• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Pokémon TCG I DID IT

    Pokémon TCG I DID IT


    I DID IT

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:34 PM PST

    Codes ranging from League 2016 season 1 X to Sword & Shield Vivid Voltage. 5 random codes per persom

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:40 PM PST

    Got some codes from my local gaming shop, so I thought to put it to use instead of throwing it into the bin.

    Codes are ranging from the 2016 League tournaments to recent Sword & Shield Vivid Voltage set.

    The first 35 people to comment on this post and message me in the DMs will receive 5 randomly sorted codes until I run out. Best of luck!

    Edit: wow, so many people commented and DMs! Thanks for the awards and for being so kind! I have officially run out of codes, so if I didn't answer your DM, that is the reason why. Thanks to those who participated and I hope to do some more in the future!

    submitted by /u/NohDynasty
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love the free packs from your login streak!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:25 AM PST

    Code GIVEAWAY (Pokedex puzzle V.2), Ps. When did you first get into Pokemon and what is your favorite Pokemon? Have Fun :)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Anyone need a code?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:52 AM PST

    I need to change my username and name and such!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:43 AM PST

    My biological father made my account for me years ago and I started playing again recently. The problem is that the account is under my deadname and the screenname is a weird nickname I got because of my deadname and it makes me sad but I love to play the game. Please help me change my username I've been trying to do it forever and I always stop playing just because I can't handle having to see my screenname and it's so poopy

    submitted by /u/NoraChama
    [link] [comments]

    How do I join online events?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:29 AM PST

    I got reccomended to do online tournaments in this game until we can go back outside.

    I'm just curious how I would do a tournament like do I have to sign up etc?

    submitted by /u/Souless_Bear07
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe one day in real life......

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:22 AM PST

    Question about the current state of the game and the ptcgo app

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    Hello.

    I was a vey active PTCGO player until 2 years ago aprox and I want to know about the current state of the game. I mean, i suppose that there will be new staple card that costs a lot of packs (like shaymin EX in the old days) but ¿Are packs more acceisble now or you can only win then in the 12 player tournament? And most importantly, about the app and the PTCGO outside the cards, ¿Did they improve it or something or, like when i left, they only release a new espansion every 3 months, fix bugs and that´s it? Because, at least for me, We need somethings like a improved trade system, new challenges, maybe adjust the time of the matches...

    I want to you your opinions so, please, feel free to tell me what you really think. Thanks.

    EDIT: Thank you for your answers, I suppose that I will not come back to the game unless the developers change it a lot which, probably, would never happen. Good luck everyone.

    submitted by /u/BorjaDAce
    [link] [comments]

    My heart has broken

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:34 AM PST

    I saved up so I could open like, 20 packs at once. Literally so disheartening I've grinded for a few days to do this and I literally only got one V (not even one I'm after)

    I know I should probably save them and trade but I prefer the lotto.

    Probably happens to everyone but I just wanted a rant really now I feel better

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/dandann93
    [link] [comments]

    How do I maintain pack values?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:33 AM PST

    Right now I'm upgrading a bit and reaching 30 packs (which for me is a record) but I also have more valuable cards I could trade for a lot more (and I probably will sometime before rotation). To start salvaging my packs value I converted them from vivid voltage to DAA, but still I would like if some suggested me what cards I should buy to "freeze" my packs value for the future.

    submitted by /u/gasparthehaunter
    [link] [comments]

    Little mini rant about availability (not prices)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:28 PM PST

    So I've been trying to convert my packs into staples to flip when battle styles releases so they don't lose value. I've focused on dedenne since it's a staple in every deck and is pretty consistent in price. However, I can't find any of the regular art or the full art, only the alt art from the toolkit. I have to work my way up to the other arts from the alt art with a series of trades, and it's just tedious. Where are all the regular dedennes?!

    submitted by /u/Mrpuffpuff196
    [link] [comments]

    Help: I like Clefairy, maybe too much? What's their best partner cards for a showcase deck?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:04 AM PST

    So I just completely rekt two Zacians in a row early game with a single murder fairy and a boltund; this was of course followed by a quick ADP surrender. Great Feels BTW to do the ole double switch tactic (for the first time) so often used to do the attack a 2nd time... hmm must be what it feels like to play ADPZ..? I wouldn't know.

    I want to feature them in a deck now, but not sure what to pair it with. Obviously the card sucks when the attacks it is copying have conditional statements (attached energy reqs, or other, not great against Eternatus, centiscorch, madparty, etc). I have been using them in my Pikrom build to great effect on ADP, but less elsewhere... is there something I'm missing with more synergy out there? (I currently just run 2 EA of clefs, twins, glimwoods with my lightning bros).

    Thanks in advance.

    1 electric dogge + 1 pink fairy > 2 sword- ⚔️-toting metal dogges.

    submitted by /u/hansneedo
    [link] [comments]

    Hello im new to tcgo. I purchased the new zard deck code card. Im enjoying it, but i feel like its a slow building deck. But im no expert. I have entered over 200 codes into my game. So i have tons of packs. How can i alter this deck to set up faster? Less stage 1 and 2 but not a ton of 3 energy

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:07 PM PST

    3 energy pokemon. Im sure someone has an answer me. I focus on fire damage with some snorlax v for normal. An upgrade from sudowoodo. Im sure thats not perfect either. Im still learning. How many fire v cards is too many? Stuff like that? Thank you for your time. Any other advice i did not ask for would be welcomed as well

    submitted by /u/Cleat420
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Mallow & Lana and Cinderace V

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:54 PM PST

    Hi all, I experienced the following situations multiple times now and I really don't get it. There might be a rule I don't know, so please help me out. - I got a Cinderace V with 3 energ in the active and a Cinderace V w/o energy on the bench. - there is a stadium in play, therefore Cinderace ability Field Runner should be triggered - I play a Mallow&Lana Tag Team, switch the 2 Cinderace V - I discard 2 cards and heal the damage from the one sitting on the bench now - now I want to retreat the Cinderace out of the active but I can't... why?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/jangierse
    [link] [comments]

    Do you even welder?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    10 games with centi, most where I played at least 5 turns, some of which I ended up with 10 cards left in my deck and in all 10 I didn't see 1 welder. Hmm interesting.

    submitted by /u/dgod40
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with converting this deck to standard (Victini v/ Leo Charizard)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Hello I started playing recently and made this deck that seems fun to play. Currently it's for extended but would like to play it in standard as well. Would there be any good cards to get Leo in my discard pile fast? Tips for this deck in extended would be helpfull as well since I am still noob to the game.

    ##Pokémon - 13

    * 2 Togekiss V VIV 178

    * 4 Charmander VIV 23

    * 3 Victini V SSH 25

    * 1 Charmeleon VIV 24

    * 3 Charizard VIV 25

    ##Trainer Cards - 31

    * 4 Leon VIV 195

    * 1 Great Ball BKP 100

    * 2 Professor's Letter XY 123

    * 1 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 2 Marnie CPA 56

    * 2 Timer Ball SUM 134

    * 3 Welder UNB 189

    * 1 Blacksmith FLF 88

    * 3 Rare Candy SSH 180

    * 3 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92

    * 3 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 1 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93

    * 1 Skyla BKT 148

    * 2 Switch BCR 135

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    ##Energy - 16

    * 2 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114

    * 3 Heat {R} Energy DAA 174

    * 11 Fire Energy SWSHEnergy 2

    submitted by /u/notthatpixel
    [link] [comments]

    My stats are not updating?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:23 AM PST

    I've been playing for just over a week now and it says I've been playing for 0 days and my matches played haven't updated either, is there a reason why? Have I got to play or do a certain thing for It to show?

    submitted by /u/Sir_Azzhole
    [link] [comments]

    Soaring Storms is obnoxious to play agianst

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:13 AM PST

    I like to let people play out games because of challenges and what not but holy crap is that annoying against Soaring Storms decks.

    Each turn for them takes a minimum full minute and those are the ones with quick APM. I swear the win rate on that deck is buffed from people wanting to play a quick theme deck game rage quitting instead of having to sit around watching SS shuffle their deck for 15-20 minutes.

    If you're going play that deck please at a minimum get to know it really well against the AI before playing Versus so I don't have to wait even longer through your 1000 searches per turn.

    submitted by /u/distressedweedle
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys just wondering what’s the best pre made deck you can buy in the shop rn is?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    No type preference, just best one

    submitted by /u/RedRanger_Jpeg
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Talk Pikarom Lists

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Hey there friends! Let's talk Pikarom! I know it won Players Cup 2 and I know some people are tired of talking about it. But here is a video with my current list and some game play. How are yalls lists different and will you be playing Pik for Players Cup 3?

    https://youtu.be/ZKVNUdQ833M

    submitted by /u/camtoner98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment