• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Okay, see you guys in 978.9 years

    Pokémon TCG Okay, see you guys in 978.9 years


    Okay, see you guys in 978.9 years

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    New types of Scammers in tradepost

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    No. I'm not talking about all these people who offer a pack for a hundred rares, or converting one random pack to like 5 Vs. No, I don't care about that. What I'm here is about people who offers to do battles, with winners getting a card from the loser's binder. Even before I actually agreed to do them, I knew that they won't actually follow up on their agreements.

    Last week, I had time so I decided to have "fun" with these scammers, like actually try out a deal with 4 players, although I don't know if they are alts or they just got the idea from someone else.

    Here is what I experienced with all of them. They would send you offers telling me to accept if I lose, and I would do so as well to their binder. Then we will do a Bo3 in any format. Keep in mind that all of them agreed to NOT edit decklists whatsoever. They had decksharing on, so I copied their list Game 1, and after Game 2, you know what I saw? All players editing at least some of their cards to try to counter my deck although it didn't matter because I went 2-0 with all of them.

    I didn't really care about wasting time playing them, because it was fun destroying them after they broke their own rules to try to beat me, but there was one thing that I did not except.

    That they are salty.

    After I destroyed them, these scammers went into tradepost and started sending messages about how I'm a scammer and how everyone shouldn't talk to me anymore. Fortunately, I took the screenshots of most of the conversation as well as battle screenshots, so I had proof that I was not a scammer and that they were lying. After telling this fact to the scammers, they went to Step 2, which was to spam my DMs.

    It's been almost a week since I first dealt with these scammers. Now I have 9 blocked accounts. What's even funny, is that they tried scare me by using names such as "Mod_PTCGO" or "PTCGOADMIN" to coerce me into sending my cards to them.

    After this one week experience all I can say, is to block anyone who says anything in lines of "Want to battle for cards?" as you will prob experience what I went through.

    submitted by /u/UnrealJapan
    [link] [comments]

    TPCI Partnered Brazilian streamer cheating on stream every day

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    There is a popular streamer who goes by "Tiusam182" on Twitch. He is a Brazilian streamer who encourages his viewers, which are in the hundreds, to cheat in the Legacy Format for his gain so he can breeze through the daily rewards.

    I have sent in numerous reports, along with other popular players about this situation, and it seems that TPCi does not care this person is cheating in the game, and encouraging others to cheat when the Developers have even stated that anyone caught doing this will be banned.

    The worst part is, this person has a marketing account which means they are partnered with TPCi in some way.

    Does that mean partnered players can break the rules, and not get in trouble?

    Here is some proof: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/749848173?t=0h17m20s

    (I have also downloaded these videos if the streamer tries to delete them. If he tries to even hide this, it will look worse on him, and I will just upload them to another website, and share that link in an edit) :)

    submitted by /u/pkmntcglover
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't know getting rid of Glimwood Tangle would be THAT effective

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    I beat ADPZ with this deck but it's inconsistent. What should I change?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Vikavolt in new Stadard

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Started some days ago with PTCGO and built the Vikavolt deck.

    Joyfully After the last card was implemented I got crushed so hard, I didnt even played a game- ITS NOT STADARD deck anymore. Is there any Solution I can make this deck https://limitlesstcg.com/decks/?list=4492&lang=en&mode=regular playable in standard?

    cards what rotated out :

    1 Thunder Mountain
    4 Electropower

    2 Escape Board

    Im really sad atm, hoping some could help.

    submitted by /u/FaveHD
    [link] [comments]

    Help a friend out with his water deck. He has been playing for 3 weeks so he is new to deck building. I tried my best with what cards he has. Doesn't own a lot of staples and is a F2P. Any help would be much appreciated.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 14

    * 1 Blastoise & Piplup-GX CEC 38

    * 3 Keldeo V SSH 53

    * 2 Lapras V SSH 49

    * 3 Snom SSH 63

    * 2 Suicune DAA 37

    * 3 Frosmoth SSH 64

    ##Trainer Cards - 33

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 1 Erika's Hospitality HIF 56

    * 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 3 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Marnie SSH 169

    * 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 3 Training Court RCL 169

    * 2 Pokémon Catcher SSH 175

    * 4 Capacious Bucket RCL 156

    * 1 Great Catcher CEC 192

    * 2 Energy Retrieval SSH 160

    * 3 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 1 Sonia RCL 167

    * 2 Switch SSH 183

    * 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    ##Energy - 13

    * 13 Water Energy XYEnergy 9

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Jkoka
    [link] [comments]

    Working on an Arctozolt spread deck using Sableye... It's close to being there, but feels like it's missing a piece or two. If anyone could help polish this deck I'd definitely be open to suggestions.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Absolute worst theme deck?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    So, I'm a bit of a masochist and a contrarian, so when everyone says "get unseen depths/the charizard deck/etc", my thought is, "oh yeah? Well I'm gonna beat those decks with the worst deck there is!"

    So guys, which deck sucks the hardest?

    submitted by /u/LL_COOL_BEANS
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Giveaway

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Let's make this quick :)

    Have 1 DAA. Goes to the person who guesses the shiny pokemon I'm hunting now. It's a fire type and I'm hunting through masuda method. 1 guess per person. Good luck 😃

    Completed: answer is fletchling

    submitted by /u/ZackyZY
    [link] [comments]

    Why did tapu lele drop so much?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    So I was browsing older threads and stuff, and now i'm curious as to why a 40+ worth card that was a staple in every deck dropped so much? It's now only 2 packs, making guardian rising worthless. How'd it drop, and why did shaymin rise(other than sccop up net)? Is it because of pokegear 3.0? Anyways share your thoughts or something idk.

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Boat
    [link] [comments]

    Mad party expanded deck list

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I wanted to try out mad party in expanded anyone got a reliable deck list please? I don't have a shaymin yet but do have 2 cros and a dedenne. I have most other expanded staples and 4 compressors and am thinking using Marshadow gx because I already have 3. Mew could work too.

    submitted by /u/ricochet_rotmg
    [link] [comments]

    When is the next online tournament?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    I'm interested to see how people modify their decks to beat melmetal and adpz this time around

    submitted by /u/JoshJoshson13
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on centiskorch?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    I cant decide if its top tier or a B deck. Maybe I just suck at playing it. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/JoshJoshson13
    [link] [comments]

    Best theme deck for pvp?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Just curious what the most consistent and powerful theme decks are, currently I have the charizard, empoleon and mental might as well as laser focus

    submitted by /u/AnimeExtremist23
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played in over a year. Gonna redeem all the codes i’ve gotten since collecting again this summer. I have bunch of DA, Rebel Clash and a few champions path any recommendations on what decks to build?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Old decks in themes?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I started playing days ago and just got enough for a deck. I've been playing themed only, because I'm a beginner and don't plan on going competitive or anything, just casual fun. I was wondering if buying an old deck is worth it, just because I love Volcarona and the plasma blast solar flare looks cool, but I don't want to lose every game I play. So should I get that deck or get a newer one?

    submitted by /u/marcox199
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment