• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Somehow won a glitched # of packs then received none at all 😭

    Pokémon TCG Somehow won a glitched # of packs then received none at all ��


    Somehow won a glitched # of packs then received none at all ��

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I recently got the Mega Charizard Y stuff and finished my collection of Charizard gameplay stuff

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Reposted with flair: Just wanted to share this :)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Are these rare?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Was this a good trade? I had 4 and I'll never need 4 of those.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Giving away 9 codes

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    GIVEAWAY OVER - CONGRATS TO WINNERS

    1st - PlasticPhilosopher7

    2nd- Cheddary_Cheez

    I do these a few times a month usually. If you didn't win this time be on the lookout in the future. :)

    submitted by /u/Pawbo
    [link] [comments]

    FREE TRAINERS TOOLKIT CODE!!!!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Hey guys just felt like being jolly today. Enjoy:

    6YJ-W6KM-2NQ-GHZ

    submitted by /u/maimdawg
    [link] [comments]

    Free code

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Looking for Nest Balls

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    I need five regular ones, not necessarily golden ones. I'm not very experienced in trading, so I don't know what would have an equal value. Just ask for cards you need and I'll look if I have them

    submitted by /u/naechsterbitte
    [link] [comments]

    Fairy daily quest advice needed

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Help! I accidentally picked the fairy daily quest, i normally only play theme decks because i cant understand how you people get enough cards to make those fancy decks from coins without any realmoney shop in the game...

    But i cant find any theme decks with more than a few fairy cards and in those few there arent any real heavy hitters..

    I currently only have 5 tradeable packs (2x darknessablaze3xrebelclash) is there a big fairy card i could trade for and add to 1 of my theme decks and use that deck in whatever versus mode it would be allowed in?

    Or does someone have experience with one of the themedecks regularly knock out opponents pokemons with a fairytype?

    Or what would you advise me to do to get rid of this quest?

    submitted by /u/Yawgmoth2237
    [link] [comments]

    I know public trades are supposed to be garbage and people are taking advantage of the new set, but what the actual fuck

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Quick question on theme tournament

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I am a returning player since 2018 and im wondering do they still rotate event tournaments that cost 8/12 entry tokens for theme? Or is it fixed at 4 entry tokens now?

    submitted by /u/Affinitious
    [link] [comments]

    An Omarain deck

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    I want to try out an Omastar/Masquerain deck, where it item locks and energy locks the active Pokémon, and I'm kinda able to get it to work. The biggest issue I have ran into so far is when testing out against the computer, I just had to take 11 mulligans which is an absurd amount of shuffles. The decklist is as follows:

    Pokémon (12)

    3 Omanyte TEU 75 3 Omastar TEU 76 3 Surskit CES 15 3 Masquerain RCL 011

    Trainers (40)

    4 Crushing Hammer SSH 159 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163 3 Great Ball SUM 119 3 Level Ball AOR 76 4 Switch SSH 183 3 Unidentified Fossil FLI 134 3 Wait and See Hammer LOT 192 2 Pokémon Research Lab UNM 205 4 Boss's Orders RCL 154 4 Marnie SSH 169 3 Plumeria BUS 120 3 Professor's Research SSH 178 1 Team Flare Grunt XY 129

    Energy (8)

    8 Grass Energy

    My biggest hope for this deck is to streamline getting the Pokémon out and the energy stalling starting ASAP.

    submitted by /u/sorrowfuleuphony
    [link] [comments]

    Oof... 207 coins... Buy 1 pack... Boom...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Not Seeing Players Cup Keys

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Basically I have logged in to both ptcgo and the pokemon website with an account that is linked and has a player ID within the time window. I have yet to receive any keys and I thought that the keys were supposed to be received by now.

    submitted by /u/ChiefKief_93
    [link] [comments]

    What are the odds I played the same fairy stall deck twice in a row? Idk why I cannot play against other decks. It’s a good deck I guess but annoying. It was the same username also

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    One entire code giveaway

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    I just don't want the code card laying in my room and don't want to throw it either so comment if u want it :)

    submitted by /u/FeelingAirport
    [link] [comments]

    I built this deck around Charizard. Can you guys help tighten this deck up? It does pretty well, but I think it could be better. Thanks

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Beastite question

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Hey everybody, maybe this is a dumb question, but I was confused as I put together a Naganadel&Guzzlord GX Deck.

    I tried to play Beastite (the tool card from Cosmic Eclipse) in the deck, but everytime I add it, it says the deck is not valid for standard format eventhough I cannot find any information about limitations of the card...

    Maybe someone here can help me out?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/arcadiz
    [link] [comments]

    How do I join players cup 2 tournament?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    I read the info page on the official site, but it seems kinda vague. I definitely logged in between june-sept 21, but I still don't have the special tokens or whatever to join a tourney.

    Is there a signup somewhere that I'm missing?

    thx

    submitted by /u/WateryCartoon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment