• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Pokémon TCG My homebrew eternatus deck went 11 and 0 in standard until I faced an ADPZ deck lmao

    Pokémon TCG My homebrew eternatus deck went 11 and 0 in standard until I faced an ADPZ deck lmao


    My homebrew eternatus deck went 11 and 0 in standard until I faced an ADPZ deck lmao

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    So much pain

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I am new to this reddit but I don’t play the online game so I plan to organize to give these away in the coming week it will be fair probs do 3 cards to people that dm me but I am a very busy guy I’ll message you when I’m free and by the cards

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Battle Of The Card Sleeves

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Expanded ADPZ counters?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    What decks in expanded have the best matchup against ADPZ? Are there any techs that can be used against it? Any advice is much appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/AliRixvi
    [link] [comments]

    Effective Nov. 27, Sword & Shield—Vivid Voltage Banned List and Rule Changes Announcement

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Shaymin and Crobat

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    With shaymin EX banned will Crobat V price go up? Is it a good investment?

    submitted by /u/vascolima21
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to play PTCGO on iPhone

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I like the game and have it on my computer yet I don't have an iPad so I can't play I would jailbreak but I don't know how I'm on iPhone 7

    submitted by /u/throwaway021706
    [link] [comments]

    Zoroark+Alolan Meowth expanded deck help

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    The new ban on Shaymin's really thrown a lot of the decks I used to play out of the window, so I've come up with a new deck from scrap just today. I've got some good games with it and wanted to get some feedback and suggestions for it.

    DECK LIST: 3 x Zoroark GX 3 x Zorua 2 x Alolan Persian GX 2 x Alolan Meowth 1 x Dedenne GX 1 x Tapu Lele GX 1 x Ditto Prism Star 1 x Sudowoodo Guardians Rising 1 x New Unbroken Bonds 1 x Flareon Ancient Origins 1 x Vaporeon Ancient Origins 1 x Exeggcute Plasma Freeze

    1 x Colress 1 x Cynthia 1 x Professor's Research 1 x Lysander 1 x N 1 x Pokemon Ranger 4 x VS Seaker 4 x Trainer's Mail 3 x Ultra Ball 2 x Quick Ball 3 x Sky Field 2 x Special Charge 2 x Energy Loto 2 x Field Blower 1 x Super Rod 2 x Float Stone 2 x Weakness Policy 2 x Bodybuilding Dumbbells

    4 x DDE 3 x Darkness Energy

    EXPLANATION So this is a relatively budget friendly deck I threw together just today. The main attacker and draw engine is Zoroark GX, and although its not as powerful as it once was thanks to Tagteams and Vmaxs existing, its still a pretty good mon. The other main card is slogan Persian GX, which has the smug face ability, which makes it immune to Ultra Beasts, Tagteams and Pokemon with special energy attached, so, if I play my cards right early game, its pretty much auto win against mad party, baby ultra necrozma, babyblowns, mew3, pikarom, reshizard, snormax and darkbox. The rest of the cards are for other matchup.

    Flareon and Vaporeon. 2 decks that gave me trouble were ADPZ and Cent I max, so I added these two to help with the matchups. Basically, they have abilities that make your stage 1's fire and water types in addition to their regular types. This means so roar I can OHKO Zacian and Centiscorch as long as the correct eevelution is on the bench.

    Items. I run 2 weakness policy and 2 Bodybuilding Dumbbells to help against fighting decks and ADPZ. With a dumbbell attached, Zoroark can survive a hit from Zacian given that I've played ranger, and weakness policy is pretty much the only answer to fighting decks like excadrill.

    Supporter. I only play one of supporter lines, cuz I find that in different situations different draw cards are better, and I can pretty easily find the right supporter with Lele and VS Seeker. Ranger is there, again, to help against ADPZ, which I think is bdif.

    Sudowoodo is just good to have on the bench for disruption and Mew makes sure Defense, Zorua or Meowth don't get sniped. Field blower is to get 180 damage with Zoroark, Exeggcute is there for propogation and its synergy with Zoroark, and the rest of the cards are there for consistency and recovery. I played it at first with 2 Seismitoad EXs for item lock, but that didn't work very well. I haven't gone up against a Rowleggs yet, but I feel like that matchup may not be favourable.

    So, do you have any suggestions? Any cards I should add or subtract? I currently only have 7 DAA tradeable packs rn, so I can't get something too expensive. But any advice would be nice nonetheless! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AliRixvi
    [link] [comments]

    This games rng is broken

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    So I just played in an event, I was in the final match and everything was going good until my opponent played rapidash... He was able to get 5 successful agilitys in row and I ended up losing cause I had no more cards in my deck, how are the people able to get so lucky yet when I try that I don't even get it once...

    submitted by /u/endmylifenowpls
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good trade? Why do people want trainer N?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get ptcgo on iphone through an IPA?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    I use altstore and I've sideloaded quite a few emulators, but what I really want is ptcgo. I'm tired of sitting in front of a monitor just to play it and would honestly prefer to play it in bed or while on the bus. The problem is that I literally cannot find anything on the internet.

    submitted by /u/MegaloPikachu
    [link] [comments]

    Is this useful at all?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Some codes from my opening

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    OMG how rare is this? I bought 5 packs of Legendary Treasures as a joke and I pulled this on the second pack and started freaking out! I'm now questioning if this is actually rare.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    How to tell what decks you have beat a trainer with?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Is there any way to do this?

    submitted by /u/K9Shep
    [link] [comments]

    Is control still viable?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Coming back after a few years and I've noticed a bunch of control cards are banned, and Sableye was just banned as well. Is this just a temporary thing for current standard, or is this a concerted effort to get rid of control in both standard and expanded and make the game vanilla and boring for the sake of children who can't comprehend why control is good for diversity within the competitive scene?

    Control is my favorite approach and without it the game is a looot less interesting and just becomes who hits harder fastest, which is incredibly boring.

    Are there any viable standard control decks atm? Is it still viable in expanded?

    submitted by /u/Durfee
    [link] [comments]

    Future card prices

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm the newbie that a lot of you helped get into the game like two weeks ago.

    I'm hooked.

    Anyways, I've gotten into trading and deck building, but I wanted to ask a couple questions about the future of the card market!

    I'm building a Mewtwo & Mew GX deck, and I am not sure whether the cards I'm going after are going to get cheaper or more expensive in the future.

    For example, I could pay 14 packs for another mewtwo, but I'm debating if I should wait in case prices go down!

    Let me know what you think, and advice for building this deck is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/heritagepilot
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an interest in coins?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Sitting on about a hundred coins from the past 9 years of playing. Is there an interest for people to trade for them or did I waste my time collecting coins?

    submitted by /u/BrawlKarter
    [link] [comments]

    Shaymin-EX Replacements?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    So now that shaymin's been banned in expanded, are there any alternatives to be used(besides dedenne and crobat)? I mainly play mad party or snormax in expanded, are there any cards that would do well for these decks?

    submitted by /u/AliRixvi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment