• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Am I missing something here? Why are all the advanced players using Marnie?

    Pokémon TCG Am I missing something here? Why are all the advanced players using Marnie?


    Am I missing something here? Why are all the advanced players using Marnie?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:10 PM PST

    New to Ptcgo! How’s this for a (expanded) deck?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Any suggestions to improve ? I’m thinking of replacing one zacian with marine gx when I get it

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    What are people's genuine opinion on the balance of zacian v?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Shiny Star V Code Cards

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Got 20 Code Cards are they some kind of special? I would give them away for free on here in the next hours.

    submitted by /u/endout21
    [link] [comments]

    Spikemuth Stadium VS Mallow and Lana

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:47 PM PST

    I was curious what would be the result of Spikemuth's damage penalty for switching when combined with Mallow and Lana's Switch Heal effect, so I searched for it and found no results. I decided to test it for myself and found that if the pokemon would be KOED due to the effect of Spikemuth, but was also switched via Mallow and Lana's Heal effect, the healing would take priority, but in an interesting way.

    Game Log (Yamask has 70HP)

    1. Otis's Shelmet used Jump On and did 60 damage to Timesez's Galarian Yamask.

    2. It is now Timesez's turn (Turn #6).

    3. Timesez drew Dedenne-GX.

    4. Timesez's Galarian Yamask retreated.

    5. Timesez played Mallow & Lana.

    6. Galarian Yamask became Timesez's new Active Pokémon.

    7. Timesez's Galarian Yamask had 2 damage counter(s) put on it from Spikemuth.

    8. Timesez's Galarian Yamask healed for 80.

    Not sure if this is a bug or if it's intentional, but it is certainly interesting. Another notable thing to mention is a visual bug that occurs briefly due to this, which is the card being laid diagonal until the healing takes affect.

    submitted by /u/Timesez
    [link] [comments]

    what's the best ptcgo theme deck to buy in the shop?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:48 AM PST

    Im new to ptcgo, and after grinding to 500 coins, i wanna buy a deck but idk which one.

    Ive heard good things about soaring storm, relentless flame and rillaboom deck.

    Any help i can get is highly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Shabbyboi7867
    [link] [comments]

    Expanded format trainer cards for steel deck

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:02 PM PST

    I just pulling these out of thin air. I'm looking forward to build LucMetal Zacian but I'm not too familiar with steel deck. Is there anything that I'm missing that enhance metal deck?

    1. Metal Saucer
    2. Mt. Coronet
    3. Metal Core Barrier
    4. Molayne
    5. Jasmine
    6. Metal Goggles
    7. Metal Frying Pan
    8. Cyrus
    9. Altar of the Sunne
    10. Steel Shelter
    submitted by /u/MR__47
    [link] [comments]

    This is my expanded chandelure deck. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Getting bored of standard. What are some good hgss archetypes I can try out?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:00 PM PST

    I'm wanting to get away from standard for a bit and thinking about making a hgss era deck. What are some cards/archetypes I can use to make a good deck?

    submitted by /u/yellowmellow69420
    [link] [comments]

    Storage size of ptcgo Android App?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:19 PM PST

    I remember a few years ago the ptcgo android app used up about 2.5GB of storage space after you installed it and the app downloaded all of the required files. I am thinking of installing it again but my phone is low on space. So I am curious in 2020 how much space the android app currently requires. I'm guessing it's more (now that there are more cards) but would like to know exactly how big it is (and sadly the play store only gives you the apk size, not the size of apk+all downloaded files).

    I know the PC versions let you opt to use a card cache, but I don't remember that being an option on android, requiring you to download all of the card art in order to play.

    submitted by /u/wunderforce
    [link] [comments]

    Having a blast with butterfree / golisopod but need advice against fire matchups

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Currently sitting at 12-3 with this deck. It seems super consistent and viable against most meta decks. The exception is of course centiskorch and Blown decks. I realize that grass is inherently weak to fire but was wondering if you had any advice of helping me lesson the edge or if "it is what it is"

    Decklist

    Pokémon (20)

    1 Absol TEU 2 Crobat V DAA 4 Caterpie RCL 3 Metapod RCL 3 Butterfree RCL 3 Wimpod DAA 2 Golisopod DAA 1 Dubwool V

    Trainers (30)

    4 Crushing Hammer 2 Pokémon Communications 4 Quick Ball 4 Switch 1 Took Scrapper 4 Turffield Stadium 2 Boss's Orders 1 Guzma and Hala 3 Marnie 2 Professor's Research 3 Big Charm

    Energy (10)

    3 Aromatic Energy 4 Double Energy 3 Forest Energy

    submitted by /u/shane0buen0
    [link] [comments]

    Deck choosing help

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    i have coalossal vmax deck, but i am noticing that the resale price is getting low, so i thought i would sell it and switch to dragapualt. Could it be a good choice? do you advise me to keep coalossal?

    submitted by /u/lucascarpa97
    [link] [comments]

    Card value help

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I just started playing the TCGO game and opened a few packs. I got a Mega-Charizard-EX (101/108) from an XY evolutions pack. Is this card worth any real money?

    I checked https://ptcgoprices.com/ but I'm not sure how to read that properly.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/GoldenEmpireReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good deck?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Question about ELO system. Separate for each deck?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:35 PM PST

    I have poor decks I use for daily challenges and lose most of the time with them while my main 2 decks (ADP water and Greninja & Zoroark) win about 60 percent of the time. Does my playing the poor decks keep my one ELO rating lowered or are there separate ELO systems for each deck you create? I suspect the server estimates your deck's strength and tries to pair you with similar scoring opponent decks.

    submitted by /u/Aqqusin
    [link] [comments]

    Some Free Codes (Darkness Ablaze)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Draw 3 supporter rulings

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Because you can't play more than one of the "Discard your hand, Draw 7" supporters like juniper and sycamore does this same ruling apply to the draw 3 supporters like hop and hau?

    submitted by /u/Mcalmic
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for best Theme Deck(s)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    I've just recently gotten into PTCGO and currently, I'm sticking to Theme Deck format until I've built up my skills & collection.

    I've been playing the Drednaw deck and honestly, it's been extremely good. It counters the Charizard and Relentless Flame decks pretty well, and thus far, I've seen almost zero lightning decks (Storm Caller being the only one that gave me trouble).

    But, I'm a bit bored with it now and I want to try some others. I really don't want to play either Charizard deck...so I'm curious what else tends to do well in the current Theme Deck meta.

    I played against a Mach Strike deck that seemed fun and I saw some suggestions for Soaring Storm, Laser Focus or potentially Torrential Cannon as well.

    Primarily, I want to counter the Charizard decks. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/anon_ymuss
    [link] [comments]

    What does this symbol mean when loading into a game, sorry if this has been answered A million times, tried looking but didn't know what to search.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    New player question's

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Well, I'm a new player, I'm playing with the water deck you get at the beginning of the campaign, I've managed to win some battles, I've got 15 tickets and I haven't bought anything, I'm saving my 1700 coins for a good deck (I think I'll go with Kyogre, the one that has Empoleon, or Groudon, that Garchomp is awesome)

    The thing is, that I don't know if it's worthy to buy a deck, if I am buying the correct deck, or if expending my tickets in a tournament is a good investment...

    I'm just wanting some advises and tips you can give me, I think I understand most of how the game works, but I'm a noob.

    Oh, and I've seen lots of people saying that decks are expensive... They talk about pokemon coins? Or is it necessary to invest real money in the game to have a decent standard deck?

    I'd also love to get into standard decks, but I think I don't have the cards needed

    submitted by /u/Gorship_777
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking bout getting back into online, whats best packs to buy to catch up?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Haven't played in like 2 years so gonna buy like 10-20 dollars worth of codes and was wondering which packs are best value to open/trade for cards and what deck would be good to ease back into

    submitted by /u/nycblackout89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment