• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Pokémon TCG What is the third requirement? I've never seen it!

    Pokémon TCG What is the third requirement? I've never seen it!


    What is the third requirement? I've never seen it!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Pic 2 of 2. At the time of posting none have been used, may the odds be forever in your favour.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Should I play meta or play fun?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    I managed to pack 2 trade locked eternatus vmax and 2 eternatus v, as well as having 5 unlocked crobat vs. Eternatus looks like a brain dead no fun just win deck, and would only cost maybe 25-30 packs to finish. I'm currently playing m3 welder, but was looking to play psychic m3, which would also cost me 25-30 packs to complete. Can I really just turn down the first/second best deck in format just to get smacked by adpz and eterny for a deck that looks more fun?

    Obviously it's down to what I prefer, but I just wanted to know what other people would do in my situation- stick with m3 welder which hard loses to eternatus and isn't particularly favoured against adpz, get the cards for psychic welder which I'm not experienced with but looks fun, or just make eternatus because it's good and easy to play? Any opinions related to what I'm asking about are appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Turtlaaaaaaay
    [link] [comments]

    Hydreigon (BWNV79) ability not working

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Is it work making a 2nd account?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    I mean, I can trade it a meta deck, and use it for tourneys. I can get double the amount of tradable packs.

    Edit: typo in title, worth* not work.

    submitted by /u/xgussx
    [link] [comments]

    Pic 1 of 2. At the time of posting none have been used, may the odds be forever in your favour.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Pic 1 of 2. At the time of posting none have been used, may the odds be forever in your favour.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Made a Donphan deck idea for when Vivid Voltage releases, but is this playable and viable in standard?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    4: Phanpy (Vivid Voltage) 4: Donphan (Vivid Voltage) 4: Drilbur (Any Legal one really) 4: Excadrill (Cosmic Eclipse) 4: Memory Capsule (Vivid Voltage) 16: Orange Energy 4: Ultra-balls 4: N 4: Sycamore 4: Cape of Toughness 4: Karate Belt 4 Martial Arts Dojo

    submitted by /u/Phanpy100
    [link] [comments]

    GX Decks trade?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    While looking at the trades I noticed a couple of decks that are not in the shop (Gyarados GX and Raichu GX), are any of those worth getting?

    submitted by /u/FlawlessMandrill
    [link] [comments]

    free codes for you

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    If I win, lose, win, lose and so on, how many wins do i need to do to finish this?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    How does Mr. Mime GX work? 67/181 Darkness Ablaze

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    So I'm playing the TCG with a friend and we're pretty casual at this game. He has a MR. Mime GX 67/181 DA as his active pokemon and I have a Butterfree 003/192 RC as my active pokemon. I use panic poison which does 30 damage but also causes confusion burn and poison all at the same time. Mr. Mime's ability Magic Odds says, "Prevent all damage done to this Pokemon by your opponents attacks if that damage is exactly 10, 30, 50, 70" , etc. Does butterfree's attack get nulified completely because it hits for 30 or do my special conditions still affect Mr Mime without the 30 damage?

    submitted by /u/Jinjojay
    [link] [comments]

    SR Centiskorch VMAX

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Hi, i am a newer PTCGO player. so i just pulled this and checked public trades seen some offers floating around 10 DAA packs and got me thinking with CP having been released and vivid voltage about too be here do you think that some daa cards or just other cards in general get affected pricewise when a new set releases?

    submitted by /u/maddabber9995
    [link] [comments]

    I Created a Monstrosity and I'm Not Sure What to do With It

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I wanted to make a Sableye V deck because I thought it was a neat card. I thought a spread deck was a good idea so I made this. I haven't seen it done before but it might have been and I just haven't seen it. This ended up being a lot stronger than I expected beating Eternatus and a Centiskorch deck. Here's the list

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 23

    * 4 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117

    * 4 Sableye V SSH 120

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 3 Arctozolt DAA 66

    * 4 Koffing CEC 76

    * 1 Mew UNB 76

    * 1 Mr. Mime TEU 66

    * 4 Weezing CEC 77

    ##Trainer Cards - 25

    * 2 Spikemuth DAA 170

    * 1 Sonia RCL 192

    * 2 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 4 Roxie CEC 205

    * 1 Kabu CPA 77

    * 1 Hop CPA 73

    * 1 Black Market {*} TEU 134

    * 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 2 Switch SSH 183

    * 3 Rare Fossil DAA 167

    * 2 Marnie CPA 56

    ##Energy - 12

    * 8 Darkness Energy SWSHEnergy 7

    * 4 Hiding {D} Energy DAA 175

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    Im sure it can be a lot better and I'm interested to see what you guys think

    submitted by /u/VmVortex
    [link] [comments]

    Best Deck?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I'm looking to get my first in game deck. Which is best?

    submitted by /u/XenAlpha2020
    [link] [comments]

    How to tell if cards are theme/battle deck exclusive?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    I've been trying to fill out my collection for a few sets by trading for whatever random rare cards I'm missing. A few times now I've posted a trade for an innocuous looking rare or rare holo only to find out (after a couple unsuccessful 8 hour attempts) that that particular version was exclusive to a theme deck or tin or whatever and it's harder to find. I don't care about getting every single version, I'll gladly take the more common card, but is there any way to tell which one that might be without doing extensive research on every one?

    submitted by /u/staveitoff1two3
    [link] [comments]

    Got this yesterday, is it rare?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment