• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Pulled this Beaut on my BST first pack. Its all down hill from here.

    Pokémon TCG Pulled this Beaut on my BST first pack. Its all down hill from here.


    Pulled this Beaut on my BST first pack. Its all down hill from here.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Thanks Marnie!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    How many hours until I can join the Battle Styles pack opening fun?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    It’s here!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Just as I feared, cherly is really broken

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Anyone here play a non-established deck that you’ve put together yourself?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    I feel like (and I know this happens in any card games), there's a few meta decks that everyone seems to work towards making (Leon Charizard deck is a big one I've heard). Anyone here managed to make a good deck on your own that is viable competitively, and not one of the two or three decks that everyone else plays?

    One of the fun things I find is to slowly build up a competitive deck by exploring what works and what doesn't, and after losing a game, realizing what I needed and adjusting my deck for it. It probably helps that I buy a lot of physical packs so I have a lot of online cards to choose from due to codes.

    submitted by /u/cm0011
    [link] [comments]

    Great First Pack!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Help with Welder deck

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Recently a friend of mine got me into playing PTCGO, and with this GXs from this ladder, two Mind Report theme decks, pulls, and the help of my friend, I a built a Welder deck in Expanded. My deck list is below. My question is, without having any tradeable packs yet, what improvements do you think I can make to my current deck list?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 12

    • 2 Turtonator DRM 50
    • 1 Charizard & Braixen-GX CEC 22
    • 1 Heatran-GX UNM 25
    • 2 Reshiram & Charizard-GX UNB 20
    • 3 Salandit UNB 30
    • 3 Salazzle UNB 31

    Trainer Cards - 36

    • 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
    • 3 Professor's Letter XY 123
    • 3 Ultra Ball DEX 102
    • 2 Lysandre FLF 90
    • 4 Acro Bike PRC 122
    • 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
    • 4 Welder UNB 189
    • 2 Scorched Earth PRC 138
    • 2 Heavy Ball NXD 88
    • 3 Switch BCR 135
    • 2 Random Receiver DEX 99
    • 2 Muscle Band XY 121
    • 1 VS Seeker PHF 109
    • 3 Energy Retrieval BLW 92

    Energy - 12

    • 12 Fire Energy Energy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/a_half-good_username
    [link] [comments]

    When can we expect Sword & Shield- Battle Styles Packs to hit the PTCGO Store?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Headline says it all. I've been saving up a ton of coins and I don't have enough packs/cards to trade my way into a deck. What's the expected timeline for Battle Styles pack to hit the online store?

    submitted by /u/OMN1TR0N
    [link] [comments]

    Singke Strike Ushifu question

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Super quick but would it be a valid strategy to have a Single Strike Ushifu VMAX use a memory capsule so i he can the attach 2 energy attack that normal Ushifu V has for his first attack?

    submitted by /u/FullArtTrainerS
    [link] [comments]

    Can I skip the Tutorial

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Yay I got one!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Set release day more like Client crash day amirite

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Hooooly it's so hard to scroll through the trades. I pulled a couple of boosters and now I can't even log back in...

    submitted by /u/TexFalls
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me, or are all these VMAX cards way too powerful with their 300+ HP?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    There's basically no viable Pokemon out there that can do over 300 damage in one turn consistently and reliably. If your opponent gets out a VMAX Pokemon, you'll probably require at least two turns to knock it out. In the meantime, they're hitting you hard with heavy attacks that will probably defeat whatever Active you have out. That also means you're losing a lot of the same Energy cards required to even put a dent in the opponent's VMAX in the first place.

    Really at that point, your best hope is to use Boss's Orders on their Dedenne-GX and kill that instead, or actually try putting up a fight against their VMAX and hopefully knock it half out while building up enough Energy cards on the bench to take care of the other half. Of course, you can also go for VMAX cards yourself, but by that point, it's basically just a battle of one boss monster against another. I know that things like this are to be expected with power creep, but this level of inflation is just beyond reasonable and basically turns into a battle of who can get out their VMAX first.

    submitted by /u/Ariacle
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get this Charmander?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    I searched to the best that I could and could not figure it on my own. So here I am.

    https://preview.redd.it/sv3y3c3h3xn61.png?width=364&format=png&auto=webp&s=b7fcc6baa2d2883946668c9df5b89b74cf87a277

    submitted by /u/Fanny710
    [link] [comments]

    Using new BS cards in existing decks

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Has anyone seen any guides/YouTube videos about incorporating the new cards? Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/TotalMUTNoob
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice on getting into standard and expanded

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Been playing theme decks for awhile and was curious on the best way to start to playing standard or expanded. Any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/mm791
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Needs Some Trading Help

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I have a fairly new account and wanna build a budget deck like Mad Party

    I understand trading multiple packs for more expensive cards, but how should I go about getting all the commons/less valuable cards in the deck?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/wysley
    [link] [comments]

    Me in Expanded when I come across a Mad Party Deck

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    I can't make a deck in standard - will expanded be too difficult?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    I've been playing theme for for the past 4-5 months. I'm getting pretty bored of it because 8/10 times my opponent is a Charizard deck. I play Inteleon for this reason, I get a fair amount of wins but it gets old quick. I figured out that a lot of my best trainer cards (including Cynthia) are not allowed in standard format since they're from before 2019. I've heard no one plays legacy, so that leaves expanded. Will this be too difficult given that I have not made a deck before?

    submitted by /u/d6410
    [link] [comments]

    Theme Deck Age

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    My b-day is coming up and I want to have a round-robin theme deck tournament. I want to know which decks will be competitive with each other. I had the XY Zygarde and the new Venusaur V, and the Zygarde was awful in comparison.

    Would all of the Sword and Shield era decks work well against each other? And do the Vs have too much of an advantage? Also, are the XY Pikachu/Mewtwo decks any good?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/aspenRozal
    [link] [comments]

    How much is this worth?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Who here is a noob and would like a theme deck code?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    I only have 2 codes so act quickly

    submitted by /u/FrogBoss13
    [link] [comments]

    Best 500 theme deck?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I have my first 500 and want to purchase a theme deck! Which one is the best for a beginner with a very small collection?

    I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but maybe this can be a March update to the question?

    submitted by /u/Tyrschwartz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment