• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Yep fair and balanced

    Pokémon TCG Yep fair and balanced


    Yep fair and balanced

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:02 PM PST

    I know I'm way behind the curve but I have fun with it, and win more often than I lose

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:12 AM PST

    I created a SWSH Era Weakness and Resistance Chart. I'm 99.9% sure that these are accurate, but if you find any exception to these rules, feel free to comment and I will modify the chart.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Another meme even though its 9 in pst im still posting it cuz its a new day for est

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:27 PM PST

    Hidden Fates Tin Codes/VV Etb

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:00 PM PST

    I have 2 Hidden Fates Gyrados Tin codes

    LKW-RLDC-XH6-CPZ LG7-6J2T-W7R-CM6

    And 1 Vivid Voltage ETB code

    X2D-NB4Z-CLB-JHV

    Figured I'd post em here before I throw em away. Feel free to take them, I won't be monitoring any of them.

    submitted by /u/LilPflugeyWI13
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best way to get coins

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:10 PM PST

    I don't have hundreds of hours to grind coins and my deck is so far behinds everyone else on verses I only get 1 out of 20 wins or less I also don't have money to buy cards so I was wondering if there was a faster way or is it just all the trainer battles and verses

    submitted by /u/MY-NAME-IS-NOT-RICKK
    [link] [comments]

    Help a newbie

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:58 AM PST

    Hi I'm new in the tcg online and I tried to get to know how much my cards are worth and on ptcgoprices.com the price is in VIV could someone tell me what this VIV means?

    submitted by /u/No_Review_3204
    [link] [comments]

    Can you sort which booster packs you have fewest cards from to know what to buy?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:59 PM PST

    Free Codes! - Detective Pikachu Booster Packs

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    I just like collecting the cards, don't need the codes. They're all yours, whoever wants them!

    MH2-KGRT-QJD-4H2

    MBK-K2MG-Z2T-XP2

    2BH-QZTR-9Y6-R6L

    MQ9-2JMM-CDZ-WKB

    MD4-7JXX-PCK-V62

    MCH-JHGB-MJJ-M94

    MCZ-YMG4-XY4-LP7

    MQX-KB6W-X7P-HHK

    I won't be monitoring what codes have been taken and what haven't, so just come get em while they're available!

    submitted by /u/FeyRhythmAiden
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good deck or anything else to replace ? (originally from charizard GX deck, and made some adjustment)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:14 PM PST

    Charizard /Drednaw /Darmanitan/Sirfetch'd theme decks

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:14 PM PST

    I bought these 4 most recent theme decks for my kids to play against each other. We are new to the game, so we may not play the decks correctly, but I think the Charizard/Drednaw decks are significantly more powerful than the Darmanitan/Sirfetch'd decks.

    The kids like to play the game, any suggests what are the next decks we may pick up. I am looking for decks which can play some fun and balance matchups against our existing theme decks.

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/spellllbreaker
    [link] [comments]

    Pulled this hand first round in a theme deck tournament and immediately lost

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:13 PM PST

    Codes

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    I have 5 codes. First five people comment I click on get a code!!

    submitted by /u/Horse_Equivalent
    [link] [comments]

    Im wanting to trade this card for something. Do any of you want to trade?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:32 AM PST

    What's the smartest way to convert these packs?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Hi guys! I currently have 160 ViV packs, 140 DAA, 70 CPA, 50 RBL and 50 SSH. With the new expansion coming soon I want to convert those in order to keep the 1:1 ratio for the new packs.

    First I thought about getting Crobats, but with that box coming soon it'll lose a lot a value. Apparently Boltund is getting its own tin too, so what should I do?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/czpsu
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me fix this? Every time I hope the app, it pulls up like this. I’m on a windows PC.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:09 PM PST

    New item card idea

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    Mega dump truck: discard your deck

    You could theoretically get the cards you need with stuff like Brock's grit or ordinary rod, especially in expanded where special charge is legal for mad party decks... Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/KatchupBottle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment