• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Now updated my meme to its latest touches

    Pokémon TCG Now updated my meme to its latest touches


    Now updated my meme to its latest touches

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:38 PM PST

    I guess I deserve this for playing Turbo Patch

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 01:38 AM PST

    Just had this streak snapped by a stall deck and it hurts

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:35 PM PST

    How much VIV are Dedenne-GX (UNB195) and Zacian V (SSH 138) worth?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:36 AM PST

    Since ptcgo are now listing in SHF and I only own VIV pack so far, I want to buy Dedenne and Zacian cards for my first deck.

    I know that ~6 VIV = 1 SHF, but how much are Dedenne and Zacian used to go for last week before SHF?

    submitted by /u/LegendDaiX
    [link] [comments]

    First impressions of Dhelmise max

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:47 AM PST

    If you like grass or thinking about trying out Demise this is my pros and cons from playing the deck a ton

    Pros

    • It's really really good when it gets set up. I had a match against eternateus max where he got setup really well and yet it felt like an uneven affair. He did 610 damage total but didn't took a single prize. There are some really good matchups for this deck

    • Grass doesn't have a lot of support but turrfield is one of the best stadiums and imo one of the best cards in the game. It thins out your deck, searches any evo you want and works of communication. Zarude is such a crazy card when it works. 100 damage and attach an energy and fully heals that Pokémon? 240 plus 100 and a full heal is a nasty hit and run combo. Rowlette tag team and rillaboom also does what everyone knows it does. They also are decent techs against zazamenta and decieudeye.

    • There isn't many v cards where both the v and max is good but this one of those exception. If your max does 240 and gets knock out you just need one energy to finish of basically whatever's left from your v version. Ontop of being able to do 200 for 3 isn't to shabby.

    Cons-

    • extremely tight on deck space. I've had to cut a ton of techs to make it viable

    • top decks metal have resistance 30 and fire is fire. I did face a centiskorch that went second and started with volcanion in the active and 3 quick balls and a welder and somehow still came out on top with no weakness energy. The deck is more resilient then other decks. https://imgur.com/jvZxJL6

    • it could also be extremely difficult to set up and not setting up fast enough could be the end of you.

    Overall I recommend it, it's really fun and have a lot going for it. 8/10

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Well, here goes. I had to make a Fairy deck just to complete the daily challenge

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:52 PM PST

    Looking for ideas to counter Altaria/Decidueye with Pikakrom deck

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:18 AM PST

    Hi! I've beeing playing this game for only 10 days or so, which means i don't know a lot of cards outside the meta. I can't come up with a decent strategy to avoid the auto-loss...

    Right now i'm running:

    - 2 Pikakroms;

    - 1 Raichu&ARaichu;

    - 1 Mewtwo&Mew;

    - 2 Boltunds V;

    - Vikavolt V (to counter control decks);

    - Supporter mons (1Crobat V, 2 Dedenne GX, 1 Eldegoss V, Prism Koko).

    Right now my best bet against those decks is to race in the beginning with boltund and to end the game by using koko as the attacker, But koko is 1 and can only have up to 160 hp...

    I've tought about switching eldegoss and a stamp for a muk&amuk + 1psy energy... That way i can use the gx and the poison move with mewtwo, but that seems inconsistent...

    I've tought about switching eldegoss for a slowbro V, But 1 damage counter per turn is too slow...

    The only cards i'm willing to change are Eldegoss, 1 Stamp and Vikavolt. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/yyz2112zyy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any information regarding Ultraball being reprinted in standard?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Hey. someone commented here the other day that Ultraball will get a reprint in battlestyles. just wanna know if this is true coz i cant for the love of it find any source of this info

    submitted by /u/iantanchingco
    [link] [comments]

    How to farm tokens the most quickly?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:45 PM PST

    I haven't played in a couple years so I wanted to grab one of the theme decks before getting into some PvP matches. I'm a bit confused by how the trainer challenge works though, are you supposed to beat the trainers in order using the same deck or focus on a certain opponent over and over for optimal tokens?

    submitted by /u/chi_sweetness25
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do with 20+ vivid voltage

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:22 PM PST

    I'm new to the scene and I inputted a bunch of codes! What should I trade for them, or what packs should I be opening to get started with a standard competitive deck?

    submitted by /u/flamix13
    [link] [comments]

    Why has Shining Fates skewed the market so badly?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:58 PM PST

    Crobats going for 4 packs... I don't understand

    It's just a reprint of shiny pokemon?

    submitted by /u/IRRedditUsr
    [link] [comments]

    I have 9 code cards first come first serve dm me on Reddit for a code

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:35 PM PST

    All codes have been sent out, LMK if there are any good pulls (or I misspelled a code😳)

    submitted by /u/lemonhead171
    [link] [comments]

    Shining Fates E-mail codes

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:50 AM PST

    Is anyone still waiting for their E-mail for the Shining Fates codes? My son got his, but nothing for me. ☹ I see that he got his on the 19th did anyone receive the codes on a different day?

    submitted by /u/AdNorth5561
    [link] [comments]

    Help With Rusted Sword Zacian Build

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Absolutely brand new player looking for help

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:37 PM PST

    So, I've collected pokemon cards for basically my whole life but I've never played the game until a few days ago (the TCG that is).

    I have no idea what the P coin is or how to obtain them, but I got 206 so that's good.

    I've been a huge magic buff for a long time and loved the strategy, just got sick of wizards printing OP cards into every set that broke the game and made it focused around meta only. So I gave ptcgo a try, I've learned the rules (somewhat) and how to play (somewhat) my next step is to learn deck building.

    So in magic we would with colours, I've noticed ptcgo is the same or somewhat similar, so got that down. But what cards do I pick from said colour? What balance do I focus on? Do I run a normal 24-26 energy? (Forgive me if I end up calling it lands) what kind of abilities would I look for? I'm not looking for a complicated deck, just one that has the potential to teach me the ins and outs of this game, to help me better understand how I could strategically build a deck with an idea in mind and feasibly execute said idea.

    It doesn't have to work perfect and I'm.not asking you to build me a deck, just help me understand.

    I've asked in the chat rooms on the game itself but no one ever replies.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/PopcorniusTheSader
    [link] [comments]

    Which deck to work towards

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Ok I've been playing for a couple months now. I bought the ADPZ battle league deck to help advance and build my collection. I understand it's not the actual ADPZ build, as it need another zacian etc. It's been a fun jump from theme, since I didn't have any over GX etc to build another deck towards, but now I want something to build towards and have fun with. Here's the real question:

    I have added the following cards to my collection:

    Centiscortch vmax (1) Gengar and mimikyu tag team (1) Galatian darmanitan v and vmax (1 each)

    I know centi and the tag team both have some fun decks. Which deck would be easier (in your opinion) to build towards, in terms of lower trade costs, the number of hard to get cards needed, etc. also which would be more fun.

    All suggestions welcome. I know I'm only talking about having one card to start, but it's a start, and you need to start somewhere right?

    submitted by /u/crazycashcow
    [link] [comments]

    Who would be interested in an unlimited format tournament?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:00 PM PST

    Considering coming back after being hacked, any advice on preventing it happening again?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:24 PM PST

    I was really turned off from being hacked and having a ton of precious cards stolen last month, but I miss playing.

    Is there anything I can do beyond making an overly complicated password to prevent that hack from happening again? Maybe lock certain cards from being traded?

    For context someone who apparently is well known for doing this sort of thing got into my account and set up fraudulent trades for valuable cards and tons of packs and traded it back to themselves.

    submitted by /u/SethVermin
    [link] [comments]

    Water Type Deck for Standard

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Hey ptcgo, I'm looking to make a new deck and I'm looking for advice.

    I'm really excited to play the Blastoise VMAX that comes with Battle Styles so I wanted to dip my toes into Water type decks so I could get some experience and get a collection of the staples. I was wondering what my options really are in standard currently.

    I was shown a Wailord V Glintwood Tangle list but it seems a little too inconsistent for my liking, meanwhile something like Lapras VMAX looks to slow? Inteleon V looks interesting but I'm not sure if its sturdy enough. I'm not entirely sure as this is my 3rd deck I'll be playing.

    Decks I've played previously are Coalossal VMAX and Munchlax Control. I like being able to take a more control style approach to my matches and playing reactively or trying to establish combos or board locks. Any help with the direction I should be looking in would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/iQuellv
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with new shining dates koffing.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:06 PM PST

    I'm building a deck with the new shining fates koffing and the weezing with detention gas. In the deckbuilder it shows the arrows that signify an evolution chain but I am not able to ever evolve it. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Typicalrose
    [link] [comments]

    In game shop

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:50 PM PST

    Is it true that the in game shop is missing more than half of the newer booster packs?

    Is there any reason for this other than to encourage people to buy cards/codes with real money?

    submitted by /u/koudai8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment