• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I’ve been waiting to post this one all week!!!

    Pokémon TCG I’ve been waiting to post this one all week!!!


    I’ve been waiting to post this one all week!!!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    After using a rillaboom deck against 4 relentless flames in a row for the ko challenge, I got my sword & shield pack and I got this from opening it

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    2 GX’s in one pack!?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    This is worth about 4,000 altogether

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    18 card giveaway

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Today I will be giving away 18 code cards for PTCGO. It consists of:
    -Hidden Fates Gyarados tin
    -Hidden Fates Charizard tin
    -Hidden Fates 8x
    -S&M Cosmic Eclipse 2x
    -S&M Crimson Invasion
    -S&M Burning Shadows
    -Sword & Shield
    -Sword & Shield Rebel Clash
    -Sword & Shield Darkness Ablaze
    -XY Ancient Origins

    I will be shuffling the cards so the winners will receive a random card. I will limit it to 1 card per person.

    What to do to win?
    Leave a comment about your favourite video game of all time and why it is your favourite. It's currently 3.30 pm here. I will select winners at 9.30. GLHF!

    submitted by /u/joriskmm
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden Fates Codes! :)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    I have some Hidden Fates codes to give away. I will give each person a tin code + 4 Hidden Fates pack codes. :) I should have enough codes for 23 people!

    Please send me a chat request if you would like some codes. Don't send me messages or reply to this post asking for codes. I wont be checking them so you won't get an codes. The chat request is easier for me to keep everyone in the same place, so I know what order I got messaged.

    If this post has a line through it, then I am out of codes and will not have any spare. So please don't message me asking for codes if you see the post has a strike through.

    Thank you, I hope you all get good pulls!

    submitted by /u/Shobuffle
    [link] [comments]

    (Need deck suggestions) This is my free-to-play collection obtained from playing Theme deck matches for a month, all of these are untradable but I want to start building my first Standard/Expanded deck. What deck can I start working towards? What packs should I continue to use Coins on?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    New Eternatus Vmax tech with weavile GX

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    Ok so this just dawned on me that people might not even know this exists and that would be a big bummer for the ones who really like Eternatus Vmax and it's play style in decks, so I wanted to shed some light on this just incase people don't know about it.

    So basically what you're going for here and with any Eternatus deck is a full 8 dark type Pokémon bench and the way we get that here is actually much MUCH easier than people think, it's all a matter of what you draw and how. So what you can do is keep the normal Eternatus deck that you might have just substitute a Pokémon for weavile GX if you have one and then try and draw Eternatus V And Eternatus Vmax. Now you need to attach the amount of energy needed for Eternatus's "Dread End" attack then you only need one energy (of any type) for Weavile GX's "Nocturnal Maneuvers GX" attack which will allow you to draw any number of basic Pokémon and put them on your bench, then after your opponent takes his/her next turn, you can use that same energy you attached to weavile and retreat it (or just use hiding energy) then make Eternatus Vmax your active Pokémon and voila, instant full bench to set you up for Dread End. Now for the people that already knew about this and said it already I was not aware if anyone did, I just thought this might be cool to put out there for people who play Eternatus and Eternatus Vmax. That's all I got as of now, feel free to comment suggestions, things you would like to express or even some tech of your own that you thought someone else might not know. With love CARNDOGGO (that's my weird af ptcgo name)

    submitted by /u/RaptorMass
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow rare < Full art ?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I've been looking for some full art Marnies and I've noticed that the rainbow rare versions are being traded for less packs then the full art version. I can't find a reason why and it's scaring me like the rainbows arent allowed to be played or some crazy reason that I do not know about. Can someone explain to me why rainbow versions of the meta trainer cards are valued less then the full arts?

    submitted by /u/ExcuseMeWhatttttt
    [link] [comments]

    How do you win without insane cards?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I have a lot of normal cards, a lot from the X/Y era when I used to purchase physical and kept the codes just in case. A few legendaries, no EX cards, and a two VMax from booster packs i recieved in game. I keep facing opponents that have an insane amount of good cards that none of my pokemon can counter. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/XenAlpha2020
    [link] [comments]

    Can't wait to use him in my Greninja Break deck ��

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Starting with a new account

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I lost my other account 3 years ago and wanted to start again, but how? How am i supposed to get any cards if getting the ingame currency takes forever. Is there a way other than buying irl decks and trading with a friend to acutally play in standard or expanded?

    submitted by /u/Tommy_Mudkip
    [link] [comments]

    Muk&alolan muk gx deck

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Anyone got one good Muk&alolan muk gx deck?

    submitted by /u/Joachim2015
    [link] [comments]

    Champions path not available?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Hi hi. First poster here.

    I'm wondering why I haven't got Champions Path in my app yet? Release notes say it was supposed to appear September 25. Any tips?

    Im in Australia if that helps. Maybe it's a regional thing?

    submitted by /u/beefall
    [link] [comments]

    DC'd While Winning

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Completely irritating to me, as most wins being tied to actually pulling what I need in, and being 1 prize card from victory just to have a connection drop hurts my butt.

    submitted by /u/neckdeepmike
    [link] [comments]

    I have way too many dedennes. Maybe crobat next time?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    What was the reasoning behind Maxie's ban

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I was not a player back then, so i'd like to know the broken combo that got him banned.

    submitted by /u/Arkaidan8
    [link] [comments]

    Which of your decks has the best win to loss ratio?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    All formats included.

    Mine is destruction fang. It's a theme deck with hydreigon sitting at 22 wins out of 32. For comparison my relentless flame deck is on 8 wins out of 21! My eternatus build is 16 out of 30.

    Were you surprised by your findings?

    submitted by /u/IRRedditUsr
    [link] [comments]

    Good Grass Anti-Anti-GX Card?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    I have a GX-based deck (See here), I literally lost to an Alolan Ninetails that has (prevent everything from an enemy GX) ability, after I set up all of my attackers and 1 remaining prize card. I'm just conceding every time I see Cards with this ability.

    I know there are some GX's that have attacks that prevent effects from defending pokemon. Which grass/normal (or anything that has these attacks that need normal energy) type is the best for this role?

    Thank youuuu!!

    submitted by /u/Autumist
    [link] [comments]

    What should I put/replace in my Deck?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm a beginner (4 days old maybe). I tried building my own deck using trade-locked packs (except the Silvally which I traded from some event-boosters.) Here is my Normal/Grass Deck:

    **** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List **** ##Pokémon - 12 * 1 Audino UNM 177 * 3 Type: Null UNM 183 * 2 Silvally-GX UPR 116 * 1 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117 * 2 Celebi & Venusaur-GX TEU 1 * 2 Gossifleur SSH 20 * 1 Pheromosa & Buzzwole-GX UNB 1 ##Trainer Cards - 27 * 1 Pokémon Fan Club FCO 107 * 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102 * 2 Lysandre FLF 90 * 1 Revive ROS 88 * 1 Tate & Liza CES 148 * 2 Nest Ball SUM 123 * 1 Red & Blue CEC 202 * 1 Evosoda XY 116 * 1 Escape Rope PRC 127 * 2 Cynthia UPR 119 * 1 Energy Recycle System CES 128 * 2 N NVI 92 * 1 Winona ROS 96 * 2 Lillie UPR 125 * 2 Muscle Band XY 121 * 2 Professor Kukui SUM 128 * 1 Ace Trainer AOR 69 ##Energy - 21 * 1 Capture Energy RCL 171 * 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92 * 15 Grass Energy BLWEnergy 5 * 1 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 190 Total Cards - 60 **** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO **** 

    Those are from, what I can see, the best trainers from my collection (it ain't big). The Celebi-Venusaur TagTeams are from the weekly ladder, I added an extra Phermosa&Buzzwole cause of its typing (grass).

    -I'll replace some of the pokemon there once I get some better ones, which should I add? And from what pack it is available?

    -What trainers should I add? or Increase? or Replace?

    -I'm good with my energies, but tips and tricks are welcomed!!

    -I'm only playing for fun/casual in expanded (I might enter expanded event when I'm confident enough), but meta decks are also fun so meta tips are also good.

    +My first expanded game, I got lucky and outplayed my enemy. Log in the comments/replies.

    Thank you so much guys!!

    submitted by /u/Autumist
    [link] [comments]

    thoughts on my excadrill list?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 20

    * 3 Minccino SSH 145

    * 3 Cinccino SSH 147

    * 1 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 4 Drilbur CEC 114

    * 4 Excadrill CEC 115

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

    * 3 Phione CEC 57

    ##Trainer Cards - 33

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 3 Energy Spinner UNB 170

    * 4 Crushing Hammer SSH 159

    * 2 Lillie's Poké Doll CEC 197

    * 2 Martial Arts Dojo UNB 179

    * 3 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 3 Rosa CEC 204

    * 2 Switch SSH 183

    * 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    ##Energy - 7

    * 7 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 15

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    no, this list is not tested, I just put it together

    submitted by /u/spritzee86
    [link] [comments]

    Dark city or viridian forest in eternatus

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    NOTE: the viridian forest build has 2 switches

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/r0fld0dg3r
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t been able to see a single match to the end due to PTCGO crashing. Is it just me?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Been like this all day today

    I hate it here

    submitted by /u/helpmeimshy2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment