• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Finally finished getting at least 4x of each Secret Rare Pokemon in game!

    Pokémon TCG Finally finished getting at least 4x of each Secret Rare Pokemon in game!


    Finally finished getting at least 4x of each Secret Rare Pokemon in game!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:57 PM PST

    My new hobby is to cosplay as a wild Magikarp that might evolve when you battle it

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:32 PM PST

    crack is legal I guess

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:33 AM PST

    Always do your daily challenges!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    CODE GIVEAWAY

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Hi everyone! My boyfriend collects Pokémon cards and was reorganizing some of his cards this past week.

    He doesn't play PTCGO, so we thought it would be fun to give the codes out! We have around 50 codes to give out. Codes range from XY through Sun & Moon.

    If you're interested, please comment your favorite dad joke.

    We will end the giveaway on 1/24 @ 3pm PST. We will pick our favorite jokes and DM the winners the codes!

    submitted by /u/idontgiveashittake
    [link] [comments]

    Expended deck ideas!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:19 AM PST

    Hello guys ! I know i must have asked this already, but i love expanded and i wanna more decks ! Are you guys using any fun decks at the moment ? Please share with me ;)

    Also, if you are interested of any these decks that i'll list below, i'm happy to share lists :)

    These are my expanded decks at the moment:

    Turbo Dark ADP

    ADP Zacian

    Trashapult

    Zoroark Counters

    Zoroark Raticate

    Eternatus Zoroark

    Centiskorch Garbador

    Turbo Dark

    Weavile Box

    Deciplume

    Mew Box

    Mew 3 Toolbox

    Turbo Zacian

    Donphan (from VIV)

    Coalossal

    Malamar Vmax Control

    Turbo Pikarom

    Turbo Pikachu V

    Alcremie Malamar

    RoxieChomp

    Amazing rare's

    Archie's blastoise

    submitted by /u/cicomat89
    [link] [comments]

    I have no idea what I've done and I haven't gotten any emails! Please help.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:15 PM PST

    New to ptcgo

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:37 AM PST

    Hi i'm new to ptcgo and was wondering if the card u get after the tutorial is random or set.

    i got a mewto and mew GX which is a rare card but i'm not sure if its always like that. would love some help!

    submitted by /u/Kodagamer2009
    [link] [comments]

    Been grinding trades, trying to put my vivid into stuff I can flip for the new set, this is one of my better trades lol. I’m at 5 dedennes and 4 full art leles

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:06 PM PST

    Standard deck lists

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    I've been playing ptcgo for like 3 months now and haven't really broken out of the theme decks and into standard. Any cheap decklist ideas would be great as i dont have a lot of packs to trade, and also like playing more fringe decks rather than strict meta decks

    Edit:

    I am asking here instead of looking through lists because i still have a hard time evaluating how good a deck is

    submitted by /u/kyriach
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of my self-made standard deck? Not a meta deck, I know..

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck-overzicht ******

    Pokémon - 24

    • 1 Audino UNM 177
    • 2 Oranguru SSH 148
    • 2 Pidgey TEU 121
    • 1 Pidgey TEU 122
    • 3 Pidgeotto TEU 123
    • 1 Growlithe RCL 27
    • 1 Litten TEU 20
    • 1 Litwick UNM 28
    • 1 Litwick RCL 31
    • 1 Salandit UNB 30
    • 1 Lampent UNM 29
    • 2 Lampent RCL 32
    • 2 Salazzle UNB 31
    • 3 Chandelure UNM 30
    • 1 Chandelure RCL 33
    • 1 Incineroar UNB 29

    Trainerkaarten - 26

    • 1 Lillie's Full Force CEC 196
    • 1 Great Ball BKP 100
    • 1 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
    • 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 2 Pal Pad SSH 172
    • 3 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
    • 3 Rotom Phone CPA 64
    • 1 Poké Kid SSH 173
    • 1 Pokémon Catcher SSH 175
    • 1 Rare Candy SSH 180
    • 2 Brock's Grit TEU 135
    • 1 Fire Crystal UNB 173
    • 1 Rosa CEC 204
    • 1 Beauty VIV 181
    • 2 Switch BCR 135
    • 1 Marnie CPA 56
    • 1 Giovanni's Exile UNB 174
    • 1 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    Energie - 10

    • 3 Capture Energy RCL 171
    • 2 Heat {R} Energy DAA 174
    • 5 Fire Energy SWSHEnergy 2

    Totaal aantal kaarten - 60

    ****** Deckoverzicht gegenereerd door Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/SuspiciousQuality
    [link] [comments]

    Is PTCGO store trustworthy???

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:09 PM PST

    I don't want to get scammed and PTCGO store looks good but idk whether to trust it or not thoughts?

    submitted by /u/LesovikkLDR
    [link] [comments]

    Do people gent by drawing out?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:58 PM PST

    I've played a few games now where my opponent can easily win- I've got maybe a few basic pokemon on my bench with little to no energy, and they've got their sweeper out and ready to go. But they stall and keep drawing and eventually lose by draw-out.

    For example, just now I played against a Leon's Charizard deck, while I was using the basic starter water deck for the daily. I was left with a Magikarp and a Doduo, but my opponent had both Charizards out, was using 2x Battle Sense every turn, and eventually drew out while he had like several opportunities to wipe me.

    I guess I'll never really understand letting yourself get defeated by your own hubris like that. It's not even like the genting you experience in Legacy because this actually takes time

    submitted by /u/PleasureBox
    [link] [comments]

    Mewthree

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:48 PM PST

    Why has the prices for mewthree increased so much?

    submitted by /u/FrenzyFire2
    [link] [comments]

    Players Cup 3 Keys

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:53 PM PST

    I'm not sure if I qualified in time for the Players Cup III, because I haven't received any keys yet. Has anybody else already received their keys, or do they get distributed on the day the qualifying starts?

    submitted by /u/Didi120
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best way to trade for packs

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Day trading basically

    submitted by /u/RETROADMAN
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any supporter/item that destroys a stadium card?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:30 AM PST

    I can't be the only one to be surprised by 100hp "basic" pokemon?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:23 PM PST

    I'm fairly new to the game, but I've "already" customised my deck a little, which I believe has thrown me into the "extended" pool or whatever it's called. I'm fine with this, for the most part.

    I can't be the only one who genuinely expects a game to open with pidgeys and fuckin' rattatas.

    For some reason I've seen people open with 100hp+ pokemon - regularly. Is this is a sad "new normal" or am I being silly? Like...I've got Pidgey, Pidgey, Squirtle....and he drops a 100hp+ active with two 90hp+ actives on the bench.

    I just received a pack which gave me a wailmer, who is apparently "basic", but has 100hp and HYDRO PUMP. Granted, it "only" does 70hp dmg, but still...for a "BASIC" mon that seems like a big amount.

    ** EDIT **

    The pack I opened after this one gave me a "Tapu Koko". What the heck is this thing.

    200hp BASIC pokemon?!

    You can open with this guy!??! The moveset is nuts! I guess I have a lot to learn if this is just standard cards....

    submitted by /u/Esseji
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment