• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Pokémon TCG For the darkness ablaze you have to put C for the on top and Z for the bottem this is so bots don't steal code

    Pokémon TCG For the darkness ablaze you have to put C for the on top and Z for the bottem this is so bots don't steal code


    For the darkness ablaze you have to put C for the on top and Z for the bottem this is so bots don't steal code

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:54 PM PST

    How can i search for secret rares only in the trade section?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:22 AM PST

    Like the title says... I'm a huge noob and i can't figure it out by mylsef. Ty in advance!

    submitted by /u/yyz2112zyy
    [link] [comments]

    Is a Trevenant Break-item lock deck still fun and viable in expanded?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:45 AM PST

    Just that. Wanted to know if it would be worth making it or just a waste of packs.

    I have like 5 or 6 decks and every week I try something new. Just for the lols. I already finished my ladder so no real point competing fiercely.

    submitted by /u/ii_HBK_ii
    [link] [comments]

    What To Do With Sword and Shield Codes?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:55 PM PST

    So I'm trying to get back into PTCGO after a small break and want to make a deck with one of the newer expansions. I have about 35 Sword and Shield packs, but from what I'm seeing no one wants them, they only want the newer expansions. What should I do? Should I just open these packs I have and hope to get some staples? Sell them on some website and use that money to buy other expansions? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/EugeneSweatpants
    [link] [comments]

    6 of those 11 were against ADP - Centiskorch VMAX all the way!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:26 AM PST

    How do you get XY era Black Star promos? Specifically Celebi XY93

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:00 PM PST

    I was wanting to try something out with Celebi XY93, but realized that Black Star promos don't often have codes to be redeemed in PTCGO. How would I go about obtaining these? Can you only get them through mystery chests or other random tournament prize wheel rewards?

    submitted by /u/t_dollaz
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good products to buy irl to play TCGO?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Just started playing and have been having a lot of fun with theme decks but I would like to invest some cash to be able to do more than that. I know I can just buy codes online but once quarantine is over I'd like to play with friends irl as well, although that would just be a nice bonus.

    I heard the Trainer Kit has tons of essentials but I can't find it anywhere near me and the only ones available online are like twice the MSRP.

    I also heard that both Zacian V and Pikachu + Zekrom are good decks to buy, is that true? Which one of the two has more bang for your buck as a beginner?

    If there are any other products you would recommend please let me know as well. Don't want to buy too much though, probably not more than two products.

    Thanks for any help in advance!

    submitted by /u/PersonaSucks
    [link] [comments]

    Centimax list deck help- want to find out how to improve

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:10 PM PST

    note:i dont have a second crobat
    Pokemon - 18

    * 3 Centiskorch VMAX DAA 34

    * 3 Centiskorch V DAA 33

    * 3 Volcanion UNB 25

    * 3 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 1 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

    * 1 Eldegoss V RCL 19

    * 1 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117

    * 1 Reshiram & Charizard-GX UNB 20

    Trainer - 30

    * 4 Welder UNB 189

    * 2 Boss's Orders (Giovanni) RCL 154

    * 3 Giant Hearth UNM 197

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 4 Switch SSH 183

    * 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 2 Fire Crystal UNB 173

    * 2 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174

    * 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    Energy - 12

    * 12 Fire Energy 2

    submitted by /u/TheInevitable731
    [link] [comments]

    Completed my Quick Ball playset!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:24 PM PST

    How many points to qualify for PC3?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:03 PM PST

    Centiskorch vs ADP Matchup

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:43 PM PST

    So I just put together my first Centiskorch list and so far it's felt really strong. The only thing I'm wondering about is how exactly I am supposed to navigate the ADP matchup. I just played against ADP like 5 times and only won twice because I was able to get a lucky volcanion start into welder on my Centi VMAX for the knockout on ADP. What are you supposed to do when you get an average opening hand and just have to attach to Centi turn 1? If any ADP players wanna practice against me I'd really appreciate that too. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Darkistolight
    [link] [comments]

    I have 110 Vivid Voltage packs, what’s the best thing to invest in/do with them before Battle Styles comes out?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    I am wanting to get Rapid Strike Urshifu's and I am not sure what to do with my packs.

    submitted by /u/TomWooders
    [link] [comments]

    New to game, need deck advice/help

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:19 PM PST

    Hello! I have been collecting Pokemon cards forever but finally decided to get into playing the game. I created a deck that I have been trying and I would love any advice on how to improve it!

    Thanks!

    Pokémon - 13

    • 1 Blacephalon UNB 32
    • 3 Charmander VIV 23
    • 2 Cinderace V RCL 35
    • 1 Magmar UNM 21
    • 1 Torkoal V SSH 24
    • 2 Charmeleon HIF 8
    • 2 Charizard-GX PR-SM 211
    • 1 Cinderace VMAX RCL 36

    Trainer Cards - 32

    • 2 Potion BKP 106
    • 2 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
    • 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 2 Giant Hearth UNM 197
    • 1 Boss's Orders RCL 154
    • 2 Energy Search SSH 161
    • 1 Red & Blue CEC 202
    • 2 Skyla BKT 148
    • 3 Hop SSH 165
    • 2 Air Balloon SSH 156
    • 2 Fire Crystal UNB 173
    • 3 Bede SSH 157
    • 2 Poké Kid SSH 173
    • 2 Sonia RCL 167
    • 4 Marnie CPA 56

    Energy - 15

    • 1 Recycle Energy UNM 212
    • 1 Capture Energy RCL 171
    • 13 Fire Energy Energy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/eljeffe17
    [link] [comments]

    coming back to the game

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:03 AM PST

    i have come back to the game after like 8 months,and was wondering what the meta was,which decks i should use to win those sweet-sweet tourneys

    submitted by /u/mr_scrub2516_god
    [link] [comments]

    Lets cook

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment