• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Well, thats a lot of draw power.

    Pokémon TCG Well, thats a lot of draw power.


    Well, thats a lot of draw power.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    "Coating Energy - As long as this card is attached to a Pokémon, it provides Metal Energy. The Metal Pokémon this card is attached to has no Weakness" Exactly what is needed to spice up the meta ������

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    giveaway! it is for a darkness ablaze booster pack

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    you have to guess my favorite pokemon. it is a gen v pokemon.

    submitted by /u/clutchpro
    [link] [comments]

    Please read the rules before posting

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Idk if this will help, but i'm bored so please read the rules before posting. The amount of rule breaking posts i've seen today is way to much. The most broken rule is probably the no personal trade requests, and there's still a decent amount of self advertisment once in a while. I don't want to report you, but seriously, how hard is it to read a short paragraph once every few months?

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Boat
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get GX cards? I’m brand new, just started yesterday.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Do I beat those trainer challenges and unlock coins and packs? I played online and got coins and bought a deck. The problem is I have no GX cards and there's no ELO or SBMM in this game so I literally just get absolutely blasted by GX cards whenever I try and play online 😂

    submitted by /u/xMF_GLOOM
    [link] [comments]

    Buying locked packs or spending coins different?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    I got a Question as a tcg online beginner: is it wise to invest the coins into locked packs of the latest sets? Or better don't care about them and go only for trading and spending the coins for this? Thx a lot!

    submitted by /u/Altruistic-Simple315
    [link] [comments]

    It seems like locked boosters suck and never give you anything good compared to unlocked ones

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    So recently I got back into pokemon and I used to play a lot of online but was never very good. I learned that you could buy codes online recently for dirt cheap (part of why I rejoined) and bought maybe 15 packs of the newest set. I got quite a few very nice pulls (eternatus, crobat, etc) but I've pulled probably 20 locked ones in the time I've been grinding and I've gotten not a single V. Are drop rates toned down in locked boosters, or is it just bad luck?

    submitted by /u/T-R-A-S-H-hour
    [link] [comments]

    Mawile gx is really underated?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    I know that with Lucario melmetal and adp will always make it overlooked but its a pretty great card.

    It's gx is 1 metal and 1 colorless you discard all supporters in your opponent hand. That's it. Why is that good? Well going first your opponent can't play any supporters. So if you play this and a metal saucer and suddenly your opponent is going to be with no draw supporters and stucked if they don't have jirachi. And let's be honest if they had quick ball there going to use the first turn. And normally this wouldn't be to good since you don't know what's in your opponents hand but this card self synergize with itself

    It's ability lets you force down any basic pokemon so no crobat or dedenne, and see their hand which lets you decide if you want to invest in the gx or not. Even late game denying boss orders or filling the bench with useless pokemon it's extremely helpful. Throw in cards like chip chip and hammers to stall even further.

    Lastly he's not a bad a second attacker. For 2 energy you can do 160 if your opponent has a full bench which isn't uncommon anymore which gives you a little bit of flexibility.

    It seems like he's a really fun disruptive card that can surprised your opponents

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Help with first time deck building

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    I've recently started playing the game and have really enjoyed playing with the theme decks (rillaboom, towering heights and relentless flame being my favorites). Now I feel like I am ready to build a deck of my own! Ive opened up plenty of online packs with some pretty good pulls (couple crobats and other v's) and being a paper card collector I have 100's of old code cards saved up. What would you say is the best format to get started in? What are some 'cheap' decks that I can easily trade for the necessary pieces? Appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/Kmathieu2220
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a Cinderace deck, already have it online, here’s the online code for someone who doesn’t have it!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    About canned chat (MS Paint madskillz, sorry)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    I'd rather prefer old chat, but I understand - we are never get a middle finger emoticon or ever so needed response "I am doing daily challenge, please help me - don't KO my Pokemon who aren't fully evolved, I will not attack you, so you will win anyway, thanks in advance", and we are basically stucked with canned chat forever to the end of time.
    But similar chat we are have in lobby now does have more emoticons and more appropriate responses than current in-match chat.
    Here I made a comparison between chat we have now and chat we could have, if developers at least give us all emoticons and an option to manually choose favorite responses from chat we already have in lobby.

    https://preview.redd.it/ezz1bap0gmk51.png?width=930&format=png&auto=webp&s=fade4df618473c7d616df97de261a16773bc1b95

    submitted by /u/Kostyurik
    [link] [comments]

    Now hold on there, fat boy...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Countering Mad Tea Party with Centiskorch?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I made a Centi VMAX deck today but I was having some trouble with tea party decks. I usually just tried to use the baby volcs and drag out their dedennes whenever possible but I still find it hard to keep up since they're mostly one prize attackers. Anyone have any ideas on how to deal with this deck?

    submitted by /u/thekingsisyphus
    [link] [comments]

    Some help for a new player?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Iv'e been playing for a few days, and have been having a lot of fun. Iv'e also been doing some research about how the game works, and good plans for building decks and things like that, but I can't seem to find a site that tells me why the locked cards exist. If there is anything at all that they can be used for, other than just taking up space, I would appreciate someone telling me.

    (I hope that didn't sound salty, but I just can't find anything that justifies their existence)

    submitted by /u/jwhite02
    [link] [comments]

    Expanded Decks

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    What are some good expanded decks?

    Also any good decks that use Moltres & Zapdos & Articuno-GX

    submitted by /u/GearFourth
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy format help?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I'm looking to get into Legacy, but I don't know which sets are the best to purchase packs for. Could anyone please point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/GoGoGo12321
    [link] [comments]

    New player needing help

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    So I just starting playing a few days ago, so I don't have many cards, but I was opening some packs today and pulled an Eternatus V. I now that this is a good card but I don't have much use for it. What should I do with it?

    submitted by /u/Peanut_LUL
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Is Alcremie VMAX the next big card?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    With Champions Path right around the corner, is Alcremie VMAX going to be the next heavy hitter to look out for? Seems similar to blacephalon-gx except you discard energy instead of sending it to the lost zone, it does 60 damage for each energy, and you can use any energy.

    submitted by /u/PlasticPhilosopher7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment