• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Pokémon TCG I will give you one virtual high five if you can guess who lost this match

    Pokémon TCG I will give you one virtual high five if you can guess who lost this match


    I will give you one virtual high five if you can guess who lost this match

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:55 PM PST

    Shining fates price predictions

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:24 AM PST

    So I'm a returning player from years back, I played and started trading from the days of standard Mega Ray + shaymin dominance. I was a big trader back in the days and have always enjoyed playing with pack values and flipping cards for profit. Ive been doing my research the past 2 weeks that I got back into the game, read a ton of articles, watched videos and stuff, i figured that i want to share my findings and predictions on how shining fates will affect the PTCGO economy

    Before we take on any predictions.. here are the facts

    1. Shining fates IRL has a supply shortage relative to its demand.

    2. Shining fates reprints a few key meta cards, crobat, boltund, eternatus v and vmax.

    3. Apart from the reprints the only other chase card in the set is the tool rusted sword.

    4. The active population of this subreddit is not big enough to actually swing the card value of the trades.

    So here are some predictions

    1. Based on our past experiences with these mini sets, upon its release shining fates will have an inflated demand vs ViV set. People will ask a ratio of as much as 1:6, then 1:5 and will slowly go down to the 1:3 ratio for about 2 weeks or until battlestyles gets released.

    For a week or two, most trades will ask for shining fates and after that period, people will go back to the viv standard

    1. Fates is somewhat in a similar value as shining legends (zoroark-gx) for its staples. And will probably keep its 1:3 value going into battlestyles.

    2. Adp while already a very popular deck, will rise in usage and rusted sword will be priced first at an inflated price of 10-12 packs a piece and a stable price of 5 packs ea.

    3. Crobat now with a pack price of 24 will be reduced to 20 viv.

    4. Boltund V will take a worst hit and will reduce its current price of 25 packs a piece to 15 - 17 packs a piece. Why? Because $30 tins give out 2 copies of the card.

    5. FA boss orders will continue to hold its price since adp got buffed and is likely the best way to retain pack value until battlestyles.

    6. i'm a bit skeptic about this but zacians will rise in value a little maybe a two packs to four, since its getting another buff in battlestyles with corviknight and bronzong.

    A tip for newbies going into fates is that unless u want to lose pack values, stay away from shining fates packs, apart from the blings, there's very few reasons to buy shining fates packs with how it will be valued in the market.

    These are just rough predictions for what I have witnessed the past couple of years in evaluating sets. I hope I get to help a few newbies out there. If you have your own predictions, feel free to share them here

    submitted by /u/iantanchingco
    [link] [comments]

    New Pokemon in the upcoming Battle Styles set (Urshifu VMAX, Kricketune VMAX, Flapple VMAX, Victini VMAX, Corviknight VMAX, Tapu Koko VMAX).

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:44 AM PST

    I have some codes to giveaway!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:21 PM PST

    I have 4 Champion's Path code cards and one Dubwool V code card! All you have to do to enter is comment down below a random number between 1-30, and I will randomly choose a couple people tomorrow! Good luck!!!

    submitted by /u/LlamaWave
    [link] [comments]

    Seems fair...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:20 PM PST

    Account exchange

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:42 AM PST

    I'm gonna need to make a new pokemon trainer club account(the current has wrong date of birth) and I wanted to know if I can send my stuff to the new account(that also goes for pokemon go)

    submitted by /u/zarc4d
    [link] [comments]

    Somewhere in that deck are 8 other basic mons and 5 cards for drawing them... sometimes luck is just not on your side.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:12 PM PST

    Just updated the app, can't play.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:18 PM PST

    Hey guys, thought this would be the best place to ask if anyone else is having a similar problem or knows what to do to fix it.

    I tried to play just now, but got a pop-up telling me the game version is outdated, so I updated it. Load up the game, hit the login button... and everything freezes for a good minute or so. I eventually get an error message: 'Login Timeout' 'Could not reach Pokemon.com login service. Try again in a minute.'

    Closing and reopening the app yields the same results. Resetting my iPad doesn't help either.

    submitted by /u/Res0nare
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop or Tablet?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:46 PM PST

    Our family laptop can't quite handle PTCGO as smoothly as I'd like...glitchy sound, grainy res, definitely no smooth movement. So I'm going to invest in either a laptop or tablet for $800 or under. Looking for input from players of both tablets and laptops. FYI the tablet will be an iPad and the laptop (I'm currently researching choices). How's the gameplay on your devices?

    submitted by /u/Taught_Disciple_31
    [link] [comments]

    PTCGO2 on GBC

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    Okay so ive been playing it on my Gameboy for the first time and ive got a few questions. I know its 2021, but I thought id ask in case anyone else still plays it lmao. It's worth a shot??

    Im playing the standard deck the game starts me off with and am trying to get more cards to build my own deck but the majority of my matches have been me either a) pulling all energies and no mons, b) pulling all mons and no energies, or c) pulling both but not the right types. Is the RNG in this game really RNG or is it a fixed percentage or something? Like I understand having really bad luck and having one of the three scenarios happen two or three matches in a row, MAYBE four. But when I cant even beat a regular club member because I keep pulling 7 water Pokemon and like zero Water energies (I got 3 Grass though..) or NINE ROCK POKEMON and two Fire energies eight matches in a row or some other equally absurd variation, something's got to be broken. That or someone messed with the ROM I downloaded. Is that even possible??

    Probably gonna be told to "git gud" or whatever but I seriously just want to know how the game's RNG works.

    submitted by /u/tempreclude
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else's computer crashing after the new update?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:01 PM PST

    This happened to me twice now mid-battle. The game never crashed on me before it updated. I don't know if I should contact support about the issue or see if there's something wrong with the computer itself.

    submitted by /u/BossKirby
    [link] [comments]

    fps drop?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:08 PM PST

    right after the maintenance break today, i've been experience very low and choppy frame rates, my laptop is well above the minimum spec as well, and before the break, i haven't experienced a game this choppy. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

    submitted by /u/pranavskii
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having network issues post iOS update?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:57 PM PST

    All day long, since the update to iOS, I've been getting serious network issues. I've been on 2 separate internet servers and still getting the same thing (work & home). I either drop real low multiple times mid game or the app boots me out stating that the network connection has been lost. Frustrating but this isn't the first time there's been an issue after an update. Just curious if this is affecting anyone else?

    submitted by /u/stolenova
    [link] [comments]

    The Ace Spec Obstacle

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    I have a few decks ready to be played in expanded, aside from ace specs. Fortunately the packs available from versus ladder rewards now are from plasma storm, which offers dowsing machine and scramble switch. However since the (supposed?) pull rates for them are 1 in 16 packs, I don't have my hopes up. That leaves packs from the marketplace, online trading (which goes anywhere from 60 to 100+ packs), or getting them from eBay ($25 to $30). I'm aiming to get comp search, dowsing machine, and scoop up cyclone, which is triple that. If I have to I'll resort to these expenses, but it's a bit ridiculous that we haven't received new affordable cards in future sets to replace them. I'm sure most of you obtained them through hard means too and I'm just complaining, but it seems to make expanded inaccessible to a lot of newer players who want to play the best staples.

    submitted by /u/urbanxx001
    [link] [comments]

    Help with resolution problems on Mac

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:38 PM PST

    After the most recent update my game has looked super awful and grainy, I tried changing the resolution and reinstalling but nothing helps, does anyone else have this problem or a solution?

    submitted by /u/throwaway12345669420
    [link] [comments]

    IOS update unavailable

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:49 PM PST

    I'm trying to update the PTCGO client (iPad), but it says the app is currently not available in your country or region. Does anyone else has the same issue?

    submitted by /u/Sora_31
    [link] [comments]

    Banned and going to miss Players Cup

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Hey so I figured I'd share this story with you guys to vent my frustrations. Yesterday I was playing a private match with my SO when I suddenly had my account suspended without any context or an email. I went through customer support only to find out I had been banned for two weeks for using offensive language in the private chat room between us. I have played this game on and off since beta and had just spent the last month building up the cards needed for a standard deck because I was trying to reignite my passion for the game. I was looking forward to playing in Players Cup 3 so I emailed support expressing how I have been a loyal fan for decades and would appreciate if the ban was shortened so I could enter the tournament and they basically just said "no".

    I have been supportive of this game for years despite the fact that it barely gets any support from Pokémon (the client is completely outdated, there have been basically zero QoL updates in years). They do the bare minimum and this whole ordeal has made me realize they could not care less about their users. I could stop playing and join the thousands of users who have been leaving but they wouldn't care that the player base continues to dwindle. The game will remain a mediocre shell of its potential and I question why I even support it when there are so many games out there with passionate devs who actually care about their users.

    Anyways, don't mean to be too dramatic or negative but that's just how I've been feeling. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

    submitted by /u/RedHandedAndAfraid
    [link] [comments]

    Custom or Competitive Decks?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    New player here, do y'all have more fun building/playing your own decks or copying the top competitive decks and playing with those?

    submitted by /u/EugeneSweatpants
    [link] [comments]

    dont remember user name nor password. how can i recover my account?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:48 PM PST

    hi, used to play the TGC as a kid (live play i mean, on a place full of sweaty kids like me). and got really engrossed with PTCGO 2 years ago. but my laptop died, and i stopped playing since i didn't had a new one (and frankly, as a free to play player, i was getting my ass brutally kicked by solgaleos and mewtwos on turn 2).

    today i found out a few friends i made as an adult used to play as kids too, and we played a few matches with our super outdated cards (110hp for third stages kind of outdated), and it was very nice, very nostalgic. aggron) FTW, it's such a cool card. so i want to give it another shot in these trying times. i heard the scene has gotten a lot better too, less brutal basics, more evolution, and slow play. so, anyway I can recover my account? any support mail i could write to? worse case I can start from 0, but it may be nice not having to do the hell grind all over again.

    submitted by /u/GTfuckOff
    [link] [comments]

    "theme versus"

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    Can't win a single match, literally every match is against a better pre-constructed theme deck. and I don't have coins to buy a "good" one. This game has a terrible new player experience, seemed like it would be kind of fun but nope.

    submitted by /u/Funkygodzilla
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment