• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Pokémon TCG I think this might be the funniest win condition.

    Pokémon TCG I think this might be the funniest win condition.


    I think this might be the funniest win condition.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:38 PM PST

    Is there a way to get PTCGO on iPhone?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:59 AM PST

    I know you can download the app on the iPad but I don't have an iPad nor do I keep an iPad in my pocket all day so when I have some down time at work I can pull it out and play a couple games. Any of you tech savvy people on here for a solution? I have an iPhone 8 Plus. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/hdigitydawgg
    [link] [comments]

    Forgive me Professor for i have sinned

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    Building my first real deck

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:53 AM PST

    Im sure you get a lot of these posts but I couldn't find a megathread or anything recent so I'll make it brief. I've been playing the game for a year or two now and have been largely playing theme, the only exception being a slowduck gx gimmick deck I made for a laugh. However I'd quite like to step up and learn the mechanics more and get better, so moving onto a real "big boy" competitive deck seems logical. I understand ADP is OP atm but in terms of fun cheaper decks (more my speed, at least at the start) I've hears good things about mew box and mad party. Any help is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/NotAEurosnob
    [link] [comments]

    I want to watch the world burn

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:29 PM PST

    Any affordable spread decks in Expanded?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:37 AM PST

    Been playing a lot of spread stuff lately. Mostly Eerie Beam Orbeetle paired with Poison Shout Toxtricity, Splattering Spludge Weezing, stuff like that and having a lot of fun.

    Only problem is how stale standard has become. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good, easy to put together spread decks for Expanded? I've been playing since mid 2019, so I don't have any of the expanded staples but I figure there's alternatives.

    submitted by /u/fatdogrollingover
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy players does anyone know anything about these new kind of jenters who spam the chat saying we'll played before the coin flip then concade

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Basically I only play legacy matches and recently theres been a lot of these different type of genters who don't care about the coin flip and expect you to concade straight away. then they try and stall I just find it really strange. like why do they think that would work as a win strategy. I'm getting so tired of these people. I just want to play fun games and to me it makes legacy seem like a joke format which people don't take seriously for any players who might be interested in playing legacy. Sorry if this type of post doesn't belong here I just really love legacy and wish more people could enjoy and experience it.

    submitted by /u/Shypunk-x
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any card in standard format that prevents self inflicted damage?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Whether trainer or ability. I cant seem to find a card that does this.

    submitted by /u/KDeadshot
    [link] [comments]

    Likely price of Battle Styles PTCGO codes?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:58 AM PST

    I'm new to PTCGO so don't really know what sort of prices new packs go for. Should I consider pre-ordering a booster box since they are cheaper while on pre-order or will there be an abundance of cheap online codes on release?

    submitted by /u/lyssah_
    [link] [comments]

    Blastoise V Battle Deck giveaway

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:17 AM PST

    My son has been buying physical cards but has no use for the online game, so I'm giving away the code that came with his latest purchase. Simply post your favorite Pokemon from the original 151 and I'll pick a winner at 9:00 PM CST tonight (~9 hours from now).

    Good luck!

    submitted by /u/tilfordkage
    [link] [comments]

    So I was about to win this game, I go to attack anddddddddddd (Please help is stuck and I want my points and win streak)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Togekiss vmax

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:57 AM PST

    Anyone know why it suddenly more than doubled in value?

    submitted by /u/emeka_50
    [link] [comments]

    Is the RNG in this game legitimately rigged?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:39 AM PST

    Was just in a match with my Fire Deck against a guy with a Spiny Rush Corsola (flip coins until you get a Tails. Deals 20 more damage for each Heads). First attack: 4 heads. Second attack: 5 heads. Third attack: 7 heads. Fourth attack: 3 heads. What are the odds of that?

    submitted by /u/Sophius_93
    [link] [comments]

    Another fun win condition

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:27 AM PST

    Pokemon V Battle Decks Question

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:49 AM PST

    Will they be available in the in game store (500 coins)? and are they considered Theme Decks? Thanks!

    Edit: can confirm they are considered "standard" decks. RIP Themed :(

    submitted by /u/SaltyPirate69
    [link] [comments]

    Fairy Decks for challenges

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:12 PM PST

    I'm getting back in the game after a few years away and I've been playing only legacy format (mostly because I have almost everything I need from that era and because I know the meta due to those collections being the standard format back when I played competitively).

    I'm doing the trainer challenges for fun, but since fairy types are an XY-on thing, I need to build a new deck on expanded or the current standard and I have no idea where to start, current staples on every deck, what to counter and so on.

    I'm willing to spend some packs in new cards, but I'd like to keep that to a minimum. Being able to win a few games on either standard or expanded would be nice too. So, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/thiagopepper
    [link] [comments]

    Im stuck on this screen, does anybody know how to fix this?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:47 PM PST

    Im just getting into eternatus I got my 4 crobat but i dont know what techs to add. Sableeye, hoopa, and that's about all I know. Maybe a poison mon? Lemme know your thoughts please

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:59 PM PST

    Value of Darkness Ablaze

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:06 PM PST

    So I just bought 100 Darkness Ablaze codes from eBay for around 10€ and assuming they will get delivered and are redeemable - since DA is not the newest pack. how is the trade value compared to VIV?

    I understand that opening packs is not a wise decision but is it also true for older packs? I do believe it's harder to trade older packs away but since there are still people buying these old packs there must also be people opening them.

    submitted by /u/Flips7007
    [link] [comments]

    Buying code cards without getting scammed

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    I found a local listing for 300 code cards , pickup in person. Any recommendations for how to make sure i'm not getting scammed? Or do i just take the risk and buy them

    submitted by /u/ethancaines_
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best cards to invest in currently ?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:00 PM PST

    There's no way I can trade into an okay deck with 12 VIV packs is there?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:23 PM PST

    Just getting into the game, seems like the worst time to cause I can't find any cards anywhere but I got lucky with a pack from a code and traded a VMAX for VIV packs, Looking at prices I doubt I can trade it into a decent deck but if someone has pointers or advice for trades as well that'd be appreciated. Should I keep the packs and use to get some cards for a deck or just open them all and keep using my Theme deck until I can get a league battle deck or something somewhere.

    submitted by /u/bobsbrain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment