• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Really uncommon from an uncommon chest

    Pokémon TCG Really uncommon from an uncommon chest


    Really uncommon from an uncommon chest

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:18 PM PST

    I had 200+ for trades but I think It jus bugged out lol. Free Ultra ball Raffle If it does go back to normal

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:43 PM PST

    And of course it is from a log-in pack. Well, happy nontheless

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:35 PM PST

    New to the game

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Hello, I was wondering how to go about starting in this game. What Theme Decks should I look to buy first so I have a realistic chance in Versus. Also follow up to that where to check for trading prices/pack values? Also is there resources for Standard Versus decks?

    submitted by /u/bakamhf
    [link] [comments]

    100 Battle Style Packs

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    Hey all! I have 100 battle styles packs loaded to my account. What would be the best use for them on the 18th? Should I trade them for the big hitters like urshifu vmax and corviknight vmax? Open them and trade the big pulls, or spend them all on tons of boss orders FA? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MaleficusAD
    [link] [comments]

    Won first round, the others by default. Pretty weird :/

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:43 AM PST

    what should i do?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    yesterday i bought my first online deck with 500 coins (the groudon one) now i have again 500 coins but i don't know, should i buy another better deck? or spend them on packs?

    submitted by /u/MattiaittaM_
    [link] [comments]

    A newbie looking for guidance

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    So as the title says, I'm a newbie in this game - my friend got me to play it, so I actually gave it a try and so far I've been enjoying it.

    At the moment I managed to play one online game (which I won, wee), other than that, I've been doing the theme deck challenges (which I finished with all the 3 decks I've been given at the start on gold level), managed to gather around 550 coins and now I am stuck as to what to do next.

    I don't know whether I should be buying any decks, packs, perhaps spend some real money to get started, or maybe I should build my own decks?

    I don't also know what I should be aiming for on a daily basis, completing dailies, or something else?

    At the very least, I think I understand the base principles now that I did so many challenges, but I'm pretty sure I'll eventually hit a brick wall when I play against decent opponents :P

    I would very much appreciate any kind of advice, thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/ScroogeMcCrus
    [link] [comments]

    New player to PTCGO, seeking advice

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Hi, as mentioned in the title, I am wondering what's a good way for me to get staple TSS. I managed to get some good Pokemon through trading but I don't really know of a faster or efficient way to get a set of TSS. Like the Professor Juniper/Sycamore (cards with that effect, forgot what's the latest name) and like Pokemon Comms etc, those legal for standard. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/terabellum-
    [link] [comments]

    Taking down big guys w/small bois. Really good game!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:23 PM PST

    How long does it take to climb the versus latter?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:49 PM PST

    Trying to go for Welder but don't know exactly how long this will take. Not sure if I have the time to climb all the way and was wondering how many wins/matches it would take

    submitted by /u/zraymond
    [link] [comments]

    Got my trade-locked Computer Search

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:02 PM PST

    I started to play Expanded two weeks ago. I decided to start spending my coins on buying locked Boundaries Crossed packs in hopes of getting a Computer Search.

    I expected it to take between 80-120 locked packs. I got mine on Pack #9!!!!

    I also pulled a Gold Potion and a rainbow Keldeo EX.

    https://imgur.com/a/O773aYb

    submitted by /u/diffinctive
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for my deck?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:43 PM PST

    My 6 year old nephew got me back into pokemon last year and I have been enjoying PTCGO. I have purposely not tried to use any meta decks and just make my own. I think there is a deck that uses the new Hoopa out there but here is mine that has won me more than I lost. What do you think?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 17

    * 1 Oranguru SSH 148

    * 1 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 2 Deino DAA 108

    * 1 Grimmsnarl V SHF 189

    * 4 Hoopa DAA 111

    * 1 Hoopa-GX TEU 166

    * 3 Sableye V SSH 120

    * 1 Zweilous DAA 109

    * 2 Hydreigon PR-SW 37

    * 1 Grimmsnarl VMAX DAA 115

    ##Trainer Cards - 29

    * 3 Boss's Orders SHF 58

    * 3 Marnie SSH 169

    * 2 Energy Retrieval SSH 160

    * 1 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 2 Crushing Hammer SSH 159

    * 1 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 3 Piers CPA 58

    * 3 Switch EVO 88

    * 2 Energy Search SSH 161

    * 1 Rare Candy SSH 180

    * 3 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 1 Hop CPA 73

    * 1 Black Market {*} TEU 134

    * 3 Great Ball CPA 52

    ##Energy - 14

    * 10 Darkness Energy SWSHEnergy 7

    * 4 Hiding {D} Energy DAA 175

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Ptzuu
    [link] [comments]

    So I got this going on. Anyone know what's going on?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:45 PM PST

    You fool.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:39 PM PST

    Eternatus Decks when Matchless Fighters comes out

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:25 PM PST

    You can never have too many of the best card in the game

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PST

    Just took 6 prizes in one turn for the first time!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:54 PM PST

    Lysandre in Blacephalon-GX, return two Giratinas (Dimensional Door) to snipe out the Victini V I just swapped out that's at 20 hp, pull a third Giratina off prizes, discard it to Mysterious Treasure, grab a Mewtwo (Mind Report), use the last gira to snipe down a Ninetales V that started at 30 hp, take two more prizes one of which is a Fairy energy, then put it on my Alolan Ninetales GX on the bench, retreat into it, and kill the active Blacephalon with Sublimation GX.

    My only regret is that I didn't save the log or screenshot it.

    submitted by /u/KingDarkBlaze
    [link] [comments]

    How to log in with child account?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Hello, I have my parent account in Pokemon's site and have my child added below me. I enabled the TCG Online setting there for him but can't seem to figure out now how to login to his account. I have mine logged in in my tablet and would like him to be able to log in in his as he had some progress done there. I have been searching the web and the only information I found is how to add him as a child under my account but can't find how to enable his login. Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/fricco
    [link] [comments]

    Me sealed collection, I severely lack self control

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:31 AM PST

    Are bans issued for too many disconnects?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:17 PM PST

    I don't expect anyone to believe me when I say my internet has been dropping out ... but it has. I'd guess I play 10-20 games a day, and I've had about 6 or 7 disconnects over the last week, including some repeatedly in the same evening. As far as I can tell it treats it the same as a concession for me, but should I be concerned? (Concerned enough to stop playing until I can get my ISP to fix their stuff?)

    submitted by /u/cantab314
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment