• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Pokémon TCG How much are these cards Worth in Darkness Ablaze Packs?

    Pokémon TCG How much are these cards Worth in Darkness Ablaze Packs?


    How much are these cards Worth in Darkness Ablaze Packs?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    What cards do you think are seriously underrated?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    I just beat ADP because of kukui - one of my favourite cards that I rarely see. Game before that I beat PikaRom thanks to ninja boy... I like to run non standard sets and in most of my decks at least one of these will feature in!

    What cards do you often include that you rarely see in other people's decks?

    submitted by /u/nicopavlou
    [link] [comments]

    A tip that I found for putting cards in a group of 4. Just found out today.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    You hold ctrl and double click. This was so helpful for bulk trade.

    submitted by /u/Jkoka
    [link] [comments]

    Glimwood tangle togepi deck?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Hi guys, in new. I just love togepi cleff jig tag team card, is it possible to build a deck with it using glimwood tangle stadio?

    Do you have any list I can try? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bayes92
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea how to buy codes if your in another country?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    I live in Asia, and i LOVE pokemon. (very normie) And i recently got into the TCG. I really wanna build a good, and strong deck. I was trying Card Cavern, but oop paypal was a bust. Any idea how?

    submitted by /u/sxtotmc
    [link] [comments]

    I’m honestly just a little confused coming back to the game after a long hiatus...I need help!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    So I'm 28 and getting back into Pokemon. Started off like everyone else, watching the show in the 90's, buying the cards, played all the original games, so on and so forth. I stopped playing for a few years after Emerald, then picked it back up and got a little behind but eventually caught up Ultra Sun and Moon. This includes any games for other systems ranging from N64, Gamecube, Wii, iOs, etc. Aside from Mystery Dungeon, which I never could really get into, I've played it all. Unfortunately, played and sold most of all those classics for a few short bucks in difficult times.

    As I've said, I've been playing catch up, and the past year or two it's been Y, Omega Ruby, Sun, Ultra Sun on my Nintendo 2DS and then 2DS XL. It was at this point, I already organizing my old cards, buying and selling on eBay and completing sets from my original collection that I want to keep for my future kids/investment. So you could say, I got pretty hooked all of a sudden, especially during quarantine.

    I don't have the Switch and I feel like I'm just completely lost with everything in Pokemon-related reddits, and even how to play the game. Take Pokemon Go for instance, the IV's, the state, the difficult apps you can use with all these numbers like dual ability, damage output, tankiness, etc. And all day long, people discuss these strategies on how to play and it's absolutely mind-boggling to me and I just can't grasp it all. I've been playing Pokemon Go on and off since it came out and I love it. I even got a gotcha watch to help me catch them on the go! But it's at the point where I just play for myself and trying to complete the Pokedex and what not. It gets repetive sometimes and I put it down for a month and then pick it back up. Fire is weak against Water, Grass is weak against Fire...that was it. Now you have IV, percentages, factoring into multiple types...it's just all too much.

    Anyway, to make a long story short. I'm confused on Pokemon Bank and how that all works and whether or not I can even do that anymore for my games since they cover older games? And what is Pokemon Home? Is that the same thing but for Sword and Shield? I had thought they already had that with Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee and how you can transfer them to Pokemon Go?

    It's just all too much to keep up with. Even with the cards. Like damn, Champions Path came out and I refresh the page and it's already sold out everywhere. And I go to a few stores and they have nothing. How does a normal guy keep up? I'm sick of buying overpriced cards on eBay to get what I want, but I feel like the selection, even in a major city, is just terrible. Maybe it's because of the pandemic too, I don't know. I don't even think the cards in that particular set are so special. Why are people paying thousands already for a Charizard? What am I missing here? A card in pristine condition and 20 years old, regardless of which one it is, should be worth more than a card 1 day old and they probably mass produced millions.

    Then there's the whole tv show that they're taking in nine million directions. Different shows, on different networks, telling different stories, and I'm so many seasons behind and there's legit nothing on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc. aside from random episodes from a few random seasons through time, and then some movies old and new. How do I catch up? I'm home all day everyday and I just want to watch. I see so much stuff on reddit and I follow so many Pokemon IG pages that show scenes of things and this girl he's in love with. Yet I'm watching Alola and the kid is still 10 and every new story line season they make the kid clueless on how to battle, yet he's been at this for 20+ years.

    Between the stats, new apps/games, the different type of cards and where to even watch the show, it's so overwhelming. And I feel like if I bought a switch, these new games just took the whole game to another level. Even Ultra Sun, that game to me was such a whole other world and was so fantastic and fun to play compared to what came before. And now I feel like they went above and beyond with Sword and Shield and the game really took off into another direction. And I'm assuming part of that must have been the show and cards between introducing Mega's, EX, GX, Tag Team, VMAX, and any other I may have missed.

    I just feel like after a few years of being completely out of it. I just want to be able to watch the show in order and I feel like I don't even know where the show is on live tv these days. I wish I could stream in order and cal it a day. Next would be buying a switch and seeing the new gameplay. I also picked back up Pokemon TCG on my girlfriends iPad after legit years of not touching it. That game has helped a lot figuring things out, but after a few months of playing, I still can barely win a match online haha.

    But I digress...this is too much of a novel.

    Good night.

    P.S. AND WHAT IS SPOOFING?!

    submitted by /u/Baseball4069
    [link] [comments]

    How to enter Players Cup?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I've been playing qualifier tournaments this morning and managed to win one of the tourneys but I see nothing new happening. How will I know if I'm racking up qualifying points? Is there anything else I have to do besides just playing the qualifier tournaments to actually enter the players cup?

    submitted by /u/ElVatoMascarado
    [link] [comments]

    Any cards you believe could/should be unbanned in expanded?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    When I started playing the PTCGO online, there were only three bans in place for expanded. Nowadays, there are many banned cards (Archeops, Chip-Chip Ice Axe, Delinquent, Evolutionary Advantage Flabébé, Forest of Giant Plants, Ghetsis, Hex Maniac, Island Challenge Amulet, Jessie & James, Lt. Surge's Strategy, Lusamine, Lysandre's Trump Card, SHL Marshadow, Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick, Mismagius, Puzzle of Time, Red Card, Reset Stamp, Unown DAMAGE, Unown HAND and Wally). Is there any cards out of these that you believe could/should be unbanned and why?

    submitted by /u/br3compactor
    [link] [comments]

    Can you earn tournament rep through theme tourneys?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Or is it only standard and expanded

    submitted by /u/JoshJoshson13
    [link] [comments]

    Terrakion is so close to being busted. Is there anyway to make him work?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Terrakion is one card I always wanted to build around. it feels like almost all the pieces are together but I need suggestions how to put it all together.

    First of what is terrakion? It's from unified minds, a fighting pokemon with a nice 140 hp and a fighting pokemon.

    The biggest thing is his first attack. For 1 fighting and 2 colorless he does 50 and if each of your bench has atleast 1 damage counter, it does an additional 150. So 200 damage enough to knock out eternateus vmax. That's not the broken part. It's the support it has that makes it absolutely busted.

    You are down by atleast one prized, this is where it gets ridicolous. You play guzma and hala, discard two, this lets you get a karate belt, a twin energy and a dojo. This everything you need for it to attack and if the conditions are met, that's 240 damage for a one card enabler on a one prize pokemon. That's incredibly ridicolous and absurd.

    The biggest hurdle is getting a counter on all your pokemon

    I don't have all the pieces so I'm not sure which route to go.

    There's fighting pokemon that hurt your own bench, there's jinx and spirtomb, there's magneton that enables this absurd combo, there's welder. Just so many ways to go about it, I want to see what people suggest thanks.

    I also have champion paths packs to give away to the best advice.

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Tournament grade "Seaking"deck

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    As far as see energy removal is new antimeta so i wanna try seaking deck in tournaments. What should i tune in this deck for tourneys???...

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 16

    • 3 Alolan Grimer UNM 127
    • 2 Alolan Muk TEU 84
    • 3 Jirachi TEU 99
    • 4 Goldeen UNB 48
    • 4 Seaking SSH 47

    Trainer Cards - 38

    • 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
    • 2 Glimwood Tangle DAA 162
    • 4 Marnie SSH 169
    • 4 Crushing Hammer SSH 159
    • 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 4 Pokémon Catcher SSH 175
    • 1 Wondrous Labyrinth {*} TEU 158
    • 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
    • 4 Switch KSS 38
    • 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 1 Great Catcher CEC 192

    Energy - 6

    • 6 Water Energy BLWEnergy 9

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Snortuff
    [link] [comments]

    Been having fun with P&Z in standard but is it good?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Hello all! New to pokemon tcg but long time player of tcg strategy games! Been having fun tuning and refining the P&Z deck after buying the precon deck! I found this decklist and wanted to just start building towards it! BUT im not entirely familiar with pokemons set rotation, or if this deck is even still strong enough in the face of Eternatus (which i've personally found super annoying to play against). Any wise words from a veteran to a rookie would be much appreciated!

    P.S. is there a good way to fill out the cards i need in my deck by purchasing singles for ptcgo? Or will i have to rely on trading/packs?

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_MTG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment