• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Screw ADP Zacian, I'm making pure Turbo Zacian so that i can attack on first turn

    Pokémon TCG Screw ADP Zacian, I'm making pure Turbo Zacian so that i can attack on first turn


    Screw ADP Zacian, I'm making pure Turbo Zacian so that i can attack on first turn

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Discord?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Is there any trading discord of some kind? Because the reddit trading is not really working.

    submitted by /u/roykel1998
    [link] [comments]

    Trainer Challenges/Deck Issues

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Hello there, I'm unable to unlock Basic Blue and Basic Red theme decks from the trainer challenges and be able to use them as I do Basic Yellow and Basic Green in theme deck versus/tournaments. I've beaten everyone I need to for all four decks, and acquired the unlocked cards for it, but it still doesn't show up in my deck collection. What am I doing wrong? Do they only randomly give you two of the four to use?

    submitted by /u/Baseball4069
    [link] [comments]

    Viable Celesaur or Reshizard Deck for Standard?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Hello fellow Trainers,

    i used to play like 1-2 years ago with Celesaur and Reshizard decks. With the new rotation it seems like a lot of my decks are now not available for the Standard format. I tried some budget decks for the last week or so that being Mad Party and Whimsicott, but i can't really get the wins if you know what i mean. Anyhow, are there any good Reshizard/Celesaur decks right now? And if so, could you give me a deck list? :D

    Thanks for the help in advance

    submitted by /u/Libelldra98
    [link] [comments]

    Some help with building expanded decks.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    So I have been playing standard for a good amount of time, but recently I have been wanting to dip my toes in expanded. I was wondering if I could get some advice as to what are some decks or cards to build decks around. Thank you for all the responses ahead of time!

    submitted by /u/-Novabi-
    [link] [comments]

    Blastoise & Piplup + Frosmoth deck?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Just played against a good Blastoise & Piplup - GX deck with Frosmoth and Capacious bucket... does anyone have a deck that's built similar? Can't find any googling or YouTubing.

    submitted by /u/timboslice2
    [link] [comments]

    How to get more packs?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    I want to make an eternatus deck, but i need a lot of packs...how do i get them? Also... Do someone know how many packs do eternatus vmax and eternatus v cost?

    submitted by /u/Kenforcer_
    [link] [comments]

    Trades

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    So is there a way to make all your cards trade able or do I really need to do it one for one?

    submitted by /u/roykel1998
    [link] [comments]

    Help me with my Salamance VMAX list?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Anyway to improve my friends deck he is just starting and play expanded. Thanks!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    ** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List **

    ##Pokémon - 16

    * 1 Palkia-GX UPR 101

    * 2 Mewtwo & Mew-GX PR-SM 191

    * 1 Kyogre-EX PR-XY 41

    * 1 Kyurem-EX AOR 25

    * 2 Lapras-GX SUM 139

    * 1 Palkia-GX FLI 20

    * 3 Squirtle TEU 23

    * 2 Wartortle TEU 24

    * 2 Blastoise TEU 25

    * 1 Blastoise-GX UNB 218

    ##Trainer Cards - 24

    * 1 Cherish Ball UNM 191

    * 2 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113

    * 2 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    * 3 Hapu UNM 200

    * 2 Giovanni's Exile HIF 57

    * 4 Brock's Grit TEU 135

    * 2 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 4 Dive Ball PRC 125

    * 2 Rare Candy CES 142

    * 2 Professor Sycamore PHF 101

    ##Energy - 20

    * 18 Water Energy Energy 3

    * 2 Splash Energy BKP 113

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/yesimforrea1
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good Expanded Decks for KO Challenges??

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I usually just do evolution challenges but I figure I might try KO Challenges. I already own most expanded staples.

    Anyways, I think being able to OHKO 2 prizers going second would be good. It probably should involve basics and be consistent at KOing. It doesn't necessarily need a high win rate. I personally would rather run nonmeta decks unless there's nothing close to it. I'm also going to exclude Dunk, one reason being autoconcedes.

    Some ideas:

    Dragon - Baby Ultra Necrozma

    Steel - Zacian V

    Psychic - Mew3/Mew

    Electric - Night March/Pikarom

    Dark - DarkBox

    Water - Mew3 Waterbox

    submitted by /u/darkenhand
    [link] [comments]

    Electrode GX & Alolan Raichu Electro Rain Molly Wop Deck

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Has anyone encountered this deck? I got one-turn wiped by it and it was so cool! I would love to build one but I can't really seem to find a deck list anywhere that matched my experience and I forgot to check my opponent's list at the time.

    submitted by /u/EightWhiskey
    [link] [comments]

    Advantage

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Is there still an "Advantage" mechanic in versus? I've been playing a lot today and haven't had that pop up for quite a while.

    submitted by /u/Shadow_stalker1337
    [link] [comments]

    Is shaman-ex going to get banned?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    A lot of people are saying shaymin-EX will get banned. Is this true.

    submitted by /u/Shadow_019
    [link] [comments]

    Are all the cards in the game?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Help me improve my beloved deck!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Hello! I was hoping to get some input on a deck I've been working on. It's changed over time but the basics of it revolve around Altaria-GX. It's far from perfect though, and I'd like to know how I can make it more effective.

    It's biggest flaw is getting a bad hand and being unable to get rid of it. It also suffers from not getting the right pokemon set up at the right time.

    Here's the deck:

    Pokémon - 14

    • 1 Dunsparce CES 110
    • 1 Swablu DRM 56
    • 1 Swablu DRM 57
    • 2 Goomy FLI 91
    • 1 Altaria DRM 40
    • 1 Altaria-GX DRM 41
    • 1 Sliggoo GRI 95
    • 1 Sliggoo FLI 93
    • 1 Goodra GRI 96
    • 1 Goodra FLI 94
    • 1 Comfey GRI 93
    • 1 Mr. Mime BKT 97
    • 1 Manaphy SLG 25

    Trainer Cards - 29

    • 1 Energy Recycler GRI 123
    • 1 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
    • 1 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
    • 2 Potion SUM 127
    • 2 Fairy Drop FCO 99
    • 2 Gladion CIN 95
    • 1 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133
    • 2 Fairy Garden FCO 100
    • 2 Evosoda XY 116
    • 2 Hau GRI 144
    • 1 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 233
    • 1 Cynthia UPR 148
    • 1 Dragon Talon DRM 59
    • 1 Energy Retrieval AOR 99
    • 2 Muscle Band XY 121
    • 2 VS Seeker PHF 109
    • 2 Level Ball NXD 89
    • 1 Trainers' Mail AOR 100

    Energy - 17

    • 1 Recycle Energy UNM 212
    • 6 Fairy Energy SMEnergy 18
    • 3 Double Dragon Energy ROS 97
    • 6 Water Energy SMEnergy 12
    • 1 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/auto-manic
    [link] [comments]

    For someone just coming to the cane can anyone recommend which theme deck to pick?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Can someone help me with a budget deck list for me? I’m new to the game but I have an understanding of how to battle and use different strategy’s . I want to battle in standard

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Crobat V

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    How much does 1 go for? I got 10 packs

    submitted by /u/RedNinja025
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment