto TEU 123
    • 1 Eldegoss V RCL 19
    • 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
    • 2 Copperajah V PR-SW 30
    • 1 Duraludon RCL 138
    • 1 Galarian Meowth RCL 126
    • 1 Honedge TEU 107
    • 1 Doublade TEU 108
    • 1 Galarian Perrserker SSH 128
    • 1 Aegislash RCL 135
    • 2 Copperajah VMAX RCL 199
    • 1 Indeedee V SSH 91

    Trainer Cards - 31

    • 4 Metal Saucer SSH 170
    • 1 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
    • 2 Professor's Letter XY 123
    • 2 Lysandre FLF 90
    • 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 231
    • 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
    • 2 Ultra Ball FLF 99
    • 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
    • 1 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 2 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 1 Air Balloon SSH 156
    • 3 Switch BCR 135
    • 3 Metal Frying Pan FLI 112
    • 1 Tag Call CEC 206
    • 1 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    Energy - 13

    • 13 Metal Energy SMEnergy 17

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Frien_DRequest
    [link] [comments]

    Tcgo not installing

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    my Tcgo is stuck on 50%

    submitted by /u/AuxieyYT
    [link] [comments]

    Do you feel like the TCG online as a whole is rigged?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    I have used the in-game currency to buy lots of theme decks and strictly play theme'd matches. I notice each deck has a different play style and can play well with them once I pick it up but then I have several days in a row where my draws are horrible. Or I'm matched with players whos decks are exactly the type I'm weak against. In just the matches I had today I couldn't get any energies or support cards in my fire deck that helps me attach energies quickly so I can discard them (Battle Mind Theme deck)

    Now I know standard is like the wild west and allows for multiple V, GMAX, EX, etc cards but even with the deck I've built from grinding I cannot compete with most decks that are filled with V or Tag-Team pokemon. My pokemon require a couple of turns to evolve if I even have those cards while Tag-Team and V type pokemon usually come as basic and full power leaving me demolished in a few turns, unable to spring back.

    I'm feeling pretty demoralized about the whole experience and I've been playing every day a little over a month now. I feel like at some point it's not about strategy but luck and buying more cards to get the "good ones" and have enough of those to pad your deck with.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/JamesKingCodes
    [link] [comments]

    Gyarados GX Boxes (Hidden Fates)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Centiscorch vmax

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Does anybody know the current trade value of centiscorch vmax?

    submitted by /u/JoetheShmoe07
    [link] [comments]

    When do new sets typically release?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Hey, dudes and dudettes!

    Sort of new-ish to the game (haven't played the TCG in forever) and trying to work things out with the online version. Alcremie is one of my favorites and the new set has me so excited!

    I know the set is supposed to release tomorrow, I think, but does that mean at like midnight tonight? Midnight tomorrow?

    Hope you all are doing well and good luck on your pulls!

    submitted by /u/Laricus
    [link] [comments]

    What the best legacy packs to start opening?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Quick fighting type concern.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    So, I plan on making a Vikavolt deck in PTCGO AND irl in the near future. However, with the increase in fighting Pokémon/support like Coalossal VMAX/Lucario V/Bea, I'm a little concerned that those cards will make my Vikavolt deck absolutely unplayable.

    So yeah, I'm just a little concerned that fighting types will become ridiculously good. So, if anyone can tell me what they think about the matter that would be cool.

    submitted by /u/Munchlax-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing issues

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I play the online game from time to time on my pc with blue stacks emulator. The game works fine until I use a supporter card. As soon as I use it the game freezes and crashes. Has anyone else experienced this? I can't find anything online about it. I've updated the game fully and uninstalled and reinstalled a few times and same issue. Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Mikino86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment