• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Is Rusted Sword used with Zacian ADP decks? Or is it just for Zacian V alone?

    Pokémon TCG Is Rusted Sword used with Zacian ADP decks? Or is it just for Zacian V alone?


    Is Rusted Sword used with Zacian ADP decks? Or is it just for Zacian V alone?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:22 PM PST

    [Expanded] Steam Siege Infernape Deck Profile (details in the comments)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:55 AM PST

    Dedenne-GX Price ?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:26 AM PST

    I want to get back in to Ptcgo and im using this side: https://ptcgoprices.com/ to see the prices of cards, but Dedenne-GX is not 3 packs or is it ?

    How many Packs do i need for dedenne-GX and Crobat V ?

    submitted by /u/TheToser44
    [link] [comments]

    What cards should i buy to get a good full deck.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:50 AM PST

    I am trying to buy some pokemon pokemon to get good chooseablitt so he can make a good deck. But not sprnd a fortune. So i would want packs to get. 3 elements of cards. At least 10 energy for each element. A good verity of trainer and items and arena. By each element should it be an ability to pick at least a working combo. It shuld not cost too much.

    submitted by /u/Impressive_Toe_8900
    [link] [comments]

    Just looked through my old decks, turns out I apparently had a 241% win rate with this Gardevoir-GX deck since updating it.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:39 AM PST

    Nothing's more fun than a double kill.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:40 PM PST

    KoKo 2: Electric Boogaloo

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:04 PM PST

    A couple weeks ago I posted my expanded Tapu Koko GX deck and was asking for advice. I'm returning today to share how the deck turned out. If you have any suggestions or want to try the deck yourself the deck list is below! I know that a Computer Search or Dowsing machine would be really useful however I do not have either.

    ##Pokémon - 16

    * 1 Oranguru VIV 199

    * 1 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 1 Marshadow-GX BUS 156

    * 1 Boltund V PR-SW 85

    * 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33

    * 1 Raichu & Alolan Raichu-GX UNM 54

    * 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51

    * 3 Tapu Koko-GX GRI 47

    * 1 Vikavolt V DAA 60

    * 1 Zeraora-GX LOT 86

    * 1 Eelektross UNM 66

    * 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137

    ##Trainer Cards - 32

    * 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191

    * 1 N FCO 105

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Escape Rope PLS 120

    * 2 Guzma BUS 115

    * 4 Max Elixir BKP 102

    * 1 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99

    * 1 Electromagnetic Radar UNB 169

    * 2 Ultra Ball ROS 93

    * 2 Energy Switch BLW 94

    * 4 Electropower LOT 172

    * 2 Float Stone BKT 137

    * 3 Professor's Research SHF 60

    * 1 Muscle Band XY 121

    * 3 VS Seeker PHF 109

    ##Energy - 12

    * 2 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173

    * 10 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 13

    submitted by /u/Farlef
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with multiple locked copies?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:01 PM PST

    I have some multiple locked cards but game only allows 4 copies I think for deck. So what can I do if I have more than 4 locked copies of a card?
    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BellMellor
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions coming out of a New Player...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Hi everyone, thanks to the quarantine I've just started playing Pokemon TCGO, literally two days ago, I never thought the card game would be so fun, and so far I've been really engaged with the game, but there are really a lot of questions that I have and so far haven't found answers to.

    1.- Is the trainer challenge even Worth completing?

    I've already completed up to the city championship, although with just one star for each trainer, I know you can get some booster packs from completing the challenge 100%, but so far I can only use 3 decks for the challenge, and I don't really know how to unlock more theme decks besides of buying them, is it any way to get more theme decks?

    2.- Is it even worth trying to build your own deck just to have fun with cards you like?

    So far I've purchased around 150 code packs, 100 from sword and shield base set and 50 from cosmic eclipse, I did get some cool cards here and there (still no Zacian V or professors research) but everything thing I see online is just about "Meta decks" and almost everytime I play on the versus ladder I get paired with people with some insane cards, that with my current collection, I can't really handle very well, all I see are Zacian V with ADP decks or Eternatus V-MAX decks, I really just wanted to try out my Guzzlord and Naganadel GX, since I got 2 copies of the full art, just for fun, but is hard to compete against such powerful decks (yeah maybe I'm a noob) so do I really need to build a meta deck just to being able to play on the ladder? And if so, is it even worth it just spending the money to get the cards for just building one single good deck?

    3.- Is there any list where I can see the value of each card?

    I know that opening your packs isn't really the best way to get cards in this game, and that trading is key to getting good cards, but since I've opened a decent amount of packs so far, I have a lot of cards that I don't really want to use or that I have a lot of dupes of, for example I have 2 secret rare Zamazenta V and I was thinking about trading one of them, but I don't know if that card is worth it for something like Crobat V or Zacian V, or for how many packs is that card worth trading. So far trading has been the most confusing thing for me because I don't really know how much my good cards are worth, and if opening any pack at all is actually worth it or not.

    4.- Are there any differences between the Promo cards of some sets, and the cards from the sets themselves?

    I've seen sites in which they sell codes for promo cards of, for example Zacian V and the new shiny Crobat V, are this promo cards banned from the standard format? Or are they the same as the regular cards? Is it even worth purchasing the codes from this cards?

    5.- How do I even level up my account?

    This is the last question I swear, but I see that in order to unlock new daily challenges you need to level up your account, but how do you even do that? Do I need to get more theme decks? And if so, which ones are the good ones to level up your account?

    I hope someone could help me answer at least one of these questions, and thanks so much in advance for everyone trying to help :). I've really enjoyed my time with this game so far and I really want to understand how things work.

    submitted by /u/Alfonso_v
    [link] [comments]

    Best Theme Decks for Daily Challenges?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:16 PM PST

    This table is from a year ago. Would you say that it is still correct? I feel like some people say the Rillaboom Theme Deck is better than Leaf Charge.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/comments/d3p9tv/best_theme_decks_for_daily_challenges/

    submitted by /u/diffinctive
    [link] [comments]

    What am i gonna do with shining rayquaza ?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:57 AM PST

    Y’all use these?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:09 PM PST

    What packs should I buy from the store?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:02 PM PST

    Hi all! I have a lot of coins and I was wondering what you guys think the greatest packs from the in-game shop would be to buy. My coins are burning a hole in my pocket and I love opening packs, so I'd love some advice on what would be the best bang for my buck in terms of valuable and useful cards (I know they are trade locked, which cards would be the most helpful in deck creation?)

    submitted by /u/ShawtyShewster
    [link] [comments]

    Budget Rillaboom Theme Deck Upgrade

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:18 PM PST

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 17

    • 2 Celebi V SSH 1
    • 1 Eldegoss V PR-SW 84
    • 2 Gossifleur SSH 20
    • 3 Grookey SSH 11
    • 1 Shaymin {*} TEU 10
    • 2 Eldegoss SSH 21
    • 3 Thwackey SSH 13
    • 3 Rillaboom SSH 15

    Trainer Cards - 30

    • 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
    • 2 Bird Keeper DAA 159
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 4 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
    • 3 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 4 Great Ball SSH 164
    • 4 Marnie SSH 169
    • 2 Energy Retrieval SUM 116
    • 3 Boss's Orders RCL 154
    • 2 Switch SSH 183

    Energy - 13

    • 2 Capture Energy RCL 171
    • 10 Grass Energy SWSHEnergy 1
    • 1 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    It's budget because I figure it's around 5 or 10 packs to build, assuming you get lucky with trainer prices. It's also budget because I see this as a Rillaboom Theme Deck upgrade.

    submitted by /u/J3didr
    [link] [comments]

    For real? ��

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Playing eternatus 75% of the time.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:22 PM PST

    I estimate 75% of my last 50 games have been against eternatus, this happening to anyone else?

    It actually doesn't bother when playing my main deck as I win about 80% of the time but when I want to play other decks it's getting ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/Embarrassed-Buy-3121
    [link] [comments]

    When does the PC3 Deckbox and Sleeves release?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:45 PM PST

    How will electric decks survive the upcoming removal of Pikrom and Tapu Koko {*} in standard due to rotation? Is speed lightning dead? What can replace them? I'm worried Boltund is just not enough energy acceleration.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:03 PM PST

    2016 Season Bundle Packs

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Hi! Just earlier today, I bought a bunch of codes from my local card shop and it had a few 2016 Season Bundle Packs (3 each of the 2016 Boulder, Rescue and Closure season packs). Are these any good / valuable, and what's in them? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/FridgusDomin8or
    [link] [comments]

    What New Decks Are You Hoping to Play?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:45 AM PST

    With Battle Styles coming up, new cards will be introduced meaning some new decks will begin to form. Which ones are y'all most excited to play?

    submitted by /u/EugeneSweatpants
    [link] [comments]

    Shining fates giveaway

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:31 AM PST

    I have seven pairs of shining fates ETB codes and 1 shining fates pack code (1 of each per winner). To enter just post your favorite pokemon!

    edit: Closed! Best of luck to those who got codes!

    submitted by /u/Zoooples
    [link] [comments]

    Did they update the game so poison damage doesn't count after last prize?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:51 PM PST

    I play a butterfree deck that burns and poisons and i used to get many draws from the poison and the damage counters from confusion/parasect being added after my opponent takes last prize. However, recently on 2 occasions no damage counters are adding after the last attack(which they 100% used to be added)

    Is this a bug or did they update it?

    submitted by /u/IRRedditUsr
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding a deck

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:03 AM PST

    I was playing expanded and my opponent was using Reshiram amazing rare. I ended up losing but he was attacking without having any energy attached. How was he able to do it? Does anyone have a sample list?

    submitted by /u/blekeskramzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment