• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Just Supreme Puffing

    Pokémon TCG Just Supreme Puffing


    Just Supreme Puffing

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Even ADP has it's weaknesses

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    I opened an unbroken bonds pack and got Greninja & Zoroark. I traded that for 2 DAA and opened 1 and got this. Pretty lucky lol

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    WHAT? feels goooood

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Ultra Ball from Plasma Freeze is one of the most expensive cards in the game. Don't judge me: but this is one of the last bling playsets I really want to get in PTCGO. Quick balls go for around 75-80 packs so I essentially traded 195 online packs for this card. And now I want 3 more

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    I FINALLY got one!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Im pretty new to this all, is this enough to trade into any budget standard decks? :) I was thinking about maybe building mad party until i can get enough for something better

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Is this a glitch? It shows up sometimes, but when I need it, it doesn’t.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    I really enjoy my Wishiwashi Gx list for expanded. Is there anyway I can improve it?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Zacian-GX from Box

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Could someone explain Big Parasol’s game mechanics and what does it work against?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Hello guys I was wondering what exactly does Big Parasol block apart from special conditions and energy discard.

    Is there any examples of certain attacks in the meta which this item is great against?

    I've noticed that damage counters placed by goons goes through it as it's not attack based damage counters and also keldeo gx's sonic attack goes through Decidueye's immunity to gx pokemon while it has big parasol attached, considering that sonic edge is an effect on the keldeo gx itself not on Decidueye.

    submitted by /u/DoctorNeoCortex3
    [link] [comments]

    Champion's Path

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    do we get the champion's path boosters online from the shop? or only from the physical packs?

    submitted by /u/xgussx
    [link] [comments]

    Today's bonus booster was really good this time!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Zacian vs crobat vs dedenne vs? (draw engines)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    What kind of draw engine pokemon do you prefer? Is there a specific situation where you'd prefer one over another?

    For example, I run Dedenne in all my decks except one: basically when I can't sacrifice multiple slots of my bench to play multiple dedenne, I run Zacian for that deck.

    Crobat is nice, but I just don't see him being as useful as dedenne in a lot of decks

    submitted by /u/magnitorepulse
    [link] [comments]

    New to this game, a couple of questions

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    So, I've completed the gold challenge and, last night, had one online battle which I won (using the standard electric deck--that Raichu card wiped out my opponent late on)

    Now, I have 500 coins--is it better to buy a deck from the store and use that, or buy a deck/boosters and create my own deck to use?

    I quite like the idea of using normal pokemon--in the Gold Challenge, I've had quite a bit of success using Kangaskhan, spearow/fearow and snorlax cards. Would it be better for me, as a beginner, to buy a deck packed with normal pokemon and make my own, or stick to one of the good starter decks.

    Second question, I saw most threads recommending Relentless Flame as the best deck, but they were oldish posts. Is that still the case in 2020?

    submitted by /u/Nuthetes
    [link] [comments]

    Last letter is Q :)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    How many Frosmoth / Snom do you run? Or Basic vs stage 1 / V vs VMAX?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Putting together my third deck, which is water. I'm trying to debate how many Frosmoths to run vs how many Snoms. Initially I was planning on running 3/3, but really I only need 1 frosmoth to be on the bench, and I only need it to be there for 1-2 turns for it to do most of its job. I'm considering running a 2 snom, 3 frosmoth ratio since I can search out the snoms easily, whereas only stuff like Evo incense or Pokémon communication cards can search out stage 1.

    Kinda curious what ratios you guys run, and on that topic, just in general how many basic vs stage 1 do you run? Like another example would be Lapras VMAX. You only ever need 1 on your bench, having two is pointless, initially I was running 2 lapras and 2 lapras vmax, but I'm debating turning that down to 1 vmax, and 2 lapras. My only concern is the vmax would be in my prize pool running only 1 (although to be fair it is more of a late-game card anyway)

    submitted by /u/magnitorepulse
    [link] [comments]

    Where can i see all the potential cards there are in a specific booster packs?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Also where can i get special energies from? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Festivy
    [link] [comments]

    This a good trade?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Came back to the game after 3 years of not playing. Is this expanded deck fine? Cut off at the bottom is 13 fire energy.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Decks I haven't beaten.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Falinks.

    Gold Rush Alolan Dugtrio.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/beattrapkit
    [link] [comments]

    My game got restarted?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I was playing the pokemon tcg game (obviously) and I opened a few packs using card codes and stopped playing for the day, the next day I went back in and logged in it made me do the tutorial again, I need some help.

    submitted by /u/GoldenFennekin
    [link] [comments]

    I got ~30 packs and most of the staple cards - anything I can build for standard?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Sup. I bought two trainers toolkits and like 50 packs and I built a Mad Party deck and have 30 packs left over. I've got most staple trainer cards, two Crobat V's, 4 Dedendes. Just looking at pokemon tho it seems like the top decks are all using super expensive GX/Vmax pokes (Eternatus, Zacian, and ADP?). Is there a deck where I can pick up the pokemon side of it with my remaining 30 packs other than Mad Party?

    submitted by /u/vuxra
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best water theme deck aside from Unseen Depths for theme format?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    I'm interested in buying and playing a water theme deck that is strong/consistent enough to win theme tournaments. Unseen Depths was boring to me, so I'm considering one of the others. Soaring Storms/Unrelentless Flames seem to be my most common opponents.

    Thanks in advance for any answers 😊

    submitted by /u/MyHeroSteven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment