• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Pokémon TCG I wish this was real life

    Pokémon TCG I wish this was real life


    I wish this was real life

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:05 PM PST

    Are these packs worth anything for trading? Or should I open them and trade the cards inside?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:22 AM PST

    A .600 pikrom variant for those interested..

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Forgotten Friends Giveaway (ONE GUESS EACH)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:15 PM PST

    CLOSED! THANKS FOR PLAYING!

    Good afternoon chums,

    You may have seen my last post giving away codes in a Gen 1 guessing game. After over 220 guesses of Gen 1 Pokemon... 25 species of Pokemon hadn't even been guessed once, while several had been pointlessly guessed 3 or more times. So this post is to recognize the forgotten Gen 1 Pokemon that no one cared about enough to guess, and to get rid of the rest of these codes!

    TO ENTER: Take a look at the list of 25 Pokemon below, and add the name of one of these Pokemon to your comment below. FOUR of them are lucky, so the first person to guess each one of those will get 3 random card codes.

    FORGOTTEN FRIENDS (COMMENT BELOW WITH JUST ONE): Clefable, Ekans, *Fearow* (already guessed correctly), Horsea, Kingler, Krabby, *Machop* (already guessed correctly), Mankey, Meowth, Mewtwo, Nidoqueen, Ninetales, Pidgeotto, *Poliwag* (already guessed correctly), Poliwrath, Psyduck, *Rapidash* (already guessed correctly), Raticate, Rhyhorn, Shellder, Squirtle, Starmie, Staryu, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Venonat

    submitted by /u/iwearasizeseventeen
    [link] [comments]

    Just when I got a Crobat V for trade

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:56 AM PST

    Top Sableye damage?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:10 AM PST

    What's the most damage you have seen done by the "60 times damage done to opposing active pokemon" attack he has? I think the most i saw was about 11,000. 290 damage done to my butterfree vmax. Anyone have over 300 numbers?

    submitted by /u/sullyvancarter
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game. Want to craft a baby blacephalon deck. What booster packs do I need to buy.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Hey guys new to the game been playing for a week already and the baby blacephalon decks caught my eye. What booster packs should I generally buy?

    submitted by /u/3onicj
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth using Recall Empoleon with a Zacian ADP deck to bench snipe for 130?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:55 PM PST

    Looking for a way to make this deck better as well as finding other fun decks to use!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:31 AM PST

    I've been around Pokémon for quite a while but only recently got into actually playing the TCG. I had a friend give me advice on building this ADPZ deck and it's been fun to use, but I feel like it could still definitely be improved even if it's minor things. I'm also looking to build other kinds of decks to have fun with and was looking to see where a good place might be to look at some good deck lists and what might be some fun decks to use, and how to go about getting the cards on PTCGO. Appreciate the help in advance <3

    https://preview.redd.it/4owz6pu2q2h61.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=76de4f28151352f1624d467d0a25f0a740371fc3

    submitted by /u/Zenovo41
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna battle?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:27 PM PST

    Hello fellow players, I've built a Pikarom deck that uses most of the cards a Pikarom deck has except I have no Boltund V, I want to see how it fares against current meta decks like ADP, Zacian, Blacephalon, Centiskorch, Eternatus, other Pikaroms, etc. I know there's the versus thing but recently I haven't encountered strong decks, maybe the game doesn't pair me against strong decks, because I'm too weak or something.

    If any of you can provide me tips or suggestions for the deck I'll appreciate it.

    If you wanna kick my rear my IGN is: Tehprotector

    Here's my deck:

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 11

    * 1 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 1 Eldegoss V RCL 19

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

    * 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33

    * 1 Raichu & Alolan Raichu-GX UNM 54

    * 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51

    * 1 Toxtricity V PR-SW 17

    * 2 Jirachi TEU 99

    ##Trainer Cards - 36

    * 3 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 1 Cherish Ball UNM 191

    * 3 Marnie SSH 169

    * 2 Energy Retrieval SSH 160

    * 3 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 3 Crushing Hammer EPO 92

    * 2 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 2 Chaotic Swell CEC 187

    * 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 4 Switch SUM 132

    * 2 Energy Switch FFI 89

    * 2 Giovanni's Exile UNB 174

    * 2 Electromagnetic Radar UNB 169

    * 3 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 1 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    ##Energy - 13

    * 9 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 4

    * 3 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173

    * 1 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Tehprotect0r
    [link] [comments]

    Secret Rare Oranguru

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:49 PM PST

    I got the golden boi from a pack, but I rather trade it for packs or something of the like; does anyone know its Online value?

    submitted by /u/LysitheaPepsiAddict
    [link] [comments]

    Charizard deck help?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Recently bought two of the Charizard theme decks from vivid voltage, and I really like how it plays. I've noticed it does really well when I play in expanded against other rogue decks, but against the big meta decks in standard it becomes really hard to win with because they are so much faster. If I can get a Charizard out quickly the deck really takes off, but if I don't get the right hand I basically lose within a couple turns as my opponents mows through my unevolved Charmanders and Charmeleons

    Basically, I want to make it so that I can get my Charizards out on the field and set up quicker, and move my Leons into the discard pile quicker. At the moment I feel it takes a really long time unless I get the right hand. What are some changes that I should make to my decklist?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 17

    * 4 Charmander VIV 23

    * 3 Charmeleon VIV 24

    * 4 Charizard VIV 25

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 4 Jirachi TEU 99

    ##Trainer Cards - 33

    * 2 Great Ball BCR 129

    * 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 2 Giant Hearth UNM 197

    * 4 Leon VIV 154

    * 2 Welder UNB 189

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 3 Rare Candy SSH 180

    * 1 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 4 Switch BLW 104

    ##Energy - 10

    * 10 Fire Energy Energy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/KireekTheFast
    [link] [comments]

    How to find out pack prices of a card?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:24 PM PST

    Hey all! just looking over the various cards, and im trying to build a coalossal Vmax or a Centiskorch Vmax deck, but im considering using packs to trade, but cant seem to find a number of packs per card anywhere. Any help please?

    submitted by /u/WubWubPwny
    [link] [comments]

    After winning a prize, where do I go to open it?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Solved!

    submitted by /u/xXSawgawXx
    [link] [comments]

    Best physic deck for challenges

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Nice trade!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment