• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Just bluffed a win...

    PTCGO

    Pokémon TCG Just bluffed a win...


    Just bluffed a win...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Tldr; I didn't have the energy to win but I "Well played" and my opponent conceded.

    Game is coming to an end. Long match of my Dragapult/Salamence deck against Centiskortch (in Expanded).

    I have 1 prize left to take. They have 3. I hide damaged Dragapult on my bench. No energy. I active Salamence with 2 double colorless energy.

    They hide a damaged CentiMax on the bench. Active a sacrificial Snorlax. Hammer one of my Doubles and pass.

    I don't have another double... but they don't know that. I quickly "Well played". Lysandre up the CentiMax, play some random air balloon to a benched Crobat.... and they concede.

    Thanks for the win mate.

    submitted by /u/SkateSessions
    [link] [comments]

    Giving Away Online TCGO Codes [FREE]

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Mods, feel free to remove if this does not adhere to community rules, but I am voluntarily giving away a list of codes for online after opening a host of booster packs.

    Figure I'd not let these sit and go to waste. First come, first serve. Let me know if any of them aren't working and I'll look to resolve!

    EDIT: Based on the comments it seems all the codes were redeemed within minutes of posting. Highly possibly bots or optimistically, just people with super fast fingers.

    So apologies if you didn't end up being able to redeem a code. First time posting here and didn't even think about the possibility of bots so had a total brain fart there. More codes are coming the future and I'll have a better system next time!

    Sword & Shield

    TB4-LPQW-MZH-JPG

    Sword & Shield - Rebel Clash

    MXP-GMXW-DM6-Y9L

    Sword & Shield - Darkness Ablaze

    QCQ-KRWP-XRW-9TV

    Sword & Shield - Vivid Voltage

    CHC-YBHP-JXM-6D4

    Sword & Shield - Battle Styles

    HTM-JPDV-TW6-CG4

    WXH-BVRW-TQR-VNH

    HJY-MCG9-D9C-P47

    HP2-2KQ4-R7L-99C

    HXM-QCZY-J42-TZZ

    WY9-RQV6-CLZ-B72

    HBM-KCBB-T7W-Z2J

    H2B-XC2G-GGP-DJT

    WX6-JMHK-WHM-GG9

    HRM-96XQ-6CD-QPJ

    WV2-4HDR-DK4-XQJ

    HXM-7NRX-6LH-6RR

    HVH-H6V9-ZPV-VP6

    WG7-9VWT-MXP-B7K

    WZB-CCDT-KPG-NQB

    HMZ-QVNX-2Q6-XHJ

    WCG-TXRC-BY9-2HX

    HNY-RHYG-9JD-MVH

    H2M-9DGL-Z7V-J4P

    WBC-ZNGW-BHD-X79

    HV6-249M-ZQ9-4BY

    H9Z-LHJV-MPN-VMZ

    WQP-TGQC-9VV-ZBZ

    H4W-BVCT-Q6K-D4X

    HT7-G9QB-MHN-KCK

    WHM-CNCK-M9N-LXT

    HL9-2ZTR-H2D-JY9

    HWQ-RT9L-WTQ-YDZ

    H6D-HKXJ-NT6-D2W

    WW4-T9WL-CT7-X7C

    HQN-RXQD-2XR-XR4

    WBX-HD4C-2GC-RB9

    W7X-XCTC-HNP-6BQ

    WH2-CHHR-XPJ-DH9

    WPX-YNTH-67R-4VH

    HBB-XGB6-MDD-C2M

    49T-6VHK-MW7-MP7

    TJL-7NMG-7DT-JPH

    4WC-JYV7-6PW-29D

    TBY-46PH-YNG-CL7

    TPT-GDMJ-H4Z-KQ4

    4J2-7TT4-TZ2-XY6

    TNG-PRTD-K6W-DPG

    4TK-V4HW-6GJ-9DL

    TKY-6G4M-BHQ-XDJ

    4QP-MBJX-QHR-KNP

    4HQ-R6Y2-CCK-6N6

    42Z-YXMT-4MT-LY2

    4ZZ-MYKW-VVB-V4B

    4CD-4PTV-TMT-66M

    TCH-PPCV-7WC-QZL

    4HC-WL6V-JVK-Q9B

    TTJ-Q4LC-ZDJ-W7Y

    46P-BMRH-GT7-ZVY REDEEMED

    4RG-DPC6-MH7-GL4

    TVL-YGJB-MWT-QWR

    TLM-62HR-2WX-QQG

    TBW-QP6V-VYR-MV4

    442-DYY2-HNY-MJH

    4T4-W9VP-C6Y-KRP

    4MP-BWML-GWK-KGZ

    TQN-V2Z6-XMK-2CP

    46Q-C2P2-6XC-XNC

    47D-JCD9-N2L-N7T

    4WC-CCNY-HLR-XD9

    T7C-KXVY-4H9-PLL

    T9W-NBHD-VNC-4WD

    427-YN6L-ZWK-77M

    4CH-7NJZ-ND4-L4H

    4LK-TRMJ-YQN-D9W

    42W-VDQ2-2VL-2K9

    TJG-MHC6-WHK-4Z7

    submitted by /u/jimbo8788
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else collect a pokemon?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Here's my collection of wooloos, if you guys have one please post it beloce we'd all love to see what you have!

    https://i.imgur.com/tZknQeb.png

    submitted by /u/Calista_Rww
    [link] [comments]

    Free Codes - various packs

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I've received several online code cards. Disclaimer - These came loose, so I don't know if they have been redeemed or not.

    I have: Shining Legends, Roaring Skies, Steam Siege, Fates Collide, Unbroken Bonds, Darkness Ablaze, and Rebel Clash (x3).

    If you want one, comment below with a Pokemon you think deserves some love and which pack you'd like. I'll DM you the code. First come, first served until all are gone. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/autocorrect_cat
    [link] [comments]

    Does "Pokemon V" in this ability include VMAX?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Automatically losing game when VMAX is KO'd?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    New to the playing TCG in general, so please bear with me if this is a stupid question. I've finally built a deck that has enabled me to win my first three games, but two of the games I lost when my VMAX Pokemon got knocked out and I'm not sure why. In both these matches I had way more prize cards than the opponent and even had more Pokemon at the ready on the bench, so I was just expecting to use them and obliterate his remaining team once the VMAX got knocked out. Is there a feature I don't know about here? I want to get better at this game, so please advise!

    Another unrelated question I had was about energies: It was my understanding that you could only use a move if you had the exact number and type of energy for it, but I've seen opponents use something like grass energy on a move that didn't call for it at all. Can anyone explain this?

    submitted by /u/Oppai-no-uta
    [link] [comments]

    Whew! That was close indeed �� Me and my opponent drew our entire decks

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment