• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Oh, COME ON!!!

    Pokémon TCG Oh, COME ON!!!


    Oh, COME ON!!!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    got this from a mystery box after winning, haven't seen this before is that the highest you can get?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    League battle deck for new player (Inteleon Vmax)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Hello, new player here! Been enjoying the game casually off and on for years. Saved all my codes of past purchases and just got into the online game. Really enjoy the theme deck format. I play a lot of torrential cannon as blastoise and water type Pokémon are my favorite. I want to try standard but the meta seems very daunting. I can't really see myself enjoying playing any of the other league battle decks. I was thinking of waiting until May to pick up the new Inteleon vmax deck and go from there. I'm aware the deck list isn't out yet. Do you guys think this deck will match the power level of the other preconstructed battle decks? Is it safe to say this product wold be rotation proof? Since it releases close to august? Thanks a lot guys!

    submitted by /u/Bassatic
    [link] [comments]

    In case you were curious about what it looks like to have stuff before release

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    When you match someone filling the same challenge as you

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    ViV prices after BS release

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    I know from ptcgoprices that Vivid Voltage ist worth like 0.34-0.61 SHF.

    I'm having around 110 tradeable ViV packs and I don't know if I should be trading them before BS gets released. I'm worried they might be worth like nothing, after BS release!

    submitted by /u/EarthPlague
    [link] [comments]

    WHEN U DON'T HAVE A CANDY.....

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Go first or second as an evolution deck in Expanded?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    I imagine Zoroark, Dragapult, Coloassal, or Togekiss may want to go first. Supporters can help set you up though. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/darkenhand
    [link] [comments]

    Trade advice please

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Is a shining fate pack worth 4 cinderace libero?

    submitted by /u/Omegasmr
    [link] [comments]

    Can i still received the players cup deckbox if not showing up for this weekend regional qualifer?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Old returning player here. How should I start?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    As the title suggests. I am a old player (probably 4 years or around there). I have come back really excited to play TCG again. The only problem, all of my cards are out-dated and I have three theme decks that pale in comparison to the dragonite deck that everyone somehow seems to have. My old self had completely no idea how to save money so I have under 200 coins.

    How should I farm coins in this case. Do I either:

    1. Try to play against A.I.'s until I get 500, then buy the dragonite structure deck.

    2. Constantly try to play against other themed players online and get Constantly rolled by the dragonite until I get lucky and not match against one.

    3. A third solution I haven't mentioned above.

    Any advice is welcome and I am sorry if the solution is really obvious. I am just a bit annoyed after playing against my tenth dragonite structure deck. I just can't seem to win and get many coins.

    Hope everyone reading this is staying safe and I look forward to any advice.

    submitted by /u/Block3ddd
    [link] [comments]

    Looking up two cards to a card to get another two cards (me german sory)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Finally bought a Trainers Toolkit! - What to sell/buy/keep?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    I'm a pretty new pokemon tcg player and managed to get a trainers toolkit! Since I'm new to deck building/trading I'm wondering:

    1) Which cards and packs I should trade

    2) What I should try to buy/trade for: Other packs like SHF? Specific cards? (I have no idea what sort of deck I want to build yet and I'm not sure how I'll decide lol)

    3) Which cards and packs I should keep (whether it's because they're good cards or because they're undesired packs that won't trade for much)

    I appreciate any and all advice!!

    The trainer toolkit box comes with:

    1 Sword & Shield pack 2 Sword & Shield - Rebel Clash packs 1 Sun & Moon - Burning Shadows pack

    2 Dedenne-GX 2 Boss's Order 2 Quick Ball 2 Marnie 2 Welder 2 Pokegear 3.0 (New Art) 2 Tool Scrapper 2 Switch 2 Rare Candy 2 Ordinary Rod 2 Metal Saucer 2 Fire Crystal 2 Evolution Incense 2 Reset Stamp (New Art) 2 Energy Spinner 2 Turffield Stadium 2 Mallow & Lana 2 Green's Exploration 2 Professor's Research 2 Air Baloon 2 Vitality Band 2 Pokemon Communication 2 Giant Hearth 2 Aurora Energy 2 Speed Lightning Energy 2 Twin Energy 150 regular energies Sleeve covers

    submitted by /u/guenkhi
    [link] [comments]

    Card Flipping for Battle Styles roll out.. what to trade for to flip my ViV packs?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Which cards will become more valuable? Fighting decks? What to invest in? Any ideas here? Lost a lot of value with ViV packs when SHF came out and don't want it to happen again..

    submitted by /u/hansneedo
    [link] [comments]

    Cobalion- gx is a nice underrated tech

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    I've been trying out a few tech ideas and this one is pretty dope. It has an ability that any Pokémon that has any metal energy can't be effected by special condition. This includes aurora energy.

    This makes eternatues poision can't one shot any your vmax and pikarom can't paralyze you. Two of the decks biggest strengths gone.

    Plus it has a one energy colorless gx that doesn't let your opponent attack next turn. More niche but if your looking for the game winning boss orders and you whiffed it gives you one more chance.

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    How come when an attack says "This Pokemon cannot use this attack next turn", and the Pokemon is switched in/out, they're able to use it again?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Is this a bug, or is this intentional? Many of these cards seem to explicitly say "You cannot use this attack next turn" without ANY exception, but in the Online game players can just play a Switch/Bird Keeper to switch them in and back out, which for SOME reason negates the effect?

    I don't entirely understand. Is this a bug, or is this an intentional, unspoken mechanic?

    submitted by /u/AdamB3D
    [link] [comments]

    im looking for these cards can you guys help me ?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    ##Pokémon

    * 3 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 4 Eternatus V PR-SW 64

    * 3 Yveltal TEU 95

    * 1 Weavile-GX UNM 132

    * 4 Eternatus VMAX PR-SW 45

    ##Trainer Cards

    * 1 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Crushing Hammer EPO 92

    * 2 Energy Spinner UNB 170

    (I have 1 S&M crimson invasion pack 3, S&M darkness ablaze packs, 1 lucario V, 1 slowmo V and maybe more :D)

    submitted by /u/Omegasmr
    [link] [comments]

    Every Type deserves the same energy ramp

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I played Magic forever and I get the flavour of Ramp (green in MTG)... but in Pokemon more colors have access to ramp moves and trainers. Yet, only Lightning has Speed energy... drawing 2 cards just for attaching an energy is pretty OP and I think every type should have an energy with this effect as balance...

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SkateSessions
    [link] [comments]

    The trading system is a little confusing, can someone just explain it to me?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    I am looking at what I am giving/getting. The giving part I understand no problem, the getting part? I can only put in my own cards...I don't understand how that is working, can someone just go tell me how to do it. This is a public trade btw. Basically I am trying to put up some cards that I have a massive excess of and I am just putting it in the public trade, if someone wants to trade me, that is fine but I want to put down what I want, but I can only choose from cards I already own. I am sorry if this is a bit confusing. Thanks for any info.

    submitted by /u/DarkKnight92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment