• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Just played this deck he plays no energy and makes it next to impossible to knock out his Pokémon! We were just going back and fourth until I ran out of cards. Super annoying

    Pokémon TCG Just played this deck he plays no energy and makes it next to impossible to knock out his Pokémon! We were just going back and fourth until I ran out of cards. Super annoying


    Just played this deck he plays no energy and makes it next to impossible to knock out his Pokémon! We were just going back and fourth until I ran out of cards. Super annoying

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:20 AM PST

    I’m giving away 100 shining fates codes! To win one just comment your Pokémon set!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:20 AM PST

    Big Giveaway

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:06 PM PST

    [Closed] Thank you for participating!

    Edit: It was brought to my intention that some of the codes didn't work. I purchased those codes for you guys, I didn't know some had been redeemed. Some comments that were made in frustration truly made me sad. So I will be taking a break, and when I come back tomorrow then I will resume. The next packs are Shining Fates, hopefully they work! For the other majority whom had viable codes: I hope you had good pulls!

    See you tomorrow!

    Hey guys, so I know 2020 wasn't kind to everyone (or anybody), and that 2021 has started off on the wrong foot for some. So I decided to give back however I could. I'm holding a big giveaway this time. Over 90 codes (shining fates included for a few lucky yous!) Let me know if you're interested and I'll set up everyone I can with a code (one per person).

    submitted by /u/Romantikku
    [link] [comments]

    25 codes for 25 people!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:28 PM PST

    I have been isolated in quarantine for a week and I realized I haven't done a giveaway during this time! 25 people will get a code randomly selected. Just comment your favourite Pokémon and I will choose the winners sometime tomorrow! Good luck!

    submitted by /u/liaminsocks
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you guys buy your code cards?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PST

    I just got back to the game after months of not playing PTCGO. I encountered this Falinks V deck in expanded and it completely destroyed my Nuzzle Raichu deck.

    Just to stay competitive (since I want to have fun lol), I'm now willing to buy SHF code cards to complete my new deck but I'm not sure where to reliably get them for a fair price.

    Where do you guys usually buy your code cards? How was your experience with buying them? Feedback from you guys will be greatly appreciated, thank you r/PTCGO community!!

    submitted by /u/IAmenI
    [link] [comments]

    What are the 12 stars for each deck for?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:35 AM PST

    When playing trainer challenges, my decks has like an achievement to get 12 wins in all 3 tournments. What are they for?

    https://preview.redd.it/w4vfg0ykusk61.png?width=965&format=png&auto=webp&s=22c3f2e07583716acbba9631fa8d81957898b753

    submitted by /u/BellMellor
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good counter for Togekiss Vmax?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:59 AM PST

    The deck seems to run around expanded a lot and i do not seem to be able to counter it. I assume i would need a deck that can ohko Togekiss Vmax (310hp) or make them unable to use max potions. Irritating pollen comes to mind, do people know which decks would be suitable?

    submitted by /u/Pikkebaas
    [link] [comments]

    Making sure to be a fair public trader

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:26 PM PST

    back after not playing for 5 years, have no deck to play

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PST

    I haven't played the game since the XY primal rage came out, so I got back into the game, and all my decks are now obviously "outdated" and cannot be played in the standard mode. I have got some cool legendaries, but they're still not enough to battle players in the expanded decks battle: they keep destroying me, like, in one move.

    I'm now lost on what to do, I have only 100-something coins which cannot even afford me a single booster, and I already have battled the NPC trainers long time ago, so is there no way for me to build a deck now besides buying deck codes on the internet? Should I make a new account and start from a scratch?

    submitted by /u/chestervelt
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get more cards

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Hi I'm new to this game and I wanna know how can I get more cards because I play the game for a week now and I'm feeling like some cards can work but it been a syrups if anyone knows how to get better way to gets cards I will appreciate it

    submitted by /u/Caribsasquatch
    [link] [comments]

    Is this balanced?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Hi everyone!
    I've playing Pokémon TCG online the last two weeks and I felt that this game is totally unbalanced (at least on Versus and Events matches).

    Your only win condition is having good hands and turbo boost your "carry Pokémon" with energy or evolutions before than your oponent.

    I don't find any skill strategy at all (less same few baits), you just have to drew cards like an ape to find your best choices to just one-shot all the rivals Pokémon.

    It's competitive scene like that? Meta decks with EX and GX Pokémon haves this playstyle, or is just unbalanced?

    Also I don't see anybody streaming PTCGO or there is very little information of this game (like theme decks tier lists, videos, news, etc), seems like TCG players gave up this game.

    I want to play the game because I love Pokémon since I'm a child, but it seems like the game doesn't want me to play it :(

    submitted by /u/DrenaChaos
    [link] [comments]

    Newish Player

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PST

    So I've been playing for about a week now, and I kinda want some advice. I've opened plenty of packs now since I've gotten codes or got them from friends. I got some decent cards I think for the most part but idk.

    Im asking for any kind of advice when it comes to making a decent deck or any other aspects of the game. Like to know what a fair trade is?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/wicckeddumplin
    [link] [comments]

    Newish to the game and would love some deck building tips

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:23 AM PST

    (Posted also to another TCG reddit, I really need help though)

    Hi all, I'm really not sure where else to ask as none of my friends are into this. I had collected the physical cards for a while cause I like collecting. I recently decided to start playing the game online so I have everything scanned in. I have quite a few cards and am trying to make a great fire deck. This one seems to be winning me about 3/10 games which I don't think is bad considering I don't know much about the game. Just thought I would post it and people could hopefully tell me all the things I'm doing wrong and maybe some cards I should definitely get.

    I don't mind putting some money into this so if there are certain cards I'll definitely go buy some packs or whatever to try and grab those needed cards. Just would really appreciate any help at all.

    I guess I'll talk a bit how I've been finding it. I have a few seeker cards so for the most part I have no problems getting the pokemon I want out on my bench. A real pain is getting 5 energy on the M-EX-Charizard and being able to do any amount of damage. Usually they have it damaged enough, he will one hit something also doing 50 damage to himself and they will finish it off. I am usually pretty good for energy though another 1 or 2 mightn't hurt. I'm not sure where the best to be there is. I have also found over about 30 games I barely have used Drampa, Ninetales or Camerupt. Dragonite and Volcanion get a little use.

    https://preview.redd.it/zy64bpzy6sk61.png?width=383&format=png&auto=webp&s=5444bfb5ca5a9ab496c43ad6dd6b4a80f848086e

    submitted by /u/simo_393
    [link] [comments]

    What do i buy next as a new player

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:16 PM PST

    Hi im new to ptcgo and i played this game for a few hours now, and just bought the vivid voltage Charizard theme deck and was wondering on what should i buy next as a new player. should i buy a new theme deck? some packs i dont know? i need some suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Yolocheese
    [link] [comments]

    Why can you sometimes view your opponent's deck after a game, but sometimes not?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:27 PM PST

    When should I start entering into theme deck tournaments?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:14 PM PST

    Hey y'all! I'm essentially brand new to playing the TCG (just started playing like last week but have been collecting on and off since around 2012 but never tried playing the game) and I recently began playing the TCGO, primarily the online Theme Deck battles. Managed to pick up a Vivid Voltage Charizard theme deck and have been playing that (and am aware it's a very good theme deck). Through my playing, I've gotten a pretty good feel for the deck and have also gotten some event tickets. Do you all think it's a good idea for me to try and enter into theme deck tournaments when possible or wait a little while before trying them? Any feedback is greatly appreciated- thanks!

    submitted by /u/FridgusDomin8or
    [link] [comments]

    VV Enjoy

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Modernizing Mach Strike?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:14 PM PST

    Hey all! I'm coming back to ptcgo after a bit of a hiatus, and am looking for some advice on sprucing up my Mach Strike deck that I put together a while ago. At this point, I'm pretty sure it's going to be an Expanded deck, so I was hoping to get some tips on swaps I should make to help it run better. Thanks!

    My List: https://imgur.com/a/eIOcPmI

    submitted by /u/ChomboMann
    [link] [comments]

    When will we get a new "Sudowoodo" in standard that limits or blocks EternatusVmax from benching so many pokemon.. ? Does any other pokemon have the roadblock in standard format?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:13 PM PST

    No wonder Etern deck is so meta.

    submitted by /u/hansneedo
    [link] [comments]

    Problems running on chrome book

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:47 PM PST

    When I start says it on my chrome book that I downloaded through the play store says I don't meet the requirements even though I have the ram to run it runs smooth most of the time then randomly freezes/crashes anyone know a fix? My chrome book is a HP - 14" Chromebook - AMD A4-Series - 4GB Memory - AMD Radeon R4 - 32GB

    submitted by /u/DragonzRcool
    [link] [comments]

    Offers? (ign: LoopedLennart)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:07 AM PST

    Missing packs

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:07 PM PST

    So I was redeeming packs on my iPad because my ptcgo on my pc doesn't read my camera ever. So I was doing it through the website for ptcgo and I redeemed a good chunk of packs and when I hopped in the game I didn't see any in my collection. Anyone ever have this issue? Is it just a time thing that I gotta wait a bit to get them or what? 😭

    submitted by /u/dantesalcido
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing computer search on PikaRom

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:56 PM PST

    So i am about to complete this deck for expanded: ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 13

    • 1 Crobat V DAA 104
    • 1 Clefairy EVO 63
    • 1 Marshadow-GX BUS 80
    • 1 Sudowoodo GRI 66
    • 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195
    • 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33
    • 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
    • 2 Vikavolt V DAA 60
    • 1 Eelektross UNM 66
    • 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

    Trainer Cards - 35

    • 1 Computer Search BCR 137
    • 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191
    • 1 Stealthy Hood UNB 186
    • 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
    • 2 Ultra Ball DEX 102
    • 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 2 Escape Rope PLS 120
    • 2 Guzma BUS 115
    • 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
    • 1 N NVI 92
    • 2 Float Stone PLF 99
    • 1 Energy Switch BLW 94
    • 4 Electropower LOT 172
    • 1 Muscle Band XY 121
    • 3 VS Seeker PHF 109

    Energy - 12

    • 12 Lightning Energy XYEnergy 6

    Total Cards - 60

    I was wondering with what cheap option i could replace computer search since its soooo expensive. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Luciouss
    [link] [comments]

    (Casual player) first really good pull. Marnie 200/202

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:40 PM PST

    Hey guys, this is my first great pull and I'm unsure of how to value this in trades, should I wait? Need some wisdom.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/IdrisOFMars
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment