• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I was trying out Mad Party with Milo instead of Roxie and won 19 out of 25 of my games. These were all the types of decks that I went up against. I found success with using Milo and judge whistle within the deck. If you anybody can? Please tell me if you think the deck can potentially be good.TY. :)

    Pokémon TCG I was trying out Mad Party with Milo instead of Roxie and won 19 out of 25 of my games. These were all the types of decks that I went up against. I found success with using Milo and judge whistle within the deck. If you anybody can? Please tell me if you think the deck can potentially be good.TY. :)


    I was trying out Mad Party with Milo instead of Roxie and won 19 out of 25 of my games. These were all the types of decks that I went up against. I found success with using Milo and judge whistle within the deck. If you anybody can? Please tell me if you think the deck can potentially be good.TY. :)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Current Meta

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Sudo vs Eternatus

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Sudowoodo limits the opponents bench while Eternatus allows you to have more. Which one's takes effect?

    submitted by /u/whiterat1979
    [link] [comments]

    comeback

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I came back to ptcgo a week ago and Idk at the moment what to do (which games to play and which decks to build/use) I have a lot of stuff and Idk what to actually do. Thx for the help :)

    submitted by /u/Gui4444
    [link] [comments]

    Witch theme decks should I buy?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    I just recently started playing so I don't know wich ones are good now I haven't brought any yet,I have 1000 coins so I can buy 2,but wich ones? Or maybe packs worth more and I should buy 5 packs instead

    submitted by /u/balintkaa31
    [link] [comments]

    Rookie. Like very, very rookie. Pls help!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Hi everybody, I'm a 22-year old who failed as a child. I know nothing about Pokémon. I'm here to correct my past and get into the game, but I'm running into the problem of feeling like I'm reading another language.

    I decided to pick up ptcgo, and I really enjoyed the tutorial matches and it gave me a very basic understanding (ie. placing energies, evolving), but that's about it.

    I don't understand anything about:

    the cards that are better or worse against one another;

    the actual difference between the card types;

    and basically everything that will help me understand how to start building my own deck productively.

    I know that this is a lot of material to cover. I'm desperate.

    Pls help

    submitted by /u/heritagepilot
    [link] [comments]

    Players Cup 2: Qualifying tournament rep for US/CA vs. other regions

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I've been grinding out my tournament keys to try and qualify for the Players Cup 2 and I've noticed there is a quite a significant difference in the amount of tournament rep needed to qualify in the US & Canada in comparison to the other regions. Right now (this will probably change) - you would need 83 tournament rep to qualify in the US/CA, and only 61 or 60 in Europe or Latin America. By comparison, Oceania is a complete joke at this point - you would only need 14 rep to qualify there due to only about 214 or so entrants. I have linked the tournament rankings here so everyone can take a look. This just makes me think that overall, the US is by far the most competitive. Also, clearly being a player outside of US/CA really makes a difference if you want to qualify. I'm curious what other players think about this - is this fair or just a reality of the current popularity of the game in North America?

    If anyone wants to add me as a friend, my tag is duncanxc.

    https://preview.redd.it/igdv3p5woqu51.png?width=1026&format=png&auto=webp&s=046d372fa50fe5d42be8eba27ca93b6c7fe35d57

    submitted by /u/pandaxc
    [link] [comments]

    I no longer have access to my trainer club account email

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    So I just finished my 50 tournament keys and want to see where I stand in the rankings. I almost never use the trainer club account so I have not signed in for a long time and do not know what my log in is. I made this account back in college and used my college email address. But I graduated a couple years ago and they have since shut down that email address and I no longer have access to it. So I can't change my username or password. Is there any to change the email that my account is associated with or am I pretty much screwed here?

    submitted by /u/Half-Mayonnaise
    [link] [comments]

    Is Zekrom & Pikachu getting rotated out next season? Or is it going to stay around for a while?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I'm new and I'm trying to figure out which cards I should avoid getting. I don't want to build a deck just to have it become illegal in a few months.

    submitted by /u/sniffmybutt100
    [link] [comments]

    OH LAWD HE COMIN'

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    I made the Wailord V deck just for fun, and even though it's not extremely competitive it's the most fun I've had on this game in a while! Highly recommend. And yes, it easily beats Eternatus.

    submitted by /u/DarkRayRay23
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to the hobby after a while... meta and deck advice please! :D

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, Recently returned to the hobby after a while of not playing. I did sort of casually buy packs in that time but haven't played, built a deck or watched anything on competitive play since probably around the time sun and moon burning shadows was out. Basically I tried a couple of games in expanded with my old drampa garb and metagross gx decks and yeah... didn't go well aha. I also have no idea how the new tag team, v or vmax cards work but its pretty obvious they've changed the meta a lot

    Just looking for some quick advice on the current meta, and basically what deck I should look into building. Looking for a fairly cheap but effective deck, not necessarily one to win championships but just to be able to play again. I have quite a few packs on my account for trades but im not exactly rich on there. I play to a sort of above average level.

    Thanks everyone! Even just the name of a deck and I can search for the list will do!

    submitted by /u/Joeheth3
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    My verification email isn't being sent and i don't know why, i tried the contact thing but it is weird and i dont know to do it, so if any of yall know, please help.

    submitted by /u/SergeantNaxosis
    [link] [comments]

    Falinks and Damage Counters

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I know Falinks has Iron defense formation, which reduces damage, but does that also reduce the damage taken from goon pings? And does it also reduce the damage from StunFisks trapping bite? Is it counted separately?

    submitted by /u/ohmanimblind
    [link] [comments]

    DAA vs CEC vs TEU Packs for Trading

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    In reviewing https://ptcgoprices.com/#, I want an Inteleon VMAX and came into some old-ish packs. I want to trade them but ptcgo prices shows in DAA. Is it a 1:1 for the likes of CEC, TEU, etc.?

    submitted by /u/youreeeka
    [link] [comments]

    Where to begin - what to buy for standard?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Hi

    So I am wondering what everyone would recommend as items/products/codes to purchase as a first time to get a good start in standard format?

    I have the free decks but clearly I am lacking what looks like a bunch of staple cards haha.

    submitted by /u/DarthFury10
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better? Dragapult VMax or Inteleon VMax?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    I really like the play-style of the two, dealing massive damage while softening the back row. I already have a Dragapult VMax deck, I really like it because around 4/5 games, I can bring a DragapultVMax into the game and start attacking while my enemy is still setting up. The only problem I see is that you cannot 2HKO most, if not all, VMaxes (except those who are weak to psychic types.) Inteleon can indeed score some 2HKO, and has higher splash damage than Dragapult, but Inteleon is a bit less flexible than Dragapult who can choose where and how much dmg it will deal.

    submitted by /u/Autumist
    [link] [comments]

    Cards to dump DAA packs into?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    With Vivid Voltage coming up I still have some Darkness Ablaze packs left over. What's are some good cards that I should purge the packs on so I can flip for the new expansion?

    submitted by /u/theharleyquin
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe the wrong place to ask but worth a try!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Hi all, hopefully not breaking any rules here....

    Does anyone know a site similar to Pokemon showdown but for the tcg? I just don't have the time or ability to buy packs or plays enough games to build decent decks. All I want to do is play some TCG and build decks in the little spare time I have without actually have to virtually pull the card.

    I know I'm most likely reaching but though I would check!

    submitted by /u/Rafacooney
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't stealthy hood work against ie intimidating mane pyroar?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    It says prevent all abilities done to this pokemon by opponents pokemons abilities

    submitted by /u/spearcomet
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion on current meta

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Hello, I'd like to share my thoughts and analysis to you guys. I've been unsuccessful qualifying for the Player's Cup #2 (top 500 is NA) and I wanted to know what you guys think about current meta decks.

    Deck #1 : ADP-Zacian

    Strenghts : Quick and Aggressive, Deals huge damage, energy acceleration.

    Weaknesses : Disruptive decks, wall decks, hammers and maybe fire decks (Zacian's Weakness)

    Deck #2 : Eternatus V-Max

    Strenghts : Consistent enough, Simple deck, interressting deck variants, Huge HP.

    Weaknesses : Wall decks, Energy disruption and getting locked.

    Deck #3 : Welder Fire Box

    Strenghts : A lot of Pokémons can be used, Welder, insane stadium.

    Weaknesses : Can have consistency problems drawing/setting up, Inteleon V-max

    Deck #4 : Pikarom 2.0

    Strenghts : Really fast setup, Sharing energies in play, Paralysis.

    Weaknesses : Sometimes running low on energies, Wall decks can be a problem since the deck is only GXs/Vs

    Deck #5 : Inteleon V-Max

    Strenghts : Energy disruption, Sniping bench, Huge HP, Energy acceleration.

    Weaknesses : You can get behind easily if you only have one Inteleon V-Max in play. Pikarom is a problem.

    Please add your knowledge and complete this list if possible.

    submitted by /u/Jowpac
    [link] [comments]

    Why do two decks have that red circle on them

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    How do I improve this?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    How do I improve this deck? I keep on dead drawing and the adpz matchup is really hard. Other than that this deck works really well. Idea is to hit weakness.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 16

    * 2 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 2 Rhyperior V DAA 95

    * 1 Heatran-GX UNM 25

    * 1 Ninetales V RCL 177

    * 1 Torkoal V SSH 24

    * 1 Victini V SSH 25

    * 2 Volcanion UNB 25

    * 1 Eldegoss V CPA 5

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 1 Vikavolt V DAA 60

    * 2 Milotic V RCL 43

    ##Trainer Cards - 30

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 3 Giant Hearth UNM 197

    * 3 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 4 Welder UNB 189

    * 4 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182

    * 2 Fire Crystal UNB 173

    * 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 1 Professor's Research SSH 209

    * 4 Switch SSH 183

    ##Energy - 14

    * 10 Fire Energy SWSHEnergy 2

    * 4 Aurora Energy SSH 186

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Boat
    [link] [comments]

    What Standard decks will remain strong when Vivid Voltage drops? Which ones will get weaker?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    What are some good decks to invest in? Will adp/zacian/eternatus/lucametal/centiskorch all remain top tier?

    submitted by /u/RzrJake
    [link] [comments]

    How badly will Eternatus be affected with the upcoming fighting types?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Since Eternatus is weak to fighting types, are we expecting the deck to show up less?

    submitted by /u/MemeRumble
    [link] [comments]

    Which expansion should I invest in?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I have close to 4k coins and I've already finished the versus ladder. So now I want to spend that money. I can try to get even more DAA packs cause I just love that expansion, or I can get/wait for champion's Path or Vivid Voltage. What do you guys think I should do?

    submitted by /u/noWaitU
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment