• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Pulled this bad boy out of the gold ladder box today...

    Pokémon TCG Pulled this bad boy out of the gold ladder box today...


    Pulled this bad boy out of the gold ladder box today...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    100k

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    “Supply and demand” “but why!?”

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    Win the Prize Trade

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    I guess I get two full art Mallow & Lanas this week [Show Off Saturday]

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Didn't spend a dime, fellas.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    ADP

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    I genuinely can't wait until this deck is gone. I have a good matchup against it too, but yesterday I play someone who opened 3 boss and I had no marnie to stop it😂 I get it like gg but still, wtf is that deck. No card should have an ability that is that ground breaking. God bless the day that shitty card is out of the rotation. What skill is involved with playing that deck? There's hardly any thinking involved. The whole deck is adp zacian boss's. And like I said, I won't take away from people that do well with it. It's a good deck obviously, I just can't wait til people have to drop it and actually play something else and realize, "oh fuck, ADP was wayyyy too good" 😂 sorry for the rant. It's just everytime I see a post about ADP And deck lists I'm just like "a few more months" 😂😂 I know others agree with me.

    submitted by /u/KingArena29
    [link] [comments]

    Ready for Next Expansion ��

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Dude... I pulled two RS Urshifus again in a single day... Unbelievable...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    How many packs for a good Tag Team?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    I just traded 6 Shining Fates packs for a Reshiram/Charizard tag team card. Just wondering if I got ripped off or not, I really wanted the card for my fire deck. How many packs are yall comfortable with trading for a card you really want?

    submitted by /u/Dirty_Ghetto_Kittens
    [link] [comments]

    Code Giveaway

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Hi I have a whole bunch of codes (100+) I've collected over the years. I really don't have a use for them so figured I would give them away to y'all . Glancing through them quickly I see I have Shining Fates, Hidden Fates, Steam Siege, Evolutions, Fates collide, Sun and Moon, X&Y, etc. There are also some older ones mixed in as well as some codes for tins and collection boxes.

    I'll be giving away a couple codes per person depending on the amount of responses. To enter pick a number between 1-10, if you hit the number I'll dm you some codes. Only one comment per person please!

    EDIT: Still have a lot of codes!

    EDIT2: That's all for now, number was 6 but since not many people guessed it I started giving them away by who was earliest.

    submitted by /u/INeededAName123
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn’t there a game mode for only Non-Ex, V, VMax, etc just for building standard regular decks? Not including the prebuilt decks.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    As much as I love V and all the other cool ways they have expanded the game, I kinda miss when it was younger buying cards and making cool decks to try and battle friends with. Sure I might have thrown my mewtwo EX in it, but by and large it was made around evolution and whatnot. Why doesn't PTCGO make a game mode like this?

    submitted by /u/Meowstaboy
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player : Is the game worth it ; and has part of my collection vanished ?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    I played a decent amount of this game during my early teens (around 2016) and I figured it could be a nice idea to resume playing. I have a couple questions about it :

    • First of all, what would you consider to be the pros/cons compared to games such as hearthstone ? For instance I have 21 codes my brother gave me but I don't intend to spend any more money, so P2W might be a problem.

    • I managed to login to my old account but the collection is smaller than I thought. For instance I'm pretty sure I had a plasma Vanillux and Cryogonal. Maybe I forgot that I recreated an account and lost my collection, maybe I'm mixing up with my irl collection at the time. But is it possible that a bug caused some cards to vanish, and can I contact support about it ?

    Thanks a lot for any help you can provide :)

    submitted by /u/Clen23
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new :)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    I really don't know how to get packs or how I meant to like make decks or see what cards I have my friend just told me to download the game and figure it out XD So how do I get decks?

    submitted by /u/Emotional-Alps-3556
    [link] [comments]

    adp unec vs togekiss

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    below is my adp unec decklist, what do you guys suggest i could tech in to deal with togekiss?

    i've considered adding a noibat + noivern but no idea what cards i could take out.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 10

    * 2 Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX CEC 221

    * 4 Ultra Necrozma CEC 164

    * 2 Trubbish BKP 56

    * 2 Garbodor PLF 119

    ##Trainer Cards - 46

    * 1 Computer Search BCR 137

    * 2 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165

    * 1 Acerola BUS 142

    * 1 N FCO 105

    * 4 Silent Lab PRC 140

    * 1 Beastite CEC 185

    * 2 Special Charge STS 105

    * 2 Tag Call CEC 270

    * 2 Nest Ball SUM 158

    * 2 Muscle Band XY 121

    * 3 Float Stone BKT 137

    * 1 Boss's Orders RCL 189

    * 1 Teammates PRC 160

    * 3 Cynthia UPR 148

    * 4 VS Seeker ROS 110

    * 2 Field Blower GRI 163

    * 4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 145

    * 1 Guzma BUS 115

    * 3 Lucky Egg SSH 167

    * 3 Guzma & Hala CEC 229

    * 3 Trainers' Mail AOR 100

    ##Energy - 4

    * 4 Double Dragon Energy ROS 97

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/fcuk112
    [link] [comments]

    Tropical Takedown Remake

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    I'm just curious, what do you play?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Dark Squall and Darkness Energy in a weird Extra Expanded format

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    So I wanted to pose the question to the community at large. Some friends and I started our own format that loosely based on the formats of old in the sense that you have to evolve pokeMon in order to play them. We outlawed Mega Evolutions, EX, GX, V, and Vmax pokemon to have a more classical feel. We opened up the idea that we wouldn't have any "Banned" cards from the current ban list, allowing you to play all the weird cards that would otherwise be outlawed in normal Standard and Expanded formats.

    And I posed the idea, of why not allow every card from every release, allowing you to go way way back to pull from crazy broken cards. So the Idea I had which I wanted to pose to you all is this;

    Hydregon has the Dark Squall Ability which if you read it word for word,

    As often as you like during your turn, you may attach a Darkness Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon.

    There are cards from the olden days of poke named "Darkness energy" that are special energy that add 10 to the attacking pokemon's attacks as long as they're dark

    So IE if it the format allows for every generation of cards to be played one could assume Since the card reads Attach a "darkness energy" You could use Dark squall and all "Darkness Energy"s
    And amp up your damage to reck everything in this format?

    The Whole format is designed to have some super broken decks, so I don't suspect this will be to outrageous to my friends

    submitted by /u/rompis45
    [link] [comments]

    WHO'S THAT POKEMON. Guess right and get a free Pokemon GX online

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    Buy decks or boosters?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game and I've already got two decks, soaring storm and rentless flame. Now I'm wondering, should I get more decks or boosters?

    submitted by /u/rodsx
    [link] [comments]

    How to get single cards?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Is the only way to get single cards is to trade? I don't have a problem with that, just too new to know everything yet.

    submitted by /u/mikenike247
    [link] [comments]

    Playing some standard and was wondering if Expanded was worth getting into ??

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Buying packs help!!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Hello all, new player here to ptcgo. I have some coins saved up and bought some of the deck boxes already with them. I am looking to get some packs now and am not sure which ones to get. I do know that the packs do rotate out and am wondering which ones I should be buying. Any help would be great. Thank you all!!

    submitted by /u/jtsunjs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment