• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Pokémon TCG /r/ptcgo Trading Post

    Pokémon TCG /r/ptcgo Trading Post


    /r/ptcgo Trading Post

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:01 PM PST

    Post your in-game trades here.

    Only 1 trade-comment per user every 24 hours.

    \This Trading Post rotates out on the 1st of every month at 12:01am Eastern Time USA.*

    submitted by /u/PTCGO_Subreddit_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Nice Tag Team and Vs you have there

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:09 AM PST

    Relatively new to PTCGO. I recently came across this fun card! Obviously it isn’t useful online, but is there an IRL story behind it?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Alternative theme decks to beat soaring storm and relentless flames?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:51 AM PST

    Just want to know if there is another top tier deck which can beat or at least give good match against these two beasts.

    submitted by /u/MKILLERXX
    [link] [comments]

    242 turns of salt and laughs

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:39 PM PST

    One of the PC3 Regions is not like the others, one of these Regions just doesn't belong!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PST

    Should I trade my VIV packs for some value holders before Battle Styles come out?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:29 PM PST

    Do you guys think VIV packs will drop too much in value in the next few weeks, or is it OK to hold them until Battle Styles gets through initial hype and only then converting VIV to Battle Styles?

    submitted by /u/RyanRamos013
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys spend your coins on??

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:09 AM PST

    Just curious...

    submitted by /u/warriorathlete21
    [link] [comments]

    Back after 3 years, need help with the new meta.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:04 AM PST

    I've started a little bit and built one deck. It's eternatus vmax, but I'm interested in other builds and need to learn what the new Staples are. Any help is very thankful. And I don't know the rules on trading here but let's just say I used to run a TCG store and still have thousands of codes.

    submitted by /u/pigzishollow
    [link] [comments]

    What's a card you really want to make work, but just haven't been able to yet?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:32 PM PST

    I wonder if there's a deck where I can run Blaine's Quiz Show effectively... Maybe Round or Night March or such, a deck where the answer isn't cut and dry in the slightest?

    submitted by /u/KingDarkBlaze
    [link] [comments]

    Now I may be stupid though LOL

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Did hidden fates or Shining Fates came to the store?

    submitted by /u/-Jedi-_
    [link] [comments]

    Raichu Nuzzle deck

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:39 AM PST

    I'm fairly new to Pokémon tcg and I want to build my first standard deck, if greatly appreciate if you guys would look over this deck and tell me if it's way to weak or if it's a fine starter standard deck?

    https://www.pokegoldfish.com/deck/13931#paper

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/KingMoSalah
    [link] [comments]

    Tournaments: end round early if everyone is done, or let the timer run out?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:32 AM PST

    With the new feature on limitless, allowing you to update the match times automatically after ending a round early, I wanted to get a feel of what people prefer in case everyone finishes their matches early. Let the timer run out and have everyone ready to go at a set time, or end the round early to speed along the tournament faster?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    Shining Fates code giveaway.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:28 PM PST

    I'm giving away 4X shining fates codes and 2X pikachu V codes. Guess what my favorite shiny card from the set is and I'll send you one. I'll comment when they're all gone, or until 6:00 PM CST. (TIP: I haven't pulled it yet)

    EDIT: If there are no correct guesses by 6:00 PM CST, I'll select from the commenters of what my favorite ones are from them. GOOD LUCK!

    EDIT 2: I will reply to the winners at 6:00 PM CST. First giveaway, didn't think it through. Look at my other posts for the tip!

    EDIT 3: u/tukituki03 is the winner with Grimmsnarl Vmax!

    submitted by /u/tommyisnttom
    [link] [comments]

    Giveaway of three codes

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:16 AM PST

    I got three codes. Hit me up if you want one of them.
    First come first serve, so if there are three comments already, don't bother asking.

    submitted by /u/FeelingAirport
    [link] [comments]

    Shining Fates Yveltal has an insta-kill attack, but does it have any viability?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:48 PM PST

    I would love to have fun. But I cant

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:24 PM PST

    How does this deck look for moving forward with standard rotation this august?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:04 PM PST

    I like to live dangerously.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Why can’t you buy SF packs with coins in the shop?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:23 PM PST

    I saved all my coins from the last two ladders to buy a ton of SF but I don't see it in the shop. Do special sets not come to the shop ever or is it just not there yet?

    submitted by /u/zumi13
    [link] [comments]

    Versus battle question

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Hello, I'm fairly new to ptcgo. I made a Gengar based deck and was excited to play with it online. My issue is that they are all normal cards (not sure of the terminology) but I frequently fight people that use those gx cards or cards with two pokemon and 250hp and stuff . Is there any setting for the versus player to match up with people with only normal cards in their deck?

    submitted by /u/123abv2468
    [link] [comments]

    Deck seem inconsistent 50% win rate and around 20% bricks

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I am new to PTCGO, but I have played yugioh for years and years and even topped nationals a couple of times. I had a hiatus from all card games for 2 years and came back about a week ago and made a couple decks (net decked of course and then tweaked them as I went along).

    I seem to brick around 20% of the time i'd say and then I am so far behind from it that I just can't come back, or just have meh turns a lot.

    I am currently playing ADP zacian purely because it was easy to get hold of.

    I also seem to lose to pretty much any fire deck at all, so if someone has some nice tech's to win more frequently vs them that would be great. Also any tips for the mirror match would be great too!

    My current list is as follows- any help is much appreciated!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 12

    * 1 Crobat V SHF 44

    * 2 Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX CEC 156

    * 1 Eldegoss V CPA 5

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 1 Aegislash V VIV 126

    * 1 Mawile-GX UNM 141

    * 3 Zacian V SSH 138

    * 1 Zamazenta V SSH 139

    ##Trainer Cards - 37

    * 2 Cherish Ball UNM 191

    * 4 Metal Saucer SSH 170

    * 2 Energy Spinner UNB 170

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Big Charm SSH 158

    * 1 Leon VIV 154

    * 3 Energy Switch FFI 89

    * 2 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 3 Crushing Hammer SUM 115

    * 4 Switch BCR 135

    * 1 Great Catcher CEC 192

    * 2 Marnie SSH 169

    * 4 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    ##Energy - 11

    * 3 Water Energy SWSHEnergy 3

    * 8 Metal Energy SWSHEnergy 8

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/regulate91x
    [link] [comments]

    Rotation & Release Schedules

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Hi, I started playing PTCGO a few weeks ago & very much enjoying the game, After building a Pekarom & also a Zacian V deck can someone explain the whole "rotation" that happens?

    I cannot find any info ingame on what this means and what happens to cards etc I only play expanded format.

    Is there any kind of official schedule listed anywhere for new releases, rotations and other PTCGO news? I don't want to get caught out if suddenly my decks need a rebuild as trading up is very time consuming. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TOPPS-BULLDOGVII
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda bored with my expanded decks

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Does anybody have any cool decks that they play in expanded that is fun?

    submitted by /u/iceseafire
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment