• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Out of curiosity I tracked my last 100 Turbo Patches; I knew I had bad luck but didn't realize how bad it really was

    Pokémon TCG Out of curiosity I tracked my last 100 Turbo Patches; I knew I had bad luck but didn't realize how bad it really was


    Out of curiosity I tracked my last 100 Turbo Patches; I knew I had bad luck but didn't realize how bad it really was

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    As someone new to the scene, this was my first "God Pack" (I think) and I couldn't be happier!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Turn 1, all of my centiskorch V are prized(none on bench or in hand)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    More in a draw if peeps are interested

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Your Top 3 Theme Decks?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Sorry if this question gets asked every day. New to the forums.

    I play the tcg casually. Just the theme deck format.

    Curious which decks you guys think are best?

    Soaring Storm and Relentless Flame, are my best performing decks.

    Started playing Cinderace most recently and its win percentage is only 50%

    submitted by /u/Vespuche
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda new to ptcgo. Question about how to stay relevant with new expansions. Will all my packs lose their value?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    So, I joined tcgo about a month ago, and I have some packs, nothing to write home about, 50 packs.

    But when new expansions are released, how do I keep my "currency" (packs) from being hit by inflation?

    The newest packs are usually worth the most right?
    So once a new expansion comes out, my Battle Styles will get hit by "inflation" ...aka... drop in value to like .5

    How do people prevent this?
    I'm not asking for exact cards, but just methods on how to keep ur "currency" from losing 50% it's value overnight, when the next expansion is released.

    Should I buy older packs?
    If I can get 10 for 1, on an older pack worth .1-.2...it will prob keep its value, once a new expansion is released.
    Cuz it can't go much lower right?
    Whereas my 1 Battle Styles pack could drop from 1.0 to .5 (I lose 50%)
    At least I'd still have my 10 packs of an older set, that might stay at .1-.2... and I l trade those 10 packs for whatever the newer pack is.
    Now I'm back to having my 50 packs, instead of 25. Does this make sense?

    Or better to invest in buying cards?
    I'd assume it would be better to buy certain trainers > poké's, cuz u never know which poké's will have a newer / better card released, or get banned, right?

    submitted by /u/Macadamia1
    [link] [comments]

    Shining Fates ETB Code Card x9 FREE

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    First comment gets them.

    submitted by /u/Deciphel
    [link] [comments]

    eventual shining fates price increase

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    because you can only get them irl, do you think the value of the packs will go up in game eventually?

    Edit: irl = in real life

    submitted by /u/flamix13
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to trade unlock cards?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    I grinded to get some Tag Teams, but they're trade locked. How do you unlock them for trading?

    submitted by /u/karentheirmykids
    [link] [comments]

    Rapid strike urshifu

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    How are we gonna counter this post rotation? Without the mew I feel like this deck will be insane. Especially for decks like lapras and corviknight where you need the bronzong and frosmoth

    submitted by /u/KingArena29
    [link] [comments]

    What to buy in shop?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Value of Trainer kit? Why am I getting a decent price for them, when they're trash?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    The store by my house, sells these 2x booster packs:
    1x Unified Minds
    1x Cosmic Eclipse

    Between the packs, is a code for Pika Libre & Suicune Trainer Kit. These decks are complete trash.

    I started posting them for trade today
    ...first... I got 1x Vivid pack,
    ...then 2x Shining Fate packs,
    ...then 5x Shining Fate packs,
    ...then 10 Shining Fate + 2 Battle Styles

    Clearly I was posting them waaay too cheap at first.
    Luckily, I have about 60 more of them.

    My question:
    Why am I getting a dozen packs for these !?!?
    The deck is poo-poo

    What's the true value of these?
    Maybe I'm undercutting myself & I don't know it...
    I feel like there's something I'm not seeing...

    submitted by /u/Macadamia1
    [link] [comments]

    I don't play the game so I thought someone in the community can have this code.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Boss’s orders

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    Quick question and I just wanna hear from the community.... Is boss unhealthy for the game?(regardless of adp)

    submitted by /u/KingArena29
    [link] [comments]

    First comment can have 4 shining fates codes. I heard bots are scooping up pictures of codes ��.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    How many decks do you have/play?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    How many decks do you have that you can pick through? I feel like most people have very few decks, but I have almost 40 that I regularly shuffle through (with about 10 or so that I lean more heavily on due to their consistency). That includes expanded and some standard for me. I would love to know how many most people have.

    submitted by /u/__skybreaker__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment