• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    Pokémon TCG The perfect pack doesnt exi...

    Pokémon TCG The perfect pack doesnt exi...


    The perfect pack doesnt exi...

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:21 AM PST

    Who in Their Right Mind Allowed This?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:09 PM PST

    I just love this game!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:44 AM PST

    Is it okay if my playing style never uses cards only for disrupting my opponent?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Is this luck, it was under 20 packs

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Is the Galarian any good? I'm really new to this and want to know if it's a good idea to build a deck around this

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Typical discount for bulk trades?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:35 AM PST

    If I have many copies of a card, which I usually sell for around X packs each, is there a general rule of thumb for how much trade value I could ask when offering Y copies of that card?

    For example, how much is reasonable to ask for 10 copies of a 1-pack-worth card? 50 copies of a 2-pack-worth card? etc.

    I'm eyeing some cards worth around 60 packs each, and I'm trying to figure out how many copies of the same card might buy it, or if such an approach is futile even if technically profitable for the other side.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/adjum
    [link] [comments]

    Trading Random packs from tournaments

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:38 PM PST

    Hey guys, I play competitive, so I usually trade packs from older generations, are their some packs that you don't trade and are happy to open when you get them??

    submitted by /u/Deeyawn2010
    [link] [comments]

    5-Card Pack Trade Question

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Hi there,

    I keep seeing these trade offers for a ridiculous amount of cards for a single 5- card XY pack. Just wondering if these are scam trades or if its people in some sort of community trying to build their binders?

    Also, how do you even get a pack like that?

    submitted by /u/204polar
    [link] [comments]

    Amazing pulls! (too bad it's not irl)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:52 PM PST

    How do I get started on standard?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:38 PM PST

    I've been playing for a few weeks and I think I've got a solid handle on theme decks, but I have no idea how to begin tackling standard play. Any tips on how to get started? (such as packs to open, staple cards, etc)

    submitted by /u/flamix13
    [link] [comments]

    Jumping into Expanded with Scramble Switch

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:38 PM PST

    I have been playing Standard for a little bit using PikaRom, Green's Zard, Tempo Zard, ADP/Z, and LucMetal.

    I just opened a Scramble Switch in a ladder reward pack. And I would love to build an Expanded deck that utilized it. I have looked at some Expanded deck lists for PikaRom, ReshiZard, and ADP/Z at LimitlessTCG. Obviously, all of those lists use Computer Search or Dowsing Machine as their Ace Spec.

    Which deck (of those three) do you all think would work best with Scramble Switch? I am thinking ADP/Z, but I am very inexperienced here.

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/diffinctive
    [link] [comments]

    How do PTCGO teams work?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:06 PM PST

    There is a text chat in PTCGO that's called "Team Recruitment"

    Does anyone know what the rules regarding teams are? What are they? Can I create one? How would I advertise my team?

    I'm kinda down to start a Team Skull team tbh.

    submitted by /u/Dr_WHO_626
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m considering building a Centiskorch V Deck

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:37 PM PST

    I have a lot of the supporter and trainer cards already, however I'm debating whether to open some shining fates packs or trade them for the missing cards I need. I also plan on using a similar deck build which utilizes Ditto v and Ditto vmax. Is this a bad idea, will centiskorch /welder, be rotated out soon ?

    submitted by /u/redviper94
    [link] [comments]

    Dimension Valley Mew Box decklist with Prism Koko

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:35 AM PST

    I recently played against a Mew Box that used Prism Star Tapu Koko to supplement the non-Mew attackers like Dubwool and Cramorant (so they only need DCE to get going afterward), but I can't seem to find a recent list anywhere. I have a sort of baseline version of the deck, but anything more recent would be appreciated. Thanks!

    Note: Anti-netdeck crowd please ignore.

    submitted by /u/h8bearr
    [link] [comments]

    PTCGO not loading

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    How much is a shiny fates code worth, pack wise in ptcgo?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Phione mad party?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:32 PM PST

    I'm looking at adding phione to a mad party deck and wondered of anyone else has tried this? I know they get to choose which pokemon becomes active, and it takes up bench space, but it seems like a good way to get around vmax or tag teams early in the game. Any comments appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SnooPeppers5541
    [link] [comments]

    Vivid Voltage price drop as PTCGO currency?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Has Vivid Voltage's price dropped with Shining Fates now out? Been trying to bye a bunch of cards at their regular price, mind you, and none of my trades go through. Is nobody interested in using VV as currency anymore? Or has the price of VV dropped to a degree I'm not aware of?

    submitted by /u/rcoopi66
    [link] [comments]

    How many Shiny Charizard VMax are out there in the online world?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment