• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Pokémon TCG How to take 6 prizes in one turn with Medicham, Jolteon, ADP, Celebi, and friends

    Pokémon TCG How to take 6 prizes in one turn with Medicham, Jolteon, ADP, Celebi, and friends


    How to take 6 prizes in one turn with Medicham, Jolteon, ADP, Celebi, and friends

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:31 PM PST

    What Item and Supporter Cards Would be Best for Fighting and Fire Pokemon?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:50 AM PST

    I need help finding good trainer cards for these types. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/CharmanderHats33
    [link] [comments]

    List of Meta Cards (Likely) Rotating out of Standard in August 2021

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:47 AM PST

    I could not easily find a list of meta standard cards that are likely being taken out of the format in August, so I put one together. Here it is! These are all the cards that I believe are rotating that see some use in standard currently. Let me know if I missed any relevant cards/if they've been reprinted in other sets/etc. This list is pulled from Team Up, Unbroken Bonds, Unified Minds, Hidden Fates, and Cosmic Eclipse.

    Team Up:

    • Prism Star Shaymin
    • PikaRom
    • Prism Star Tapu Koko
    • Gengar & Mimikyu
    • Omastar (item lock)
    • Absol (retreat cost increase)
    • Yveltal (free retreat version)
    • Incineroar Gx
    • Jirachi (Stellar Wish version)
    • Black Market
    • Dangerous Drill
    • Erika's Hospitality
    • Metal Goggles
    • Pokemon Communication
    • Unidentified Fossil
    • Viridian Forest
    • Wondrous Labyrinth

    Unbroken Bonds:

    • Reshiram & Charizard
    • Volcanion (Flare Starter version)
    • Blacephelon
    • Blastoise Gx
    • Dedenne Gx
    • Mewtwo (trainer recycle mewtwo)
    • Marshadow (stadium removal)
    • Spiritomb (building spite)
    • Lucario & Melmetal
    • Whimsicott Gx
    • Porygon-Z (Crazy Code)
    • Electromagnetic Radar
    • Energy Spinner
    • Fire Crystal
    • Giovanni's Exile
    • Koga's Trap
    • Martial Arts Dojo
    • Pokegear 3.0 *** reprinted in SSH
    • Power Plant
    • Stealthy Hood
    • Surprise Box
    • Welder
    • Triple Acceleration Energy

    Unified Minds:

    • Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor
    • Heatran Gx
    • Victini
    • Chandelure
    • Slowpoke & Psyduck
    • Lapras (Mermaid's call version)
    • Keldeo Gx
    • Raichu & Alolan Raichu
    • Eelektross
    • Mewtwo & Mew
    • Giratina (special energy removal)
    • Weavile Gx
    • Mawile Gx
    • Cherish Ball
    • Dark City
    • Giant Hearth
    • Karate Belt
    • Reset Stamp
    • Tag Switch
    • U-Turn Board
    • Recycle Energy
    • Weakness Guard Energy

    Hidden Fates:

    • Moltres & Zapdos & Articuno
    • Jessie & James

    Cosmic Eclipse:

    • Charizard & Braixen
    • Blastoise & Piplup
    • Phione
    • Weezing (Roxie Discard variant)
    • Oricorio Gx
    • Mimikyu (ability blocker with damage counters)
    • Flygon Gx
    • Excadrill
    • Arceus & Dialga & Palkia
    • Sylvally Gx
    • Chaotic Swell
    • Cynthia & Caitlin
    • Great Catcher
    • Guzma & Hala
    • Lillie's Poke Doll
    • Mallow & Lana
    • Roxie
    • Tag Call

    TLDR;

    See ya ADP, Lucmetal, Pikarom, Rowlegg, Fire Decks, Dedenne, Oricorio, Mew2Box, possibly Mad Party

    submitted by /u/apengeriser
    [link] [comments]

    Players cup first round over thoughts?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:43 AM PST

    A little higher to get in then last time at 92 points

    Fave deck to play: coalosal v

    Worse deck to play against: decieudeye

    Best deck I think: centiskorch. It has a counter to deciuedeye and zamazementa

    A lot more diversify then the last players cup from my experience. How did you guys enjoy it?

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Clover: the closest thing to Pokemon's answer to Yu-Gi-Oh!'s Exodia?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:12 PM PST

    155 actions in the first turn

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:30 PM PST

    I lost in one turn over 155 actions by my opponent. Has anyone encountered that ridiculousness before? They just spammed items and bench Pokémon, and it took 7 minutes.

    submitted by /u/Aksudiigkr
    [link] [comments]

    Im so happy but also mad :c I wish i had this card in real life. I pull this today :D

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:44 PM PST

    GIVEAWAY! What’s the most beautiful/coolest card art you know of? I will choose my 3 favorite tonight before I go to bed. Comment below with a link to a pic of it or name/set

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:03 PM PST

    Alolan Vulpix Alternate Art Promo - How to get it?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:08 AM PST

    Hello there,

    I am kind of new to the game and I was wondering something. I've seen this version of Alolan Vulpix which I really like and now I'd like to get myself a playset of it. By doing some research I found out that it is an alternate art promo and now I wonder how I can obtain it. Guess I won't find it in Guardian Rising Boosters, even if that's the set which is shown on the card.

    I assume that the best way to get it would be trading but I have no idea what the estimated value of that card would be, since there are no offers for it to compare. It would be great if anyone could help me out here a bit and tell me what would be a fair offer for that card.

    https://preview.redd.it/wsyseh0efsj61.jpg?width=356&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=efb85c2a0a3c315151612c647dd8282e4d4f7385

    submitted by /u/Bondan88
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple Codes to giveaway! 1x Alakazam Vbox, 1x S&M, 1x S&S, 5x Darkness Ablaze, 2x Vivid Voltage!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    All codes have been given out!

    I had fun reading everybody's answers to my questions and whatnot. More than likely I'll be doing something similar to this again if/when I am able to grab some more packs/boxes in the future.

    I was fortunate enough to find some Pokémon product in my local Walmart this morning, so I grabbed some of what they had (no shining fates product anywhere to be found though). So, I grabbed the only V Box that was left, and then 5 DA boosters because it was the only singles they had available. Anyway, I don't play PTCGO, so I'm gonna pass on my codes to some of you guys.

    Idk exactly how to do this, so I'm just gonna throw out a bunch of random questions and give out codes based on what responses I get. I might just give you a code because your username amuses me, so.. there's really no plan as I'm just winging it.

    Anyway, here are the questions:

    1. Favorite sport and/or favorite sports team.

    2. MtG is my favorite TCG of all time, and I still collect/play today.. if you also enjoy Magic, what's your preferred mana-color when you play, fav tribe, and which format and/or expansion set from the past is your favorite?

    3. Overwatch is one of my top 3 fav games of all time - who is/are your main character(s)?

    4. When did you get into/start collecting Pokémon? What was your first memorable pull from a pack? (Mine was when I pulled 2 baseset (non shadowless) Charizards in the same week from the same Target)

    5. My favorite Final Fantasy games are FFIX, FFX, FFVII, and FFT. What is yours and who's your favorite character?

    6. I used to be addicted to WoW (haven't played in 5+ years now). Alliance or Horde, and what class did/do you main?

    7. Please tell me your favrorite Podcast(s). I love filthy comedy podcasts the most FYI.

    8. That's all I got, but feel free to tell me anything in your mind, or interesting here. Or don't, idc.

    You don't gotta answer them all if you don't want to. And I'll be sending the codes to the winners throughout the day. All of the codes will be given away by midnight. I'm at work so it'll be sporadic.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dontyouclimbtrees
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any limits for the amount of a singular card for expanded tournament? (not the deck size limit)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:41 PM PST

    Like if I wanted to put like 10 Switch cards in my deck or something like that. would it be allowed or do they get mad at you for things like that?

    submitted by /u/redactedsentence
    [link] [comments]

    Vivid Voltage as trade currency and Shining Fates hype

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:03 PM PST

    So... I've been playing this game for quite a long time but I've only recently reincorporated. My trades with Vivid Voltage packs aren't going through :( I guess everyone is buying/selling in Shining fates. Will it be this way until Battle Styles or will we revert back to Vivid Voltage as the main trade currency in the next weeks or so before Battle Styles comes out?

    What should I do with all my Vivid Voltage? Convert it to SF at the absurd 0.33 rate? How long is SF hype going to last?

    submitted by /u/rcoopi66
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with your partner stories?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:03 PM PST

    Hi guys! I'm pretty new to this game, my boyfriend showed it to me a few weeks ago and now I'M OBSESSED. It was one of the main things we did prior making our relationship official (he was hard to catch guys), we stayed up to 4 am playing. One of the first times we played together, he pulled fricking Rayquaza on me, while I was playing with Mental Might deck. Needless to say, he kicked my ass like three times in a row. The game now means a lot to me and I love telling him when I win, he lowkey gets proud of me.

    I wanted to know if any of you guys have a similar story you want to share, with your partner, friend or siblings. I don't have anything to give away sadly, but I would love to read them. He is in this subreddit so I hope he sees this.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/med_spicegal
    [link] [comments]

    Crobat VMax Questions

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:53 PM PST

    I noticed that the VMax had a value bump of around twice it originally had (3~ SF -> 7~ SF). Somehow more valued than the staple V which was worth more than it at first.

    Having 3, should I trade away at least 1 or should I keep them for gameplay or other reasons?

    submitted by /u/LysitheaPepsiAddict
    [link] [comments]

    Shining fates

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Is shining fates available to buy in the tcgo shop or do you need a code card?

    submitted by /u/baconman9
    [link] [comments]

    NOSTALGIA I am putting my Pikachu Skyridge Holo PSA 10 Auction on eBay

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:38 PM PST

    It is the first time in a year that we have seen one of these on the market. Excited to see what this can now fetch!

    Breaks my heart to let go of this thing, but Pokémon is meant to trade and I am low on funds!

    Take a look if you like Pikachu and Skyridge set!

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/224362309649

    submitted by /u/lightspeednate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment