• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Weekly Trade Post - September 07-13

    Pokémon TCG Weekly Trade Post - September 07-13


    Weekly Trade Post - September 07-13

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Post your in-game trade offers here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    “Telephoto Scope - The attacks of the Pokémon this card is attached to do 30 more damage to your opponent’s benched Pokémon GX and V” Helps Salamence, Inteleon, Cramorant, Decidueye, could be really useful on expanded Tapu Koko possibly

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    PTCGO banwave discussion?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Over the last couple of weeks I have been made aware through discord of several account bans.

    This has happened after a very long period where seemingly it was impossible to get banned regardless of how blatantly users violated the TOS.

    As such, I support the idea that bans should take place and have frequently complained on this very board that clear rules violations and unethical behaviour wasn't being sanctioned at all.

    However, the way these latest bans have been made is concerning.

    First up, the people who have been banned have not received any warnings before the ban, nor have they been told why they have been banned. When they have contacted support they have just been told that no reasons for bans are provided and that the ban cannot be appealed.

    !!!

    That's questionable behaviour to put it mildly.

    Now, I along with others in the discord servers have been trying to find out why these people were banned. In some cases they have indeed engaged in clear TOS violations, but in others that does not seem to be the case. At least not from the info they have provided.

    Given that some people spend years building collections in this game that they care deeply about, bans that seem almost random in nature should just not happen period.

    I support bans for beach scams. I support bans for botting. I support bans for event farming. I do not support bans given with no warnings, no explanations and no way to appeal.

    I believe the community deserves clear guidelines on which offenses are considered bannable and we deserve some transparency.

    submitted by /u/Aquarius1975
    [link] [comments]

    Eeveelution Deck help?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Hy guys, I want bulid a Centiskorch Vmax deck. Any good deck list?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I see few variants but any good list or tips?

    submitted by /u/Ferni0817
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Catcher "Lysandre" effect used twice in one match?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Hi all, I'm a bit confused about the Custom Catcher's effect to switch opponent's active Pokemon with one on their bench, like Lysandre or Boss's Orders. The card specifically says at the bottom of the second option that it can only be used once, but I lost a match to someone because they used it twice. Just looking for some clarification =)

    If I'm wrong, I apologize, but please let me know! I have the game log copied, but it takes up A LOT of space, so if it's needed I can paste it below in a comment.

    Thank you in advance!

    -- Also, on a related note, I played a match today against someone who had a Heat Energy (Special fire energy that gives +20hp to fire type Pokemon) attached to a Voltorb with nothing else on the field, but the Voltorb still received the added hp. I forgot to copy that game log, but I thought it might be worth noting here.

    submitted by /u/MuffinCakes5
    [link] [comments]

    How much is a Mad Party set worth?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I'm interested in Mad Party as a cheap second deck and have seen trades for most of the cards but not the complete set. They're pretty much just commons and uncommons. I've been offering increasing numbers of Darkness Ablaze packs (currently no luck with 3) and was wondering how far I should go? Also, how much would I need for Decidueye / Obstagoon, as another budget deck?

    submitted by /u/SecondSonata
    [link] [comments]

    Price check

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    What's the price on gourgeist card sleeves and druddigon gameplay set? Ptcgoprices doesn't have a price

    submitted by /u/ZeroR0ot
    [link] [comments]

    Why so much

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Why is tropical beach worth so much?

    submitted by /u/ZeroR0ot
    [link] [comments]

    How rare is this kid from the first uncomon box?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    What are Eternatus V / VMax currently going for?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Hey all. Trying to put together an eternatus deck and of course the public trades are like 20-30 packs for a single card. Just want to know what is realistic before I put packs up for trade.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Jwpjr
    [link] [comments]

    Easy deck to make?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Hi I was wondering if I could get a suggestion on a deck to make, i recently started playing again after playing in breakthrough so my last good deck was a m mewtwo deck and now V and a max highly outclass me and I find myself losing a lot. So I ask what deck should I make?

    submitted by /u/RedNinja025
    [link] [comments]

    Why Can't I play my decks that are legal.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I have some decks that are legal to play in expanded style and as of this morning I have about 7-8 decks with a Red ! mark to the left of them now and it says they are unplayable in all formats including unlimited. Why would this happen? Two of them had names the game might have found offensive and I could see why they would have gotten "flagged" maybe, but the other ones don't have this issue. Has this happened to anyone else or can anyone explain why this may have happened?

    submitted by /u/Goldfox420
    [link] [comments]

    Standard deck advice

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I am building my first deck that follows the current standard card rules. I have no clue what cards are good, and I would really appreciate some help figuring out what cards are good. In general what items, supporters, and V Pokémon are the beat for standard decks? I am building this deck from nothing, so I am also curious about what deck types and strategies are good.

    submitted by /u/QuaranFine
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get online

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I've been trying to get on PTCGO on my laptop for a day or 2 now and I have not been able to get on. Every time I try logging in I get stuck at 90% and it just stops there(once I got to 100% but then it stopped there and I never got into the game). I've tried everything, closing and opening ptcgo, turning my WiFi off and on, uninstalling and reinstalling ptcgo, restarting my laptop, I've tried everything imaginable. I went on the ptcgo forums to see if I could get help there, but if anyone here knows what I could do to fix this possibly that would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/king_heracross8923
    [link] [comments]

    Should ADP be banned?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    My opinion is no, but they should reprint Pokemon Ranger. I takes up deck space, takes up the supporter for turn. It is a GX attack so I'd say thats fair.

    submitted by /u/Jkwon6227
    [link] [comments]

    Would like help to improve status condition deck with VMAX butterfree

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    As you can see with the title I'm trying to make an annoying status condition deck where they can't retreat and vmax butterfree just continues to annoy them. This has some success but obviously I want to make it a lot better. So any and all suggestions will be appreciated. Here is the deck list:

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 23

    * 4 Crobat V DAA 182

    * 3 Butterfree V DAA 1

    * 4 Grookey SSH 10

    * 3 Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor-GX UNM 1

    * 2 Thwackey SSH 12

    * 1 Thwackey SSH 13

    * 3 Rillaboom SSH 14

    * 3 Butterfree VMAX DAA 190

    ##Trainer Cards - 25

    * 3 Great Ball BCR 129

    * 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 2 Switch CES 147

    * 3 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 3 Galar Mine RCL 160

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 4 Marnie SSH 169

    * 2 Turffield Stadium RCL 170

    ##Energy - 12

    * 12 Grass Energy Energy 1

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/Safiibox
    [link] [comments]

    "This Pokémon can't attack unless your opponent has two or fewer Prize cards remaining."

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment