• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Pokémon TCG he's got a point, whatll happen?

    Pokémon TCG he's got a point, whatll happen?


    he's got a point, whatll happen?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Just finished a 19 game win streak in Expanded with my humble Raichu! (First time getting that far) Any suggestions for tightening the deck up?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I forgot to post this last Saturday.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Any trades

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    I HAVE - machamp- eveloutions CharizardVmax-darkness ablaze Amphoros GX-Team up Flareon promo-darkness ablaze Holo full art gayrodos-beak point Kyogre EX full art-break point Full art Persian GX Reshiram and zecrom-unbroken bonds

    submitted by /u/Mike___Ox
    [link] [comments]

    Why do so many people want him in trades ?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Fantastic pull! Ready to make a Lifesplosion deck!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    ptcgo takes too much cpu power

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    My computer lags extremely when I run ptcgo and almost always after a battle of saving a deck, my computer completely freezes for 10-30 secs before finally unfreezing and letting the game go. Usually after these glitches, a cards image gets replaced with another card confusing me and losing me games.

    I use a MacBook, anyone have the same issue or know how to help?

    submitted by /u/ripull125
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think of this card? Looks pretty cool in my opinion!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Easiest way to get a competitive deck?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I normally play paper TCG where I can just buy the singles and I never really ptcgo but what would be the easiest way to get a competitive deck? Should I buy a bunch of online code cards and just hope for the best? Or should I just grba a league battle deck or two and make a competitive deck out of that?

    submitted by /u/tSnDjKniteX
    [link] [comments]

    I played ptgo for the first time.....my *unimportant* thoughts

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    First of all thank you to everyone who gave me some suggestions on the last post. Those tips really helped and I don't know how to apply all of them but I will try my best.

    I was surprised about how easily I was able to get into it. It was actually really fun I can see myself doing this in my down time. While it would be nice to say I crushed my competition if we are keeping it real I got defeated badly. Like it wasn't close. At least I still had fun right?

    Just wanted to say thank you for all the help and for someone who has only played a handful of games what is a good starting point?

    submitted by /u/KING-MAN123455
    [link] [comments]

    Installation problem

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    I'm wondering can you help me? I had PCTGO removed a while ago and I want to go back to game but cannot install this game back :/ I'm facing an error message about old version which cannot be removed. Looked over the Internet, removed leftovers from AppData and Registry (windows10) but this error keeps persisting. Do you have any advise?

    submitted by /u/pierre1212
    [link] [comments]

    Got a celebi prime?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Would trade 90 DAA packs for a celebi prime (the one from legacy)

    submitted by /u/Joachim2015
    [link] [comments]

    Pack 5

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Wow, 4th pack in and I was just hoping for a Mallow and Lana regular because I was too lazy to look for trades! I need one more with 46 packs left xD

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Forgot to open a locked pack until just now, too bad I already have the rainbows and prerelease versions xD

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Got a celebi prime?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Would trade 90 DAA packs for a celebi prime (the one from legacy)

    submitted by /u/Joachim2015
    [link] [comments]

    Okay seriously, what is virtually the best Mewtwo & Mew GX deck in expanded right now?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Are the redeemable code for the tcg online exactly the same as the cards inside the physical booster pack cards? ��

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    I'm just redeemed a code and it shows me that i pulled a secret rare and I'm just trying to figure out if i REALLY pulled a golden frosmoth and missed it or if I'm just going craycray 😂 ty

    submitted by /u/LesBeeHonest118
    [link] [comments]

    Drop down menus dont open fully?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    When i click any drop down menu it just flashes up for a second and doesn't allow me to select anything from the list. Big problem is i can't change the game format to play anything other than theme decks. I have restarted multiple times, is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/thednooob
    [link] [comments]

    Champions Path around the corner...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    With a new "mini"(?) expansion coming up, is it best to trade away and profit off of my remaining DAB packs (22 unlocked)? I have most, if not, all staple cards along with the V cards I wanted to play with. What do I do with these remaining packs? Hold em? Or will they be worth more than Champions Path?

    submitted by /u/CmmtThis2Mmry
    [link] [comments]

    what's your guys' favorite booster packs rn?!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Where is this card from ?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment