• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Pokémon TCG This is actually the 2nd time I reached 1000 packs

    Pokémon TCG This is actually the 2nd time I reached 1000 packs


    This is actually the 2nd time I reached 1000 packs

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    I collect cards and had them laying around. Was going to throw away but better someone use them. They all should be good. Enjoy

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Crobat V price?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    So I recently got back into PTCGO a month ago and pulled a Crobat V. I checked the pricing on ptcgoprices and found it goes for 19 packs!! Why does this card go for so much? It doesn't seem THAT amazing to me

    submitted by /u/Shoowwdown
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish you could change the colour or even buy different play mats instead of always seeing the blue & red. Any ideas if they will ever implement such a thing?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Fighting Acceleration

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I have been having a lot of success with my Rhyperior V Omastar Item lock deck lately (currently on a 9-win streak). My only concern is that it takes too long to get enough energy on Rhyperior V. Apart from turbo patch are there any other cards which could improve the energy acceleration?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 13

    * 3 Rhyperior V DAA 181

    * 2 Aerodactyl-GX UNM 106

    * 2 Omanyte TEU 75

    * 2 Omastar TEU 76

    * 3 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 1 Mewtwo UNB 75

    ##Trainer Cards - 34

    * 3 Marnie SSH 169

    * 4 Crushing Hammer SSH 159

    * 3 Pokémon Research Lab UNM 205

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Team Yell Grunt SSH 184

    * 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 1 Martial Arts Dojo CEC 268

    * 4 Turbo Patch DAA 172

    * 3 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 4 Switch SSH 183

    * 1 Martial Arts Dojo UNB 179

    ##Energy - 13

    * 13 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 15

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Didi120
    [link] [comments]

    International ptcgo codes?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I have a question for international ptcgo players: do packs you buy in different languages have codes that work with the online game? For example, could you buy a taiwanese pack and use the code with the english language app, or are packs language and region locked?

    submitted by /u/carriager
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest regrets?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    What are your biggest regrets in the game?

    Mine would probably be not getting playsets of the gem pokemon when they were for sale on the online store. Would have saved me hundreds of packs.

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    Blastoise Ability not triggering Cursola V Ability?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Just played a game where where I had Cursola V active (Gnawing Aura - As long as this Pokemon is in the Active Spot, whenever your opponent attaches an Energy card from their hand to 1 of their Pokemon, put 3 damage counters on that Pokemon). Opponent used their benched Blastoise to add 2 Water Energy cards to their active pokemon. Neither the Blastoise nor their active pokemon took any damage. Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/sintyre
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a new Pokemon player, but not a new card game player?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    So I'm pretty fresh onto the scene, I think I joined and did all the tutorial stuff about around the start of the year, but after dropped it for some reason.

    I'm not new to card games at all, but I know that there is a difference between them. I found myself really really enjoying the game mechanics and I really can't wait to learn more about it. I'm most excited to build my own decks. It's one of my favorite parts of TCG's.

    But I wanna know tips for this game. Like...
    - When should I be trading packs or opening them?
    - Even though I'm really pumped to build decks, should I just continue to save and buy themes until I have a better collection?
    - Should I try and get all of the versus rewards? Is it worth the time to put into getting them?

    Also any other words of wisdom that anyone has would be appreciated. I know I woulda killed for all this kinda info when I started playing Magic, but even then I still play that, just took longer lol.

    submitted by /u/Nissa_Animist
    [link] [comments]

    how many packs should I buy for vivid voltage? (and pls leave your opinions)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    If ur gonna play adpz perrserker is useful

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    1-1 perrserker allows you to ko all tag teams except for magikarp and wailord and bird trio. helped me out alot

    submitted by /u/Jkwon6227
    [link] [comments]

    How much is a full art welder card worth in packs?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I really like the card and would like to get one but I'm seeing people trading it off for 41 packs. Is that too high? Or it's a decent trade

    submitted by /u/EuphoricClementine
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do with 45 tradable skitty?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    As the title says, I have 45 tradable DAA skitty and I don't know what to do with them. Is there any way I can trade them for something better or do I just keep them?

    submitted by /u/ALeapToFaith
    [link] [comments]

    How much do the xy trainer avatars cost in booster packs

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    What cards can help me attach energy quickly in a physic deck?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I need some cards to help my deck with getting energy fast. Also, if anyone has any max elixirs for trade lemme know.

    submitted by /u/SwimmingLadder5
    [link] [comments]

    Back after five year absence

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Like the title says, haven't played in five years. I previously built all my decks just buying booster pack codes on ebay and using the traders posted on the official pokemon forums.

    That appears to be dead and buried. Just wondering what resources you guys use to broker trades now? Is it all just the crapshoot of public trading in game?

    submitted by /u/Berstuck
    [link] [comments]

    Having some success in Expanded, what to pick up next?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Hey everyone.

    I'm having some success in Expanded with a Garbodor/Ultra Necrozma deck and have won a few tournaments which means I have some packs going spare. Any suggestions on things to pick up to improve my list?

    I'm also opening Boundaries Crossed packs to try and get a Computer Search as it's so expensive.

    Pokémon - 11

    • 4 Ultra Necrozma CEC 164
    • 4 Trubbish BKP 56
    • 2 Garbodor (Garbotoxin) BKP 57
    • 1 Garbodor (Trashalanche) GRI 51

    Trainer Cards - 44

    • 4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
    • 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
    • 3 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
    • 2 N DEX 96
    • 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
    • 3 Teammates PRC 141
    • 2 Special Charge STS 105
    • 1 Field Blower GRI 125
    • 2 Guzma BUS 115
    • 4 Silent Lab PRC 140
    • 4 Float Stone PLF 99
    • 4 Lucky Egg SSH 167
    • 1 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
    • 1 Great Catcher CEC 192
    • 1 Marnie SSH 169
    • 4 Professor Sycamore XY 122
    • 3 VS Seeker PHF 109

    Energy - 5

    • 4 Double Dragon Energy ROS 97
    • 1 Psychic Energy
    submitted by /u/ADwards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment