• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Pokémon TCG All hail our lord and savior, Greedent "The hungry" V

    Pokémon TCG All hail our lord and savior, Greedent "The hungry" V


    All hail our lord and savior, Greedent "The hungry" V

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:49 PM PST

    Finally got mine LETS GO!!!!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Good times, good times.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:26 PM PST

    What is this?!? I came across this in a game earlier today.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:37 PM PST

    Sometimes the coin flips are with you, sometimes they're against you

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:24 PM PST

    Full battle styles list

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:57 PM PST

    Which standard booster is the best to open?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:24 AM PST

    Hi, I was wondering what the best standard booster pack would be best to open?

    submitted by /u/superxplodz
    [link] [comments]

    Important Question

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:25 AM PST

    When is shining fates releasing into the virtual game?

    submitted by /u/Conesa05
    [link] [comments]

    Which packs are safe to open?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:46 AM PST

    I just started to get into the game, so I bought a bunch of packs and codes. I wanted to start trading to get a deck together and everyone wants vivid voltage packs , which I didn't have, so I bought a bunch of vivid voltage codes on ebay and I have a ton of rebel clash and blazing darkness packs just sitting. Is it a good idea to open them or will they be something people are looking for later on?

    submitted by /u/funkybluesman
    [link] [comments]

    Good idea? ��

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:43 AM PST

    nobody:

    Pokémon TCG director: we need a card where people can ask there oppenent to give them a Trainer card back

    https://preview.redd.it/5rdg7nybglk61.png?width=467&format=png&auto=webp&s=a588a79e435e5909d118bbd100c33b77c9626192

    submitted by /u/KrotosTV
    [link] [comments]

    Doubt about trophies at trainer challenge

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:38 AM PST

    Do you get anything for geting all the 12 wins in the same trainer challenge trophie?

    submitted by /u/BellMellor
    [link] [comments]

    What theme deck combo should I buy to play against each other

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:49 PM PST

    I want to pick up a couple theme decks to battle with my girlfriend

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/FrogBoss13
    [link] [comments]

    Can I know what booster buy if i want an specific card?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:36 AM PST

    Hi!
    I am new. I created a deck and I have some missing cards. How could I know what booster should I buy to get those cards?

    Thanks. :)

    submitted by /u/BellMellor
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone, I’m getting back into TCGO and was wondering which sword and shield theme deck is best to start with?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:42 PM PST

    I just got 500 coins so I wanted to start building up my standard cards again. With that, I was just wondering which theme decks are decent and good to build on.

    Or if I should go the theme deck route at all!

    submitted by /u/TheJakeanator272
    [link] [comments]

    Doubt about locked card trading

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:39 AM PST

    I am level 8. And I read that before level 16 all the cards I earn will be tradable locked. I got some packs from trainer challenges but all of them are locked.

    Should I wait till level 16 so the packs I will earn will be tradables? If I open the packs that are locked after level 16, will the cards I get be unlocked for trade?

    If I play tournments right now, the packs get will be locked if I am under level 16?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/BellMellor
    [link] [comments]

    3000 different cards, 10,000 cards total. Is this enough or should I keep going?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:29 PM PST

    Rate my Molticundos/Cramorant deck

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Hello! I'm new to the TCG and this is my first time building a Standard deck that I think is pretty okay, so I'd like any feedback.

    The basic idea is to use Moltres Articuno & Zapdos GX Tag Team as the main attacker, and basically everything else is supporting it. Cramorant is there for Beak Catch, helping me pull the cards I need when I need them. Phione and Oranguru are just here to use their abilities from the bench to disrupt the opponent and let me see more of my deck respectively. Toxtricity is just a decent-ish backup attacker if needed, and to allow me to use Speed Lightning Energy to draw more. The special energies are there for consistency, and the trainers are all about getting my stuff set up as quickly as possible while disrupting the opponent.

    An ideal game would be starting out with Cramorant active, and Moltres/etc on the bench, using Bede to accelerate energy and when Moltres/etc has the needed energy, using Switch to swap it in. While Moltres is sweeping, I'm still setting up Oranguru and Phione on the bench to assist with their abilities. Obviously games aren't always ideal, which is why some of the other cards are here.

    Here the full deck list:

    • 3 Cramorant V
    • 4 Moltres Articuno & Zapdos GX
    • 2 Oranguru
    • 3 Toxel
    • 1 Toxtricity
    • 1 Phione
    • 3 Crushing Hammer
    • 2 Pokémon Catcher
    • 4 Quick Ball
    • 4 Switch
    • 3 Bede
    • 2 Boss's Orders
    • 2 Mallow & Lana Tag Team
    • 4 Marnie
    • 1 Professor's Research
    • 2 Sonia
    • 4 Aurora Energy
    • 2 Capture Energy
    • 2 Speed Lightning Energy
    • 4 Basic Fire Energy
    • 2 Basic Lightning Energy
    • 4 Basic Water Energy
    submitted by /u/maawolfe36
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on my Aegislash Vmax / Zacian V deck for Expanded?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:10 PM PST

    Deck List Below. The idea is that Aegislash Vmax can make up for some of Zacian's shortcomings. It adds Bulk, it adds a stage one attacker and it adds a powerful attacker that doesn't have to switch after an attack. It loses consistency. The Idea is to take the first prizes with Zacian and then clean up with the Aegislash Vmax. Aegislash EX is a very strong card as well, but that is already seeing play in Turbo Zacian.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 11

    • 1 Crobat V DAA 182
    • 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
    • 2 Aegislash V VIV 126
    • 1 Aegislash-EX PHF 65
    • 1 Cobalion-GX TEU 106
    • 2 Zacian V SSH 138
    • 2 Aegislash VMAX VIV 127
    • 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

    Trainer Cards - 37

    • 1 Computer Search BCR 137
    • 1 N FCO 105
    • 4 Metal Saucer SSH 170
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 3 Professor Juniper PLF 116
    • 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
    • 2 Metal Frying Pan FLI 112
    • 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 113
    • 1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187
    • 4 Ultra Ball FLF 99
    • 2 Field Blower GRI 125
    • 3 Guzma BUS 115
    • 3 Max Elixir BKP 102
    • 3 Float Stone PLF 99
    • 1 Cynthia UPR 148

    Energy - 12

    • 12 Metal Energy SWSHEnergy 8

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/samX9000
    [link] [comments]

    Was looking through trade possibilities since I'm building a new deck, saw this. This hurts my soul.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PST

    What’s your favorite type to play?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:43 AM PST

    I play water and fighting usually.

    submitted by /u/SadAcadia2747
    [link] [comments]

    I have 200 shiny hidden fate codes. What are some high rarity cards that I should invest in or that will potentially retain their value?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:53 PM PST

    cant launch the game

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment