• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Ok, here's an updated deck, since you guys tore my last one apart lol. This one is much more consistent. I've won 9 out of the last 10 games. The main thing I would change would be to switch out Pincurchin V for another Boltund V. Share your thoughts and how to improve please! Still new to this.

    Pokémon TCG Ok, here's an updated deck, since you guys tore my last one apart lol. This one is much more consistent. I've won 9 out of the last 10 games. The main thing I would change would be to switch out Pincurchin V for another Boltund V. Share your thoughts and how to improve please! Still new to this.


    Ok, here's an updated deck, since you guys tore my last one apart lol. This one is much more consistent. I've won 9 out of the last 10 games. The main thing I would change would be to switch out Pincurchin V for another Boltund V. Share your thoughts and how to improve please! Still new to this.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:26 AM PST

    New player here, I am trying to build a deck for just casual use in versus. Any tips and suggestion appreciated!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Some advice on good Water cards.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:09 AM PST

    I love my water mons. I have gotten a few themed decks with rewards. The Balstoise Deck, the Tododile Deck.

    But I would really love to know some really power full water mons that may help me take my game to the next level. I was looking at some EX cards and i am looking at the Drednaw deck.

    Also are there good items that would help?

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/babyblob6772
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Standard

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:55 AM PST

    I want to transition to the standard format and I wanted to do it with PikaRom, but I realised that it is way to expensive for me to get it right now. So what are some budget decks I could build for standard?

    submitted by /u/Badlandur
    [link] [comments]

    To Those Who Quit Before The First KO

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:30 AM PST

    you are making it very hard to complete some of these challenges lol

    submitted by /u/prison-haircut
    [link] [comments]

    I was about to redeem a bunch of codes, but they are my last ones so... GIVEAWAY!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Comment a number between 1 and 7 and one of you will get 5 codes! No alts and only answer once, thank you! (If you win, you will be messaged) CLOOOOOOOOOSED

    submitted by /u/Imjustareddituser76
    [link] [comments]

    Does losing really give you weaker opponents? I keep getting creamed regardless

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:30 PM PST

    Like I know that your ELO is supposed to go down if you lose a game, and that should lead you to easier opponents, right? In theory, you should start to get matched up with people who are less skilled and less experienced if you keep losing.

    But everybody is playing Soaring Storm that it's just not fun anymore. You get punished for trying anything different because everybody wins with the most powerful decks. So I try some of the most powerful decks for myself, lose regardless, and continue to get paired with people who spam the same overpowered decks.

    I thought you could do something where you keep genting until your ELO is so low that you only play against the weakest opponents. But it seems that, no matter what, everybody sticks to the same broken decks. It makes it hard for me to complete daily challenges or climb up the Versus Ladder. Is this just bad luck, even if I know full well how to play the game?

    submitted by /u/Agniflame
    [link] [comments]

    I been a bad, bad, boy.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:10 PM PST

    I know it to be true, I have read the rage but I got to say I love, absolutely love playing relentless flame. I guess you could call me a toad or a troglodyte, that doesn't have the brain power to play better decks. However I would say nay, ohhhh nay my friend. I play relentless flame for you salty boys that spam emojis at me when I get a bad hand 1/5 games. As you all very well know the only thing beating relentless flame reliably is my own bad hands/draws. I am a noob and proud of it. Someday soon I will be mixing it up in standard but for now my reign has just begun. LONG LIVE RELENTLESS FLAME.

    submitted by /u/MadMax42
    [link] [comments]

    Better off not stamping

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:16 PM PST

    Question about organizing tourneys in limitless

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Anyone have any idea how to contact limitless tcg admins so that i can organoze tourneys? I have a fairly active community and it would be great if we can use the limitless tcg platform to host tourneys efficiently

    submitted by /u/aldebaran4
    [link] [comments]

    Free Vivid Voltage codes (3)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Whoever gets em, enjoy. :)

    HBC-GXCJ-GTR-MKJ

    H2YR9CYBPTLMR

    HTT-GJKY-MWR-Q22

    submitted by /u/Pawbo
    [link] [comments]

    Account Suspended

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:44 PM PST

    So I tried to log in earlier and I couldnt because my account has been suspended, anyone else experiencing issues?

    submitted by /u/SpokenSeb
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get into the players cup III

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:29 PM PST

    So I wasn't able to join the first 2 because I was born in 2005. First, am I allowed to play in this one? Second (and even if I cant my dad is clearly old enough) what account stuff do you need or is it enough just to be logged in?

    submitted by /u/10_types
    [link] [comments]

    Is over .500 good for a Morpy speed deck? What's good?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Is ADP banned

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:53 PM PST

    I saw something about it being banned in some tournaments but is it true?

    submitted by /u/flagrantmint
    [link] [comments]

    Card Value Question

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:04 PM PST

    How much is RR Gardevoir VMAX worth in vivid voltage packs?

    submitted by /u/Splatman86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment