• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Who will win between the literal gods of creation in the Pokéverse, or a Butler preparing tea?

    Pokémon TCG Who will win between the literal gods of creation in the Pokéverse, or a Butler preparing tea?


    Who will win between the literal gods of creation in the Pokéverse, or a Butler preparing tea?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    How to determine the value of other packs relative to BST?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    All the prices on https://ptcgoprices.com/ are in Battle Styles, where is the guide to determine how much other packs are worth relative to BST? Like I know HG&SS packs used to be worth around 2.5x of the new sets.

    submitted by /u/Cyb3rR3b0rn
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently bots scan the QR codes. Hope this helps :)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Old Theme Decks, Any of Them Worth Playing Casually With Friends?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    I enjoy clashing theme decks from the same sets together with some friends every now and then and with PTCGO vanishing old theme decks forever... Is there any old ones that are fun to pit against each other before they're gone forever? The plasma sets look interesting.

    submitted by /u/johzho
    [link] [comments]

    Simple fire type deck

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Hi Guys I want to create simple fire type deck, but i need some cards, do if you have cards: 3 Typhlosions BT 4 Tylonflames SS or 3 Battle Compressors 2 Leons I Can trade 1 Battle Styles, 1 uncommon chest and 1 Champion's Path for Them. Also if you want I can add cherrim and cherubi from Battle Styles. Of course if you want. My Nick is Hyuugix

    submitted by /u/xHyuugix
    [link] [comments]

    What’s gonna be played in Coalossal Vmax post rotation?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    So I know dedenne is gonna be gone. Also stamp and pheone if anyone plays those. But what else will be fine and what are gonna be the other cards used in it? I know I can throw in another crobat for the dedenne so I'm not too upset about that one. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/KingArena29
    [link] [comments]

    Loads of codes from Shiny Fates

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just bought a Shiny Fates box and now I have loads of codes sitting aroung here, since I don't play TCG online, I was looking for a place to give these codes to someone who actually can use it. If you want some, I'll give one to each one of you that comments here, the code for the Box itself I will choose randomly, since it's more valuable, I guess. Comment if you prefer the QR code or the code itself.

    Edit: I'll send it via chat so no one can snipe it

    Edit 2: there we go guys, I gave them all, congrats to all and have a good luck <3

    That's all, have fun!

    submitted by /u/Shadow_NGx
    [link] [comments]

    ADP Zacian vs LucMelmetal Zacian Tips

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Hey y'all I'm curious as to what's the best way to go against a Melmetal Deck being an ADP deck. It seems like that Full Metal Wall really stumps any chance of popping an Ultimate Ray and slows your deck down a lot.

    submitted by /u/EugeneSweatpants
    [link] [comments]

    Does everybody in Theme play Charizard; everybody in Standard plays Zacian ADP?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    Need some advice / help.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    New to PTCGO and generally to competitive play. I have a few questions

    1. What should I use tokens on? Should I try to find cards that I already use in my deck, such as buying untradeable SWSH to go for Zacian V, so if I pull it I can trade the other tradeable copies for other cards I can build other decks with? Are there any particular packs that are the best to buy?

    2. What is the purpose of the Trainer Challenge? and is there any benefit of playing it? This one sort of stems from the last question, as I can spend tokens on a wider range theme decks to make Trainer Challenge easier, if there is any reason to. I'm not sure if there's any worthwhile rewards to playing it, when it's more enjoyable to just play versus / event mode.

    3. Should I use tickets for theme tournaments or for standard? Or should i just save them? I run an ADP-Z deck as it is my first one so I figured I would go for the best possible option, but even then, I struggle to win standard tournaments past the first round, and theme tournaments are easier. I think maybe theme tournaments are best as I'm a new player, but idk.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/gtarpey89
    [link] [comments]

    Making PikaRom work in Standard after Battle Styles

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Urshifu looks like it will make life hard.

    I'm thinking about adding a Mewtwo & Mew to my PikaRom deck. Any other suggestions for Pokemon or trainers that might help?

    submitted by /u/nashrocks13
    [link] [comments]

    How much is undaunted vileplume worth?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Already bored of facing Urshifu!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Anyone else already bored of facing Urshifu in what feels like every other game on the ladder?

    EDIT/UPDATE: I just trounced an RS Urshifu VMAX with an Amazing Rare Zacian. Felt pretty good! And yes I agree with all the comments suggesting this is better than seeing ADP all the time!

    submitted by /u/ryan-jan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment