• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 10, 2021

    Pokémon TCG My opponent will 100% confused why would I even "concede"

    Pokémon TCG My opponent will 100% confused why would I even "concede"


    My opponent will 100% confused why would I even "concede"

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:35 PM PST

    Countering Battle Sense Charizard / Aegislash V

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 07:45 AM PST

    Hey There,

    Since I hate playing GX / Tag Team GX / V or VMax Decks, I´m constantly trying to find myself decks that can compete with those Meta decks, that are not using any stupidly overpowered cards like ADP for example.

    For now I´m switching between a list feat. Cinderace and the Libero Ability and the Decidueye + Obstagoon.

    Both decks do work pretty well.

    But there are two cards that giving me a hard time, the new Battle Sense Charizard, which gets going insanely fast with no major downsides and the Aegislash V, which completely denies my Decidueye or Obstagoon.

    My question now is:

    Is there any way to counter those cards by including some cards in my decks, that could help me deal with them?

    I´ll post the decklists below

    submitted by /u/Knicklas
    [link] [comments]

    My first Pokémon V and it’s a Pikachu! Should I build a deck around it or is it not worth it?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:07 AM PST

    Giveaway!!!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:49 PM PST

    Hey guys so since only 1 person guessed correctly on my last giveaway of codes I'm doing another one! Comment on this post and you will get a free code! Every single person who does will get a code until I'm out of codes!!! If you want a 2nd code follow my Instagram account (LiamTCG) and message me a screenshot of this post and I will dm you with 2 codes! Hope everybody has a great day!

    submitted by /u/liaminsocks
    [link] [comments]

    Can you do more than 3500 damage by spamming Reshizard's Outrage against Rika?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:33 PM PST

    Long time Pokemon fan NEW ptcgo question

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:39 PM PST

    I just started playing a few days ago and i'm totally hooked. I've played through the 1st group of trainer challenges and the second. I played enough tourneys to get 5 packs to trade with. How should I go about getting my 1st standard deck?

    For theme decks I have:

    Relentless Flame

    Drednaw Theme

    Soaring Storm

    Towering Heitghts

    and the starter decks

    submitted by /u/Wongdizzel
    [link] [comments]

    I’m very bored (free packs)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:08 PM PST

    If you battle me in standard and win I'll give you a free pack. I might not be able to battle everyone and I only have a certain number of packs so get on while you can, my name is minefreak12345 send me a battle request and I'll join, also comment what your name is or something

    submitted by /u/Jezzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Check out new way of fighting with Pokémon: Pokémon Card Duels

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:41 AM PST

    Meowth vmax is playable

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:46 AM PST

    Got bored and wanted to make v cards that haven't seen much play work and surprisingly meowth works a lot better then I hope.

    Pros

    • Insane amount of acceleration. Welder being welder but then there's rose. Rose discards your hand but let's you attach 2. Usually this set back would be to hefty for most decks, but meowth vmax draws 3 and does 200 offsetting that hefty price. I run 3 copies of rose so basically i have 7 ways to accelerate. Not to shabby :/

    • amount of support it has is really good. You have fire box that gives you cards like heatran gx that can capitalize on the acceleration it gets. You have colorless dubwool v or silvally gx being good since you run power energy giving them that extra damage helps a lot. You have a bunch of techs you can run since your getting so much consistency from the draw.

    • it cheap. For a Pokémon obsessed with money it's only 1 pack for a vmax and 1 pack for the v. You can run as a budget to. Gollispod is a really nice card I've been testing since meowth is weak to fighting, it really changes that matchup.

    Cons

    -It has a high attack cost if you don't get rolling

    • centiskorch is better

    • it only has boring regular art. No rajnbows or full art unfortunately

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Trading for gx and packs

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:51 PM PST

    Hi, I am a free to play here, im just wondering how many pokemon cards do you guys use to trade for 1 gx pokemon, and how many for a pack?

    submitted by /u/SkelAkatsuki
    [link] [comments]

    What would be worse?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:54 PM PST

    Online Leaderboard Question

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:23 PM PST

    I started playing TCGO with my son about four weeks ago and we waited to start playing versus challenges until we got the hang of the mechanics and strategy behind theme decks. We liked looking at how we were doing on the online leaderboard but all of a sudden, it looks like the "season" changed but the ladder rewards still have a few days left. Are both of those not in sync (I assumed they would be)? How frequently do the "seasons" last on the leaderboard?

    submitted by /u/Husker_Red_11
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about the mini-packs

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:11 PM PST

    --Where do they come from? They aren't in the shop and I've never gotten a code for one.

    --Is there a rare in each one, like the normal 10-card packs?

    I'm asking because there's a trade posted ATM in which the trader is offering a higher number of mini packs for a lower number of regular packs.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Vincapervinca12
    [link] [comments]

    Yea sure, that makes sense

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:50 AM PST

    Both of us have 1 prize card left. Opponent has only one card left in deck. My turn ends. Opponents' turn. Opponent draws last card. Opponent can not knock out my 160 hp nidoqueen with his blastoise coz hydro tackle is 150 dmg. Opponent plays professor kukui support card. "Lmao what a dumbass he just decked himself out". Opponent does not draw any card. Opponent gains 20 dmg for his next attack. Nidoqueen is knocked out. I lose....

    Bro what? First of all, playing that card should be impossible as he has no cards to draw. Secondly, if it did play, its' effect should be negated (that card wiggle thing) since drawing would mean decking out. Thirdly, if it did play and activate effects, IT SHOULD NOT GIVE THE DAMAGE BOOST EFFECT AND NOT THE DRAW CARD EFFECT, AND IF IT DID TRIGGER CARD DRAW, OPPONENT SHOULD INSTA LOSE COZ DECKING OUT. GREAT MECHANICS!!!

    I know this is flaired as discussion when it is a rant, but someone please explain how the hell this worked out like that.

    TLDR; Opponent has no cards left. They play professor kukui, game does not deck him out but gives him the 20 atk needed to get KO. I lose.

    submitted by /u/H-AeolusZX
    [link] [comments]

    Building 2 Battle Decks irl for me and the Wife to play. Can you guys check to see if I did a good job Building and Balancing them to play against each other?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:57 PM PST

    We both wanted to use decks filled with some of our favorite pokemon. We know these arent meta cards or anything we just want to play fun decks that arent filled with Powerful V cards and such. Problem is, she doesn't know how to build a deck yet and I'm not confident in my building skills. We wanted to check with more experienced deck builders before we ordered these cards.

    I built these decks with standard format in mind so if you do recommend any changes, please do keep that mind. I also wasn't too sure which cards to use for searching pokemon in either deck. These are the pokemon we like but are open to changing the number of pokemon and/or adding in a new Pokemon if necessary.

    Deck 1 (My deck):

    Pokemon (16)

    • 3x Electrike 51 VIV
    • 3x Manectric 52 VIV
    • 3x Zekrom 60 VIV
    • 1x Zapdos 40 TEU
    • 3x Voltorb 45 VIV
    • 3x Electrode 46 VIV

    Trainers (32)

    • 4x Professor's Research 178 SSH
    • 2x Pokemon Breeder's Nurturing 166 DAA
    • 1x Skyla 166 RCL
    • 3x Quick Ball 178 SSH
    • 3x Evolution License 163 SSH
    • 3x Scoop Up Net 165 RCL
    • 3x Reset Stamp 206 UNM
    • 3x Potion 177 SSH
    • 2x Big Charm 158 SSH
    • 2x Pokemon Catcher 175 SSH
    • 2x Ordinary Rod 171 SSH
    • 2x Switch 183 SSH
    • 2x Lavender Town 147 TEU

    Energy (12)

    • 10x Lightning Energy
    • 2x Speed Energy 173 RCL

    Deck 2 (Wife's deck):

    Pokemon (14)

    • 3x Cubchoo 48 DAA
    • 3x Bearctic 49 DAA
    • 3x Snom 63 SSH
    • 3x Frosmoth 64 SSH
    • 2x Eiscue 54 RCL

    Trainers (33)

    • 4x Proffessor's Research 178 SSH
    • 2x Marnie 169 SSH
    • 2x Nessa 157 VIV
    • 1x Skyla 166 RCL
    • 3x Evolution License 163 SSH
    • 4x Quick Ball 179 SSH
    • 4x Capacious Bucket 156 RCL
    • 3x Hyper Potion 166 SSH
    • 2x Pokegear 3.0 174 SSH
    • 2x Pokemon Catcher 175 SSH
    • 2x Big Charm 158 SSH
    • 2x Switch 183 SSH
    • 2x Training Court 169 RCL

    Energy (13)

    • 11x Water Energy
    • 2x Wash Energy 165 VIV

    Sorry if the formatting is bad. And thanks to anyone who helps!

    Edit: Additional Concerns

    Deck 1: I feel like it would be easy to deck-out fairly quickly if i'm not careful. Between Scoop up netting manectrics, Prof Research, and Speed Energy, i am a bit worried especially going against a deck that heals in a match where i need to score 6 knockouts.

    Deck 2: I am concerned about a possible lack of draw support. I feel like it might stall out. Maybe add more Pokegears 3.0s? Or maybe add a pokemon w/ a draw support ability? Also I'm not sure if 11 Water Energy is enough.

    submitted by /u/KDeadshot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment